Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Married

Married

If you are married, how do you feel when you get home after a rendezvous with a man. Horny? Ashamed? Guilty? Fine?

Re: Married

I've never felt shame or guilt, just excitement and satisfaction. It makes me want more sex with men as soon as I can get it again !

So, it's basically don't ask and don't tell with your wife?

Im excited having sex with a guy gets me satisfied no guilt because it wax a guy

Mostly I feel very happy, very satisfied, and very relaxed. I really enjoy having sexy with another man. Early on the first several years after our marriage I did feel guilty and ashamed. However as I grew more comfortable and understanding of my bisexuality those negative feeling abated.

I feel satisfied and relaxed. Usually my craving has been building and it's a release to suck and swallow. I usually like to jerk off after sucking a guy and swallowing his cum, then I get a second load to swallow. Think my mood is much better, my wife has said, you seem to be in a good mood. At 68, she lost interest in sex 20 years ago, but I've always been Bi since I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    I feel satisfied and relaxed...
    Ditto to what Borntosuckcock said. I'm usually in a great mood but somewhat exhausted (if all went as expected...LOL.) If I've spent a few hours with a MF couple I get together with a few times a year, it takes me a few days to recover from all the things she does to us guys. But I'm definitely grinning for those few days!
    Religion and Politics are like penises. It's okay to have and be proud of them, but it's not okay to whip them out in public and try to shove them down other people's throats!

i feel real horny and want to fuck my spouse but am afraid she'll smell sex on me from my previous encouter

Quote Originally Posted by Havasmoke View Post
    If you are married, how do you feel when you get home after a rendezvous with a man. Horny? Ashamed? Guilty? Fine?
    If I were doing it behind her back, I would feel ashamed and guilty. I would not be ashamed that I was with a man, but that I was doing it without my wife's knowledge and consent. That's cheating, and she's a wonderful wife who deserves my fidelity.

So, anticipating my first 'allowed' sexual rendezvous with a man, when I return home, I won't feel ashamed at all, but probably a little guilty. Guilty, because my wife wasn't involved, even though she would choose not to be and not begrudge my activity. But this isn't what she 'signed up for' when we married. I had no clue that I would eventually seek to have sex with another man. Because sharing myself with another man is, in a way, taking away from her, I'd have some pangs of guilt. Hopefully, they won't be too strong when it happens.

At my age, I'm sure I'd be sexually satisfied at the conclusion of the liaison -- so doubt I'd be horny. (at least, until sometime later, when thinking about the encounter...)

Hoping that I can just feel 'fine' about it, when all is said and done.

My first time i meet with another guy, i sucked his cock and he was so right when he said that he was a big cummer. i tried to swallow but he kept on cuming…..it got all over my face and down on my shirt. when i got home, my wife was there to greet me with a big hug and a deep soul kiss. she knew where i had been and after i got home she could see it , smell it and even taste it… "Did you have a fun time, Cock sucker ?" she said to me.

It makes me happy and she gets the benefit of my being in a good mood.

Years ago when I began giving blowjobs to certain men, I'll admit there were initial feelings of shame and a little guilt but those concerns went away very quickly after I became quite good at the act and knew that I absolutely enjoyed doing it.

used to feel guilty but now feel relaxed and fulfilled but if she found out I love giving blow jobs it would be divorce

I dated a gal who knew, and was ok with me being Bisexual...She said "I'll give you so much sex, you'll never even want to look at a man, again"...WRONG...

Every once in a while, I'd drive to to a gay bar and get a Blow Job (or two). She would say " I called your cell, and you didn't pick up...Where were you???"

Did I feel Guilty...NO.

Did I feel sexually satisfied, and balanced, YES !
    Last edited by csreef; Nov 21, 2016 at 12:38 PM.

I also get a craving to suck cock . Even before I was married I had several men That I could go to to satisfy this urge. And somrtimes one was not enough.

I don't play often, but when I do I feel pretty OK with it. It's been 4 years since my wife and I even saw each other naked, much less had sex. I have no desire to tell her and she has no desire to know. So, I don't feel guilty. Don't have second thoughts. Mostly I enjoyed the moment and then go home and enjoy my family and home life. Two separate worlds meeting two separate needs.

I'll be honest and say I feel somewhat guilty. I don't like doing anything behind my wife's back. I'd much prefer the kind of open relationship that some of you guys have.

But I have to say that if I wasn't meeting with a guy, my frustration level over the lack of sexual intimacy with my wife would be through the roof. She does not even try to meet my sexual needs and when they aren't met, most everything else in the relationship suffers. But when I do get my needs met, albeit outside the marriage, things are better within the marriage.

I think I'm in a "don't ask, don't tell" situation and right now everything seems to be at a level calm, which is good.

How cool was that does she ever watch

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    I'll be honest and say I feel somewhat guilty. I don't like doing anything behind my wife's back. I'd much prefer the kind of open relationship that some of you guys have.

But I have to say that if I wasn't meeting with a guy, my frustration level over the lack of sexual intimacy with my wife would be through the roof. She does not even try to meet my sexual needs and when they aren't met, most everything else in the relationship suffers. But when I do get my needs met, albeit outside the marriage, things are better within the marriage.

I think I'm in a "don't ask, don't tell" situation and right now everything seems to be at a level calm, which is good.
    That sounds very reasonable.

Wife and I haven't had sex in years. At first I did feel guilty but as time went on her lack of interest in sex I feel no guilt at all now. If she dose know something she never brings it up

Wife & i play together for the most part so always Cheerfullllll :-)

My wife knows so it's all good.

re Christopher South: I find your reply interesting in that you need to go outside your marriage to get your needs met. My question is why do you seek sexual gratification from men rather than women?

re Christopher South: I find your reply interesting in that you need to go outside your marriage to get your needs met. My question is why do you seek sexual gratification from men rather than women?
    Not trying to put words in Christopher Souths mouth but I am married in s situation very similar to his. I search out men instead of women for 2 reasons. First off I find it a lot easier to have feelings for women that I have sex with. Since I've been married there have been 2 women I've met that I've wanted to have a relationship with but despite the no sexual aspect of my marriage, I took my vows and promised before God to stay with her.
    Second although I like cock and get excited seeing feeling and sucking one, I've never met a man I wanted to pick curtains out at Bed Bath and Beyond with.
    In a present friendship with a guy who's relationship with his wife is very similar to mine, we meet talk for about 10 -15 minutes
    take turns sucking each other off. Then we bullshit about sports or politics for a 1/2 hour or so slide into a 69 position and suck each other's cocks again. After we bust, we get dressed kiss each other and 2-3 weeks later repeat.
    I can't do that with a woman, I find myself wondering what she is doing and coming up with plans to see her again. I guess I'm just a romantic at heart.

I think that's a great explanation. By being with a guy, do you feel like you're not breaking your marriage vows? Don't you think your wife would be less upset with you if she found out you were having an affair with a woman versus a man?

Quote Originally Posted by chub-bi View Post
    Not trying to put words in Christopher Souths mouth but I am married in s situation very similar to his. I search out men instead of women for 2 reasons. First off I find it a lot easier to have feelings for women that I have sex with. Since I've been married there have been 2 women I've met that I've wanted to have a relationship with but despite the no sexual aspect of my marriage, I took my vows and promised before God to stay with her.
    Second although I like cock and get excited seeing feeling and sucking one, I've never met a man I wanted to pick curtains out at Bed Bath and Beyond with.
    In a present friendship with a guy who's relationship with his wife is very similar to mine, we meet talk for about 10 -15 minutes
    take turns sucking each other off. Then we bullshit about sports or politics for a 1/2 hour or so slide into a 69 position and suck each other's cocks again. After we bust, we get dressed kiss each other and 2-3 weeks later repeat.
    I can't do that with a woman, I find myself wondering what she is doing and coming up with plans to see her again. I guess I'm just a romantic at heart.

I feel horny wanting more cock if I was not married I have a red light on all the time in or outside my home

I think that's a great explanation. By being with a guy, do you feel like you're not breaking your marriage vows? Don't you think your wife would be less upset with you if she found out you were having an affair with a woman versus a man?
    Im probably fucked either way but I really like the way married guys make the most of time spent together.
    maybe i'm deluding myself but I feel guys just want to get off and don't want drama.
    If I could find a married woman nearby that just wanted to get off and go home I would do that in a heartbeat but at my age it like searching for a needle in a haystack.
    When I was single I slept with several married women and it always seemed to wind up with them showing up on my doorstep at the most inconvenient time. Maybe younger women today are different but women around my age seem to want something more permanent.

I think chub-bi pretty much answered the question for me. I will add that I actually did look into finding a girlfriend but didn't for two reasons. First, no woman wants a middle-aged, married guy as a fuck buddy that hits and runs. Second, I had years of hetero-sex activity but no gay sex activity until this started so it was an opportunity to explore. Finally, finding a guy is much easier.

To answer Havasmoke's question, I still feel I'm breaking my marriage vows. One can argue that my wife broke hers first but it doesn't make it right. I consider this cheating.

As for her being more upset, she was more upset that (a) I cheated and (b) I never told her I was bisexual. The fact I cheated with a guy wasn't really an issue. She was brought up in a very liberal family that was very accepting to the LGBT community.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    I think chub-bi pretty much answered the question for me. I will add that I actually did look into finding a girlfriend but didn't for two reasons. First, no woman wants a middle-aged, married guy as a fuck buddy that hits and runs. Second, I had years of hetero-sex activity but no gay sex activity until this started so it was an opportunity to explore. Finally, finding a guy is much easier.

To answer Havasmoke's question, I still feel I'm breaking my marriage vows. One can argue that my wife broke hers first but it doesn't make it right. I consider this cheating.

As for her being more upset, she was more upset that (a) I cheated and (b) I never told her I was bisexual. The fact I cheated with a guy wasn't really an issue. She was brought up in a very liberal family that was very accepting to the LGBT community.
    Hey Christopher South, you sound perfect too bad we are geographically ugly lol.