Register

Are Dicks Mostly The Same or Unique, Like Fingerprints?

I was scanning Craigslist Ads looking for a buddy to play with and found an ad that looked like what I was looking for. The wording in the ad seemed familiar like one I had answered before and that it was legible and concise. I didn't want to answer the ad if I already had contacted the guy before. There was also a picture of the guys dick. I had a saved dick picture from the previous ad I had answered and while the pictures were different, one was completely shaved while the other had hair, I couldn't help but wonder if both dicks belonged to the same guy.

That got me thinking about how unique each man's dick is. I started to look carefully at the veins and their patterns and wondered if they were unique from one guy to he next.

I my case both dicks were straight, cut, nice mushroom head, they were both were 6.5 to 7 in. so it was really hard to tell them apart.

So, I thought I'd ask the more experienced people here about their up close observations of various cocks. Could you identify a may from his cock, or do cocks look similar and only fall into some number of buckets (size, girth, cut, curved)?

Re: Are Dicks Mostly The Same or Unique, Like Fingerprints?

I was in military school with twin boys. They really were twins in every way!

The only way I could tell the difference in them was, one had a chipped front tooth!

Think about it, though...there's BILLIONS of us on this earth...there's gotta be some near-perfect copies, out there!

I don't have a lot of experience with in-person encounters, but I do regularly visit a lot of amateur dick sites, and there sure is a lot of variety. I can't help but think that I could identify guys by cock alone.

Every cock is different, I've suckedthousands of cocks and they all looked different and each had a beauty of its own. You see some similarities sometimes, but each is always little different. Same goes for pussies, each is beautiful in its own way.

I,ve seen the samething in our area on CL as well as many other sites. if an ad isnt working well for them they,ll try changeing pics or wording their ad another way. sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.

I've only played with 5 or 6 in my lifetime, but each one was different and all were memorable.

I have been showering with other males since age 4-5 when my dad took me to the pool locker room and showers.
    Being older, age 61 back then men undressed and showered freely next to other males, I do not recall modesty at any point.
    In 7th grade I had to shower after gym with all classmates from grade 7-12 so I saw a lot of naked males and their penises.

Other than one set of twins it seems all men are not the same in size and or shape, they all looked different.
    Course the vast majority of the males were flaccid, but I have been with about 15 males over 60 years who had erections.
    Even still all were not the same, maybe even more difference. For me showering with other males left me with more confidence.

I realized seeing so many men that I was not much different than most men, some just showed more when flaccid.
    Being a grower and young I always wondered if I was normal, seeing other growers helped me feel less intimidated.
    My self image improved during my high school years being around other males who's bodies were developing like I was at the time.

Last time I was at the gym it was clear younger guys are far more modest than the older guys when it comes to locker rooms.
    My sons were not even required to shower after gym class, times have changed, I am not sure it is for the better.