Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Married

Re: Married

I'm married and I've had sex several times with guys and I haven't felt guilty. It's a pleasure to screw a guys ass and cum, but now I want to have a guy fuck my ass and I want her to watch, weird how I feel but that's the truth.

It's not weird Sammy. I hope you get to do it.

Just did this Saturday night! After some other activities she put me on all fours, then told him she wanted him to fuck my ass, which he did and unloaded inside me while she watched. It was hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Bottomhubby View Post
    I recently came out to my wife, it went better then I thought. Right now we are in a wait and see mode.
    She has went so far as to buy me some sexy panties and even through out all my male underwear.
    I would come out to my wife in a heartbeat if I knew she would buy panties for me. Too bad this is just a dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Havasmoke View Post
    If you are married, how do you feel when you get home after a rendezvous with a man. Horny? Ashamed? Guilty? Fine?
    Why and what I do with men is completely different than what and why I do with my wife. There is no guilt, shame, or remorse. Sometimes I come home horny. But I always feel fine.