25 12.82%
  • I like to alternate who is top

32 16.41%
  • I like us to be equal

51 26.15%
  • I am a totaly submissive bottom

87 44.62%

dominated by cock

I've noticed that a lot of men on here like to give and receive when it comes to other men but I am only interested in giving, actually more like being made to give that cock whatever it pleases.

Part of my attraction to cock is the submissive aspect of it. After all what can be more submissive than being down on your knees and having a guy stuff his cock in your mouth.

In every day life I am actually an aggressive type of individual but when it comes to sex I like to be submissive from time to time. When it comes to women some times I like to be dominant and some times I like to be submissive. When it comes to cock though I am always submissive. I like for a guy to make me worship his cock and balls until I beg him to fuck my throat. I like nothing more than to be gagging on his cock while he continues to stuff it further down my throat. When he cums I like for him to shoot it all over my face and then cock slap me and shove it back in my mouth repeatedly. However I know that he is going to cum wherever he wishes.

Even though I'm not a huge fan of getting fucked in the ass if that is what he wants I have no choice but to submit to him and just take it as deep and hard as he wants to fuck me.

Anyone else like to get it this way?
    Last edited by iwantamouthfull; Mar 9, 2015 at 11:31 AM.

Re: dominated by cock

^^I do.

I always feel that my male lovers and I are on equal terms, each wanting to please the other and be pleased by the other, but I have been with more than few men like you who express a desire to be submissive and treated roughly and talked dirty to. If that is the case, I can roleplay as a dom and I do enjoy that form of mild kink very much. I have no desire to be submissive to men (or women). I too love pleasing men orally, but when I eagerly devour their cocks and they are sighing, moaning, and letting me have my way with their cocks, I still feel dominant and in control. When a male lover occasionally grabs my head and facefucks me roughly, he is not 'making' me do anything I don't want to do. I love it and it makes me more aggressive too ! My reaction is to grab his asscheeks to make him thrust harder and deeper while sucking him even harder. The more explosive his orgasm and ejaculation, the more I feel I rocked his world and pleased him.

I started out playing with men thinking that I'd like to have mutual fun, but pretty soon all I could think about was sucking cock. I'm gradually accepting that I'm a cocksucker. I don't care really whether the guy I'm with is dominant or whatever, as long as I can worship his cock and he will consummate my worship with his cum. It's awesome!

In a way yes I am like this. I have a fantastic idea to some day have as many dicks as it takes for me to cum from a ass fucking I do not know if this is possible or not but I would like to try it at least until all present was completely dry. Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by currious sucker View Post
    In a way yes I am like this. I have a fantastic idea to some day have as many dicks as it takes for me to cum from a ass fucking I do not know if this is possible or not but I would like to try it at least until all present was completely dry. Just a thought
    Not only is is possible, its probable. I serve a fat, 10" BBC from time to time, usually he just uses my mouth but ocassionaly he will decide that he is going to use my ass. Every time that he does he will cuff my hands behind my back. No mater what position he fucks me in I will end up cumming at least once and quite often more than once while he is pounding that huge cock.

Quote Originally Posted by iwantamouthfull View Post
    Not only is is possible, its probable. I serve a fat, 10" BBC from time to time, usually he just uses my mouth but ocassionaly he will decide that he is going to use my ass. Every time that he does he will cuff my hands behind my back. No mater what position he fucks me in I will end up cumming at least once and quite often more than once while he is pounding that huge cock.
    mmm that sounds so hot to let urself loose & take a nice big cock deep in u. i would probably want him to fuck me everytime we met. he sounds like a real good lay!

When I have sex with women I am a total masculine top.
    But when I am with a man I become the female. I crave the submissiveness. I need to serve him. I need his erection, his semen, his musk, his powerful thrusts.

I really love to suck cock and balls. With the right man I would spread my legs and let him fuck me up the ass too......makes my cock hard thinking about it because I like cock!!!

I've noticed that a lot of men on here like to give and receive when it comes to other men but I am only interested in giving, actually more like being made to give that cock whatever it pleases.

Part of my attraction to cock is the submissive aspect of it. After all what can be more submissive than being down on your knees and having a guy stuff his cock in your mouth.

In every day life I am actually an aggressive type of individual but when it comes to sex I like to be submissive from time to time. When it comes to women some times I like to be dominant and some times I like to be submissive. When it comes to cock though I am always submissive. I like for a guy to make me worship his cock and balls until I beg him to fuck my throat. I like nothing more than to be gagging on his cock while he continues to stuff it further down my throat. When he cums I like for him to shoot it all over my face and then cock slap me and shove it back in my mouth repeatedly. However I know that he is going to cum wherever he wishes.

Even though I'm not a huge fan of getting fucked in the ass if that is what he wants I have no choice but to submit to him and just take it as deep and hard as he wants to fuck me.

...you sound like me...a guy can wave his dick in my face and make me do anything...

Quote Originally Posted by currious sucker View Post
    To start with Yes it is possible I normally cum while I have a cock in my ass. I could not vote on this because, I am always a bottom when it comes to sex when another man is in the mix. I have never been on my knees to suck cock. I suck cock to get it ready for fucking. When I have a cock in me I would rather be on top riding it. I like to control the tempo, the depth, and when he comes. If I know that he is not going to fuck me, we will not be playing.

I am not the submissive type. I am more the pleasing type. I would love to suck a cock just to give the pleasure. I don't think I would like the type of guy of whom I am sucking his cock to throat fuck me. I think slowly would be nice though. I feel I would prefer to be the one in control of sucking the cock and not being overly submissive to it.

I am by nature a Top, but if I was with the right guy, I would bottom for him.... It is interesting how my views are changing as I get older....

csreef I agree with you.

I love being fucked and I get very submissive when I do and yes I have cum from being fucked. I really don't play the total submissive well and expect my partner to give and receive.. if you want this ass, you're going to have to work for it.

I'm just a go with the flow type of guy. Some guys like to take charge, others like me to take charge, and then with many, it's kind of all even.

The last group is the most common. But I met a guy a couple years ago who hadn't given me many indications when chatting that he was dominant, but when we met, he immediately told me to start undressing, he told me what he liked, and he was forceful (not in a rude way). Five minutes after arriving, I was on my knees sucking him. However, it wasn't all about him. As soon as he was done, he went to work on me. I'm fine with someone taking charge, but not with someone who is selfish.

yes I am dominated by sucking cocks I want them all the time I love every second one is in my mouth when there my goal is to feel him cumming in my mouth then I am looking for the next one I guess this makes me a cock sucker but this what I like so.....bring them on

I am very submissive around cocks. They can do what ever they want to me with gusto. Every morning my regular starts his day cumming in my hungry throat. Whether he cums over to me or I too him he gets drained every morning. His wife doesn't fuck anymore so i take care of his needs. We golf together, hunt, fish, and play together. I know he is super clean and i dont worry when he wants to top me bareback. I not only love it but i crave it, due to time constraints he doesn't top me as much as i would like but when he does i am very submissive and drills my ass hard filling me with his cream.

That sounds great!! We should meet!

I'm versatile, I enjoy giving and receiving oral pleasure, as to intercourse some men I fuck others fuck me and with some we switch the roles. overall I prefer a guy who is into topping me or switching to one who isn't interested in fucking.
    With all men I'm not interested in guys who are total tops or total bottoms. I may allow a guy to fuck me most of the time but I also expect him to be able to get me off with a good blowjob as well nor am I into total bottoms that won't let me near their cock, I'm with someone with a cock because I enjoy the cock as well

Sexually with men I look for guys into guys and all that means and also enjoy that guys are into them