Register
    ~Joe~

The more i do it the more i want it.

I have been on and off Bi for many years now, but.. over the last 3 years or so now i have had more Bi / Gay sex than all the years gone.
    Now i really get turned on by the site of a nice cock or a average kind of bloke stripping off.

I find now that i want a cock and that a cock turns me on more than my wife!
    This shock can be that when the very odd occasion my fridged wife did try a blow job i can not get hard.

I now find that if a bloke touches me / my cock that I'm hard straight away.
    I now enjoy being fucked a lot and fucking other blokes and the feel of another cock in my mouth and exploding in my mouth is a must.

When i find the right person who i know is ok/ clean i want him to cum inside me repeatedly, I have got someone in mined and will be asking him as and when i meet him at the sauna.

I'm now well up for being fucked and sucking a cock more than having a woman! so, ... does this mean that I'm now turning Gay from Bi or just going stronger Bi? I'm a little confused.

Re: The more i do it the more i want it.

i hear sexuality can change overtime. sounds like ur going into a more gay phase in ur life. at some point u might swing back to the str8 side. but i would think about ur relationship with ur wife. why is it she's frigid? if u love her u should think about this with her, see what kinda problems she might have with herself or ur marriage & work with her to make things better. maybe ur turning more to guys is a way to turn away from her.

I know what you mean the most of my fantasies now are about having sex with men I actually get harder thinking about sex with men hen with my wife.I crave cock all the time sucking it wanting to feel one in my ass so bad

When I'm fucking my wife I always imagine she's a hot dude I'm fucking. Makes me cum every time, hahaha!

I very much enjoy sex with men. I haven't lost any of my attraction to and desire for women, but men are much easier to meet and for the most part they are drama free. Also bi married men in particular like to be uninhibited and kinky with other men and wish their wives could be kinky and uninhibited. 99% of married men I've met wish that their wives would join them in 3somes with other men and accept & encourage their bisexuality. They'd love to watch and help their wives be total sluts for other men too. But they must hide their true desires instead and find men on the downlow to satisfy their mm desires and their desire for new, kinky sexual experiences. As much as I would like to have a female friend/companion/confidante/lover, I've resigned myself to the reality that I might never meet such a woman. A woman who would accept, support and embrace my bisexuality and allow/indulge me my mm desires. I've dated and had sex with women I really liked and wanted to keep seeing, but they weren't the bi-friendly type I'm looking for. They would have freaked out and fled if I had come out to them. I'll keep looking for a bi or bi-friendly, kinky gf to whom I could comfortably come out. Even if I'm fated and destined to have sex with men only for the rest of my life, I will not have any confusion or doubt that I am bisexual rather than gay.

Hear you I have trouble staying hard with the wife the last few years. I have a married guy on the side. I get so hard sucking him and when he fucks me i am hard as a rock. So yes it happens as you get older. Maybe the longer we are with the wife the more we lose interest in her who knows

I rather have a man hump me more then I want to hump a woman

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I very much enjoy sex with men. I haven't lost any of my attraction to and desire for women, but men are much easier to meet and for the most part they are drama free. Also bi married men in particular like to be uninhibited and kinky with other men and wish their wives could be kinky and uninhibited. 99% of married men I've met wish that their wives would join them in 3-some with other men and accept & encourage their bisexuality. They'd love to watch and help their wives be total sluts for other men too. But they must hide their true desires instead and find men on the down-low to satisfy their mm desires and their desire for new, kinky sexual experiences. As much as I would like to have a female friend/companion/confidante/lover, I've resigned myself to the reality that I might never meet such a woman. A woman who would accept, support and embrace my bisexuality and allow/indulge me my mm desires. I've dated and had sex with women I really liked and wanted to keep seeing, but they weren't the bi-friendly type I'm looking for. They would have freaked out and fled if I had come out to them. I'll keep looking for a bi or bi-friendly, kinky gf to whom I could comfortably come out. Even if I'm fated and destined to have sex with men only for the rest of my life, I will not have any confusion or doubt that I am bisexual rather than gay.
    I am a now a widowed after many years of marriage and like you I very much enjoy sex with men and I have not lost any of my attraction and desire for women, but in my experience, men are just much easier to meet and for the most part they are drama free, compared t o a woman.
    As much as I would like to have a female friend/companion/confidante/lover, I have now resigned myself to the reality that I might never meet or fins, such a woman. A woman who would accept, support and embrace my bisexuality and allow/indulge me my, Man to Man desires. I have dated and had sex with women, that I really liked and wanted to keep seeing, but all but one, were not the bi-friendly type that I was looking for. I believe that they most would have freaked out and fled if I had come out to them. I will keep looking for a bi or bi-friendly, kinky girlfriend to whom I could comfortably come out. Even if I am fated and destined to have sex with men only for the rest of my life, I will not have any confusion or doubt that I am more Bisexual ,rather than gay.
    Last edited by Fred_Brice; Nov 30, 2016 at 1:10 PM.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    I hear sexuality can change overtime and it sounds like your going into a more gay phase, in your life. At some point you might swing back to the STR8 side, but I would think about your relationship, with your wife. Why is it she's frigid? if you love her, you should think about this with her, see what kinda problems, she might have with herself or your marriage and work with her to make things better. Maybe your turning more to guys, is a way to turn away from her.
    Great Advice!
    Although I am now widowed, and dating other women, when I can, I still enjoy and I truly get turned on by the site of a nice clean smooth shaved cock. I find now, that I want and enjoy a cock and usually that a cock turns me on more, than most women in my life! I do find, that if another man touches my cock that, I quickly find my cock getting hard! The feeling, of a soft cock growing hard, in my own mouth, as I continue to suck and hopping that he fills my throat with his warm load, is usually, a pleasurable experience. When I find the right person, who I get to know is okay and clean, I want him to fuck me and cum. I am often up for sucking a nice smooth shaved cock or being fucked with a males cock more than having a woman! Never the l do know that I am still very much Bisexual rather than Gay!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I think your mind and body are becoming "Conditioned" to male sex as it gives you release and satisfaction. Whereas sex with your wife is unsatisfying to you .

I had a FWB who was a poor lover...When I saw another person , I got an erection that was like steel, and GOD did I cum....
    Last edited by csreef; Nov 30, 2016 at 2:47 PM.

I to am a widower for ten years enjoyed sex with women but find sex with men more enjoyable and lot less drama. Most women my age do not enjoy sex and have not much interest in anything kinky. I've had sex with several married men that say their wives do not have any interest in sex. Most of my sexual experiences have been oral either giving blowjob or receiving I would love to have anal lover. The more men's cock I suck the more I would like to have. I've never kissed a man but would like to experience this. I loved kissing a old girlfriend after she had sucked my cock. I to feel I will always be bisexual and not gay even if I don't have sex with women again. I don't think younger people would understand this but as life goes on things change and so do your desires.

The more men's cock I suck the more I would like to have. I've never kissed a man but would like to experience this.
    I've written here at time or two that I'm 'all about the cock', and have no desire to kiss a man, and was pretty sure about that. But now, as I contemplate getting together with a mature crossdressing gurl and have a very good understanding of the burning desire to feel feminine that gurls -- and I'm one -- have, I can see myself deep kissing her as my hands explore the delights below, hopefully arousing her to intense pleasure and satisfaction. Never say never!

I don't think younger people would understand this but as life goes on things change and so do your desires.
    You can say that again!!!! Can't believe where my life has taken me in the past 10 years! I've gone from a totally straight guy with a nylon fetish, to an unabashed bisexual who thinks about cock all the time and is now considering activities in which he never dreamed he would have an interest.

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    I've written here at time or two that I'm 'all about the cock', and have no desire to kiss a man, and was pretty sure about that. But now, as I contemplate getting together with a mature crossdressing gurl and have a very good understanding of the burning desire to feel feminine that gurls -- and I'm one -- have, I can see myself deep kissing her as my hands explore the delights below, hopefully arousing her to intense pleasure and satisfaction. Never say never!

You can say that again!!!! Can't believe where my life has taken me in the past 10 years! I've gone from a totally straight guy with a nylon fetish, to an unabashed bisexual who thinks about cock all the time and is now considering activities in which he never dreamed he would have an interest.
    lol i never thought before my 20's i would ever consider being with guys. i wonder what the future will bring me?

Well, to give my decades of experiences, Just because we like to suck dick & even get fucked in the ass doesn't rationalize slipping into full gay. That's more a matter of choice. And familiarity with the wife breeds boredom, not gayness or contempt. If she can be made to except your bisexuality, or at least be curious/turned on in bed by it...that, at least, is a starting point. It does not, however, have a time table, as I have found. That you must work out on your own. It's too individualistic to pin down to a time table or time line. But, like relativity, time is relative to your particular position along a line of time. In other words, The stage of bisexuality your at at the moment (position) is relative to your desire to work it out with her or at least be excepted. so this relative position can be modified to move forward, move forward faster or slow down or even stop/move backward. Possibly creating an alternate time line, aka-divorced or at least alienated. It's all relative to the degree of equal & opposite reactions between you.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Lightbulb Re: The more i do it the more i want it.

I'd say you have more of a mental hang-up, due to your "frigid" Wife, than becoming Gay.

~Joe~

Quote Originally Posted by aLABiM75 & StrF51 View Post

I'd say you have more of a mental hang-up, due to your "frigid" Wife, than becoming Gay.

You may be right I'm always open to other peoples suggestions.

I do know that i can get some great sex with another guy.
    I enjoy and get really hard while someone fucks me up the ass or I'm giving a B/J to someone.
    My wife has been off sex for many years, in fact it is a bad word in our house yet she knows I'm bi and lets me go out when i want to have sex with men, so I'm happy with that and no longer ask her for sex and to be told NO! lol

After a lifetime as a straight acting man but fantasying about sucking cock for so many years finally acted on my desires. It was fucking wonderful and as soon as that silky smooth member slid through my lips I knew I was a happy cock sucker.
    I still have sex with women but am carefully open to sex with the right man
    But simply, I just think of myself as sexual with no borders or boundaries.
    Labels just force us into more boxes for us to get free of.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    lol i never thought before my 20's i would ever consider being with guys. i wonder what the future will bring me?
    Cyborgs are on the way -- are you ready?!

i don't think so, i don't have a square asshole
    Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    Cyborgs are on the way -- are you ready?!

I've yet to have my first experience with a guy but I'm sure if I get started I'll be forever hooked. Sex with my wife is "ok", but increasingly I find myself fantasizing I'm with a guy while we're having sex. Makes the sex 10 times hotter.

Hey Oozer.:

Glad you had your first experience! All good sex makes you feel that "Endorphin Buz".

Don't be lulled into mistaking who your married to....for ? years! But BI all mean legally....enjoy your New Adventures!

Good to learn something new at our age! GRRRR!!!