Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why some girls experience pleasure when sucking a cock some don't?

Some girls experience pleasure sucking a cock while some don't.

Same thing with guys.

Re: Why some girls experience pleasure when sucking a cock some don't?

My first wife didn't like it at all and rarely sucked my cock. My second wife loves it and it makes her pussy wet as hell when she does. When I'm going down on a cock it makes me hard as a rock.

I love giving head first because I love to pleasure my partner hearing him moan and start to pump in to my mouth second I get so hard sucking a cock and finally I get so excited in anticipation of receiving his hot load of cum

Everyone is different. Some hate it and won't even consider doing it. Some hate it, but will do it because they think it is their duty (i.e., the guy expects it). Some are okay with it, but only do it to please their partner. Some absolutely love it.

My wife loves it. She can suck cock for hours.

Some gels just prefer the distaff side.....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Probably has something to do with oral fixation. I can be flaccid until I start performing oral on a man or woman and then I get rock hard. Yet I know guys who stay completely soft while performing oral. I would imagine it's the same with women... some get turned on by using their mouth, some don't.

I get turned on just by thinking about sucking a hard cock in front of a guys wife or girl friend and then cum kissing her when I make him cum.

It could be for any number of reasons, she doesn't like to give a BJ...I worked with a Russian guy who said that his GF wouldn't give him a BJ until she had 4 shots of Vodka in her. I worked with a woman who confided in me that she just didn't like Sex at all...Who knows....

i wonder if that women who didn't like sex was molested or raped? it's not natural not to like sex. that really sucks it's the greatest pleasure in the world to share with someone. i really hope she wasn't but if she was someone did a very bad thing to her. not liking sex would be only 1 side affect.
    Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    It could be for any number of reasons, she doesn't like to give a BJ...I worked with a Russian guy who said that his GF wouldn't give him a BJ until she had 4 shots of Vodka in her. I worked with a woman who confided in me that she just didn't like Sex at all...Who knows....

I dated 3 women who "confessed" that they were molested as children...Sadly, they had some serious mental & physical issues as a result...Truly sad...

My ex-wife hated it thats why she's my ex lol. My wife now of 35 years loves it. So who knows why

I thoroughly enjoy sucking cock. I get physically aroused from sucking cock so much that I often cum before the man whose cock I am sucking. In fact I often get hard from thinking about sucking cock and getting a mouthful of cum to swallow. I like everything aboutsucking cock!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i wonder if that women who didn't like sex was molested or raped? it's not natural not to like sex. that really sucks it's the greatest pleasure in the world to share with someone. i really hope she wasn't but if she was someone did a very bad thing to her. not liking sex would be only 1 side affect.
    Women don't necessarily have to have been raped or sexually assaulted for them not to like sex.. bad early or even later experiences are not always down to rape...inexperienced early partners being clumsy or even just selfish can turn women off. My first experience nearly did me.. even his second bite at the cherry wasn't great and he quickly became ex. Luckily quite soon after sex became much more pleasurable and so enjoyable because of more considerate, generally older and experienced sex partners.

Sometimes too, fear of sex, std's and pregnancy born of both of ignorance and upbringing ruin what for both sexes should be a wonderful experience.. Family, religious, community and wider societal values can impose upon any of us inhibitions which prevent our enjoyment of sex, or even merely some sex acts... and just as many are gay or bi or str8 with massive sex drives.. some of us have no sex drive whatsoever because that is how they are.. or are revolted by the very thought and sight of man bits or even girlie bits... we are a weird and wonderful species we human beings. As varied as there are sands on a beach.. sometimes we know why we are as we are,.. and sometimes there is no known accounting for the things we like or don't like, or the things we do.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by ohbimale View Post
    I thoroughly enjoy sucking cock. I get physically aroused from sucking cock so much that I often cum before the man whose cock I am sucking. In fact I often get hard from thinking about sucking cock and getting a mouthful of cum to swallow. I like everything aboutsucking cock!
    I am with you love being a cock sucker. I love everything about it. I to get hard from just thinking about it.

thanks that clears up somethings for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Women don't necessarily have to have been raped or sexually assaulted for them not to like sex.. bad early or even later experiences are not always down to rape...inexperienced early partners being clumsy or even just selfish can turn women off. My first experience nearly did me.. even his second bite at the cherry wasn't great and he quickly became ex. Luckily quite soon after sex became much more pleasurable and so enjoyable because of more considerate, generally older and experienced sex partners.

Sometimes too, fear of sex, std's and pregnancy born of both of ignorance and upbringing ruin what for both sexes should be a wonderful experience.. Family, religious, community and wider societal values can impose upon any of us inhibitions which prevent our enjoyment of sex, or even merely some sex acts... and just as many are gay or bi or str8 with massive sex drives.. some of us have no sex drive whatsoever because that is how they are.. or are revolted by the very thought and sight of man bits or even girlie bits... we are a weird and wonderful species we human beings. As varied as there are sands on a beach.. sometimes we know why we are as we are,.. and sometimes there is no known accounting for the things we like or don't like, or the things we do.

With respect to general enjoyment of sex, I think we're all just wired differently. Some respond to sexual abuse by becoming hyper sexual...some by becoming asexual. Some are born (predisposed to become) hypersexual, some asexual.

It's the same with any given sexual act. Myself, I do have a kind of oral fixation generally...and I am rather empathic...I feel my partners pleasure...between those two, oral sex just does something for me. Others really aren't into it. I don't think it's natural to like or dislike oral sex...or even sex for that matter. We simply like what we like.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by Annika L View Post

Myself, I do have a kind of oral fixation generally...and I am rather empathic...I feel my partners pleasure...between those two, oral sex just does something for me. Others really aren't into it. I don't think it's natural to like or dislike oral sex...or even sex for that matter. We simply like what we like.
    I go along wiv the 1st part of this para... I love to feel my partner's pleasure. I too am orally fixated.. now only with women but a decade or so ago with men too.. I learned to please them and what pleased them and how 2 please them and if it pleased them it pleased me and I found it fantastically erotic...

We are all different and enjoy different things sexual as well as in every other way. I am not sure, Annika, I agree that it isn't natural to like or dislike oral sex or any aspect of oral sex... surely if we take to something like ducks to water and we enjoy it is natural? Loathing something may be a different kettle of fish since we are often instilled with inhibitions which may well not be natural... it may well be however since instilled behaviour can merely be a reinforcement for what is inside of us...... I think I will ponder this for a little since u have got the wee pea-brain doing overtime here...

same reason some (males and females) like or don't like anal
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

I go along wiv the 1st part of this para... I love to feel my partner's pleasure. I too am orally fixated.. now only with women but a decade or so ago with men too.. I learned to please them and what pleased them and how 2 please them and if it pleased them it pleased me and I found it fantastically erotic...
    I understand the reason maybe how some women enjoy giving oral sex because they love to feel their partner's pleasure. It's beyond superb!! I am excited to hear this. How sweet~ Cool

It is natural to dislike the taste of poison. That is not to say that if you like the taste of bitter almonds, you are unnatural, or that you could only have developed such taste by working at it.

It is natural to like the taste of sugar. That is not to say that if you don't, you are unnatural, or that you could not have been born with a distaste for it.

It just means that there are good evolutionary reasons for both tastes in humans.

That is the sense in which I offered my statement.

I don't see any reason it is natural to like (giving) oral sex. That does not mean you or I couldn't have been born with reasons we are predisposed to enjoy it. I also don't see any reason why it is natural to dislike it. That does not mean people who dislike it aren't born with reasons that contribute to (or entirely account for) their distaste. I also don't find either taste unnatural.

I do see where you could make an argument that it is natural to enjoy sex...good evolutionary reasons we should, though evolution is sufficiently messy that some people get born predisposed to disliking or getting little from it...so also hard to say it's unnatural to dislike it. That was the sense in which I included sex in general in my statement.

In a very real sense, anything that at least one human does is natural for humans to do (what else is there that could possibly induce us to do it?) and anything that no humans do is unnatural for them to do. So in that sense, the word "natural" can be made pretty meaningless, if you insist that something is natural just because it happens.

We are all different and enjoy different things sexual as well as in every other way. I am not sure, Annika, I agree that it isn't natural to like or dislike oral sex or any aspect of oral sex... surely if we take to something like ducks to water and we enjoy it is natural? Loathing something may be a different kettle of fish since we are often instilled with inhibitions which may well not be natural... it may well be however since instilled behaviour can merely be a reinforcement for what is inside of us...... I think I will ponder this for a little since u have got the wee pea-brain doing overtime here...
    Last edited by Annika L; Dec 1, 2016 at 6:07 PM.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

My wife never liked sucking my cock. She did it, but never with enthusiasm. She would never swallow. Oral sex was the first part of our sexual relationship she stopped.

I never understood her reluctance to suck. I wish she had a dick for me to suck. Nowadays sex between us is nonexistent. I have grown to prefer penis to pussy. Pre-cum is nectar of the gods. Cum is icing on the cake.

delpark

As a girl, I can say that regardless of sex, sucking cock is an art form. Not everyone loves making art, but many love looking at it.

In my experience, people who are really good at oral are those who enjoy it and treat this as an art form. I enjoy it. I like the reaction, the clawing of the sheets, the curling of the toes, etc. The more reaction, the more I want to do it. I love making my partner feel good and believe that in order to get it good, you gotta give it good too! Bring your A game.

I personally prefer less pre-cum to more. I'm all about texture and slime isn't a texture I enjoy. Our regular third doesn't have a lot of pre-cum and I could suck his cock until my tongue was raw. My Husband has a lot of pre-cum ... a LOT. I don't particularly enjoy that, but I work through it. Just a personal pref.

I think it's basically a matter of conditioning divided by life experiences equals outlook. I won't get into the personal whys, ifs, etc. But I like sucking a man's cock, fucking him (or her), either way to share the feelings of it with them. I think that's important to all this? And you can't get more personal than letting a male lover cum in your mouth, & happily swallowing it for him. Or a female lover wanting me to lick my cum out of her little pussy, or off her tits, that sort of thing. Or just giving her good oral sex before plating the ol' tree. These acts I consider completely normal & healthy for the average human & our related imagination. It's all about feelings. I made up my mind early on that I'd do anything to please sex partner/partners. If that makes me "BI" , then so be it. I prefer to look at it as being a free spirit! Our ability to leap beyond logic into fuzzy logic where a path to a logical, healthy outcome can then be had. Mom always told me, " it's only dirty if it's in your mind that it's dirty." Always made me wonder how far her & her girlfriends went? I've heard actual stories from those days. They basically tell me that sexual behavior was just as healthy then, but you were a lot more discrete about it. That was about the only difference I've gathered thus far.
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Dec 5, 2016 at 2:56 PM.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

My wife was never really into oral, she did it because it was just part of the act, until we ended up in bed with her former boyfriend. When she went down on him his response was unbelievable, he was moaning and carrying on so much, that my wife just kept going with it. He came in her mouth, and she came with his dick in her mouth. He admitted he had never been sucked before and she admitted she had never had a man come in her mouth. After that I got the best blow jobs ever, and yes,she could come by just sucking dick. I owe her old boyfriend a favor.

i think i know what favor u should do for him........then again i think it might be enjoyable for u too.......it would be a win-win
    Quote Originally Posted by ghw132 View Post
    My wife was never really into oral, she did it because it was just part of the act, until we ended up in bed with her former boyfriend. When she went down on him his response was unbelievable, he was moaning and carrying on so much, that my wife just kept going with it. He came in her mouth, and she came with his dick in her mouth. He admitted he had never been sucked before and she admitted she had never had a man come in her mouth. After that I got the best blow jobs ever, and yes,she could come by just sucking dick. I owe her old boyfriend a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by ghw132 View Post
    I wasn't that lucky. He had a huge cock for a guy a head shorter than me. but his family was upper middle class, & her family loved them. Even let HER go on vacations with them...& him?( of course they did-the avarice never ends!) But he went gay, got aids, he's dead, & I'm still here-go figure?...I...once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me?
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Well, girls like to suck cock until it get hard so it can pleasure her. But personally i have never meet a girl who does not love to suck it.

meet some herpes people and you can find the best love with STD friends in herpeshookupsite.com to find more friendships.

Quote Originally Posted by whistle1 View Post
    Everyone is different. Some hate it and won't even consider doing it. Some hate it, but will do it because they think it is their duty (i.e., the guy expects it). Some are okay with it, but only do it to please their partner. Some absolutely love it.
    Yeah....put me in that last category....