Register

POZ Cultists Are Stupid!

Why is this stupid POZ cult gaining popularity both online and locally, and why do people think its a brilliant idea to purposefully become infected with AIDS and pass it around as if its nothing? I just saw an m4m ad on Craigslist that said "POZ+ friendly.." Seriously?!

Even having protected sex doesn't make it safer since the guy could be a low-key POZ cultist who would just pull out, take off the condom, and try to infect you. Anybody who thinks getting infected with a very serious disease and passing it on to others is the greatest idea in the world is beyond me. POZ is already killing off a dying NSA scene, but what happens when it trickles its way into mainstream LGBT?

Re: POZ Cultists Are Stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    Why is this stupid POZ cult gaining popularity both online and locally, and why do people think its a brilliant idea to purposefully become infected with AIDS and pass it around as if its nothing? I just saw an m4m ad on Craigslist that said "POZ+ friendly.." Seriously?!

Even having protected sex doesn't make it safer since the guy could be a low-key POZ cultist who would just pull out, take off the condom, and try to infect you. Anybody who thinks getting infected with a very serious disease and passing it on to others is the greatest idea in the world is beyond me. POZ is already killing off a dying NSA scene, but what happens when it trickles its way into mainstream LGBT?
    HIV has been a part of the so called mainstream LGBT scene for decades. A lot of heterosexual people are HIV-POSITIVE. If you hook up and have NSA sex you probably have already had sex with someone who is HIV-POSITIVE and has other STDs.

The HIV epidemic wasn't planned. It happened and people started raising awareness for AIDS.
    POZ is a cult that actively engages in contracting HIV/AIDS and spreading it around as much as they can and don't see anything wrong with it.

Also, I got blood work done and checked for STD's last October. I'm neg on everything and its staying that way! Just cause I'm a sex-starved bottom who only engages in NSA doesn't mean I'm stupid. I'm really picky of who I hookup with, and I'm also safe with my acts.

i thought this was just poz people looking for other poz people, didn't think it was a cult looking to infect more people.

I too thought it was poz people looking for poz people.

No. Its nothing like "HIV+ seeking HIV+" where someone got infected and is now doing the responsible thing by being really careful not to spread it. And its also a form of looking for support groups too. I totally understand this scenario.

POZ ads, on the other hand, is where a POZ wannabe is begging to get infected by a highly diseased toxic POZ. Its also a POZ+ looking to spread the disease. POZ enthusiasts don't always look for POZ biohazards.

Most now religiously try to get infected from anybody they can, and some may take it to the ridiculous level and make small cuts in their rectum so it can bleed while they're getting topped bareback which means that not only did the POZ bro catch something, but the poor guy that topped him may also be infected. But, its okay because the POZ bro is now a cult member. There's even peer pressure on men to become infected and join a "brotherhood". Its disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    The HIV epidemic wasn't planned. It happened and people started raising awareness for AIDS.
    POZ is a cult that actively engages in contracting HIV/AIDS and spreading it around as much as they can and don't see anything wrong with it.

Also, I got blood work done and checked for STD's last October. I'm neg on everything and its staying that way! Just cause I'm a sex-starved bottom who only engages in NSA doesn't mean I'm stupid. I'm really picky of who I hookup with, and I'm also safe with my acts.
    This is what I cant figure out, why so many people would much rather have sex with just any random stranger. In my area here in the central Pa area, 99.9% of the guys only want "hook ups". I would want to find someone who we can build trust and bond with and be as good friends. If a guy knows he is never going to see you again, so if he has a STD, he is not going to tell you! Just way too risky with just random strangers!
    In this area finding a FWBs is like trying to find a needle in a hay field, not the hay stack!

some people want plain uncomplicated sex, that's what hooking up is for. blow n' go. quickie. unfortunately i agree with what u say, it's risky!
    Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    This is what I cant figure out, why so many people would much rather have sex with just any random stranger. In my area here in the central Pa area, 99.9% of the guys only want "hook ups". I would want to find someone who we can build trust and bond with and be as good friends. If a guy knows he is never going to see you again, so if he has a STD, he is not going to tell you! Just way too risky with just random strangers!
    In this area finding a FWBs is like trying to find a needle in a hay field, not the hay stack!

I've done NSA ever since I first had sex with another man. But, I was always safe. Also, I'm really picky. I only bottom for older stocky bearish men. I've turned down a lot of men at adult theaters, bookstores, and never answered Craigslist ads because they weren't my type. And, even though I like swallowing and like taking bare cock in my ass, I rarely did it.

The only time there is risk is when I swallow pre-cum because I like giving head without condoms. So after each NSA cruise where I do get to bottom, I always get checked. I'm relatively safe with my cruises and Craigslists meets, but I'm pretty much done with that scene. Especially after learning about this crap