Register
three pillows bisexual porn
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 65

Thread: Married

  1. #31
    Member

    Gender
    Couple - M/F
    Location

    Iowa
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    11

    Re: Married

    I just did this today early morning. My wife knows have her blessing since medically her sex drive has dropped to zero over the past 2 years. I have fucked a woman gad 3 guys suck me I have sucked 1. But my wife and I were talking about it and actually a few hours a go, she is far less threatened by men than competing with another woman.

  2. #32

    Re: Married

    Interesting that she's less threatened by the guys. I guess the woman would have to be pretty open minded to not think of her husband as gay after she heard he had been with another man.

    Quote Originally Posted by abc123jd View Post
    I just did this today early morning. My wife knows have her blessing since medically her sex drive has dropped to zero over the past 2 years. I have fucked a woman gad 3 guys suck me I have sucked 1. But my wife and I were talking about it and actually a few hours a go, she is far less threatened by men than competing with another woman.

  3. #33
    Member
    Gender
    Couple - F/M
    Location
    Florida - Central
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    11

    Re: Married

    Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    If I were doing it behind her back, I would feel ashamed and guilty. I would not be ashamed that I was with a man, but that I was doing it without my wife's knowledge and consent. That's cheating, and she's a wonderful wife who deserves my fidelity.

    So, anticipating my first 'allowed' sexual rendezvous with a man, when I return home, I won't feel ashamed at all, but probably a little guilty. Guilty, because my wife wasn't involved, even though she would choose not to be and not begrudge my activity. But this isn't what she 'signed up for' when we married. I had no clue that I would eventually seek to have sex with another man. Because sharing myself with another man is, in a way, taking away from her, I'd have some pangs of guilt. Hopefully, they won't be too strong when it happens.

    At my age, I'm sure I'd be sexually satisfied at the conclusion of the liaison -- so doubt I'd be horny. (at least, until sometime later, when thinking about the encounter...)

    Hoping that I can just feel 'fine' about it, when all is said and done.
    BEAUTIFUL and BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheating is cheating if you are doing it without your spouses knowledge or consent. Doesn't matter if it's guy/guy or girl/girl. My Husband would let me do a guy or another chick if I wanted to on my own. Our third comes over every week or two and we spend the day together playing. I tell my Husband about it and it gets him extremely hot. I'd never go play with someone without letting him know what I was going to do and I am pretty sure he'd extend the same courtesy to me as this is our agreement.

    As someone that had been cheated on several times through previous relationships (I have never EVER EVER with held sex), it's hurtful no matter what and does nothing but causes divide and long term emotional damage for the one that was cheated on. It's cruel and mean. If you can't be honest with your sig. other, you are with the wrong person. Sneaking around is wrong and you clearly know it because ........... you are sneaking.

  4. #34

    Re: Married

    My heart agrees completely. But well, some things come from a bit further south. Those can be a dilemma...or, as I was told by an older, ex-hell's angel once," A stiff dick has no conscience"...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

  5. #35

    Re: Married

    Thank you for your comment, SecretlyNaughty.

    You and your husband, and my wife and I, are all very fortunate to have similar thoughts in this area. We understand the desires and needs of each other and take care to emphasize and honor the bond that was created when we said our wedding vows. We have reached out to others to share physical pleasures within the context of a strong continuing commitment to one another and, above all, value trust and honesty to ensure that there are no hurt feelings or turmoil that arises as a result of this activity. Everything needs to be above-board, and agreed-to in advance of anything that deviates from what you normally do together.

    This past weekend, I enjoyed the company of another man, with the full knowledge and approval of my loving wife. I told her of the initial meeting the day before, and kissed her on the way out the door when I left for playtime the following day. And I brought coffee home for her when we finished.

    It did feel a little strange going downstairs when I got home, but it went smoothly. She asked if I had a good time and commented that I wasn't gone for very long. I replied that, 'Well, it doesn't take all that long, you know.' And she said, 'Yeah, but I know you like to take your time.'

    I do like to prolong the pleasure, but somehow being away for a long session the first time with a man while your wife is at home, doesn't seem right...

  6. #36

    Re: Married

    Silky, I have to say, that was beautiful, man. I'm the same way with Sharon. I want some dick & ass, but we were among the last to still have the " love, honor & obey" clause in our vows to each other. I love her so much, it hurts when she abuses me in the typical female fashion. Past menopause, she has no drive left...or so she acts like? Read the stories I post, & check out Marie's behavior. That's something of Sharon that I know is there, lurking under the surface, waiting to be brought out..in the right way. I've never cheated, although when she left me once, she did, Cried her broken heart out to me about it. So it's only a matter of situational differences making things happen. Idk what to do sometimes?
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

  7. #37
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    South Carolina
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    14

    Re: Married

    Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    If I were doing it behind her back, I would feel ashamed and guilty. I would not be ashamed that I was with a man, but that I was doing it without my wife's knowledge and consent. That's cheating, and she's a wonderful wife who deserves my fidelity.
    this^^


    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    I'll be honest and say I feel somewhat guilty. I don't like doing anything behind my wife's back. I'd much prefer the kind of open relationship that some of you guys have.

    But I have to say that if I wasn't meeting with a guy, my frustration level over the lack of sexual intimacy with my wife would be through the roof. She does not even try to meet my sexual needs and when they aren't met, most everything else in the relationship suffers. But when I do get my needs met, albeit outside the marriage, things are better within the marriage.

    I think I'm in a "don't ask, don't tell" situation and right now everything seems to be at a level calm, which is good.
    great, blame your infidelity on your wife, whatever helps you sleep at night...

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretlyNaughty View Post
    BEAUTIFUL and BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheating is cheating if you are doing it without your spouses knowledge or consent. Doesn't matter if it's guy/guy or girl/girl.

    Sneaking around is wrong and you clearly know it because ........... you are sneaking.
    again this^^

    i'll be honest here, i haven't always been faithful when it came to my marriage and my bisexuality, but i always knew it for what it was, cheating plain and simple. i did feel guilty, but at that time was so selfish i made excuses to make myself feel better... which is what it seems that a lot here do..

  8. #38
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Florida - West
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3

    Re: Married

    I don't really feel any differently except the fact that I was able to scratch that itch and take care of my occasional desire.

  9. #39
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Massachusetts
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    96

    Re: Married

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinabi View Post
    this^^
    great, blame your infidelity on your wife, whatever helps you sleep at night...
    If that's how it came across it wasn't my intention. As I said I know it's cheating and I made a conscious decision to cheat. lt was not her fault.

  10. #40

    Re: Married

    We just want some good dick, ass, & pussy! Why do we have to have all this drama?
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

  11. #41
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5

    Re: Married

    Quote Originally Posted by abc123jd View Post
    I just did this today early morning. My wife knows have her blessing since medically her sex drive has dropped to zero over the past 2 years. I have fucked a woman gad 3 guys suck me I have sucked 1. But my wife and I were talking about it and actually a few hours a go, she is far less threatened by men than competing with another woman.
    Same here, my wife is ok with a guy sucking my dick but would flip out if another woman did it.

    As for how I feel, it all depends on who I spent my time with. If it's a casual one-time thing, I feel like crap, but if it's an FWB and an ongoing thing I feel just fine.

  12. #42
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - LA Basin
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11

    Re: Married

    The wife and I haven't had regular sex in about five years. At one point, when I think she began to suspect my bi urges, she calmly said that she thought it was a natural progression for some men to have gay fantasies when they get older. This made me feel like it would be okay to hook up occasionally, but haven't gotten (made) the opportunity yet. But boy, did she call that one right!

  13. #43
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alberta - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11

    Re: Married

    When I get home from an encounter with a guy and all went well, ( usually does as we only play together ) I am in a happy, up beat mood. My wife usually asks how was your night and then wants details of the night. This usually leads to us having sex. My play friend is also married and his wife is in the loop as well, sometimes with him or me doing a mfm with the others spouse.
    Damn it's nice being bi

  14. #44
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Massachusetts
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    96

    Re: Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Bicyclist View Post
    The wife and I haven't had regular sex in about five years. At one point, when I think she began to suspect my bi urges, she calmly said that she thought it was a natural progression for some men to have gay fantasies when they get older. This made me feel like it would be okay to hook up occasionally, but haven't gotten (made) the opportunity yet. But boy, did she call that one right!
    I don’t think it’s necessarily an age thing. I think if I were to have had continued, frequent and satisfactory sex with my wife, I’d be less inclined to think about, and act on, my bisexual urges.
    Bet when there’s no outlet, you start to think about other ways to get satisfaction.

  15. #45

    Re: Married

    I think there's something to be said for the age thing. When I was younger I think I would have been more inclined to seek out another woman for sex. The thought of being with a guy would never have occurred to me. As I've gotten older, my thoughts have turned more toward being with a man rather than a woman. Don't know why it happened but it did happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    I don’t think it’s necessarily an age thing. I think if I were to have had continued, frequent and satisfactory sex with my wife, I’d be less inclined to think about, and act on, my bisexual urges.
    Bet when there’s no outlet, you start to think about other ways to get satisfaction.

  16. #46

    Re: Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasmoke View Post
    I think there's something to be said for the age thing. When I was younger I think I would have been more inclined to seek out another woman for sex. The thought of being with a guy would never have occurred to me. As I've gotten older, my thoughts have turned more toward being with a man rather than a woman. Don't know why it happened but it did happen.
    That's also been my experience.

    My wife still wants and enjoys sex, and I still enjoy it with her. But I have become enamored with everything to do with oral sex, and she's only given me token attention to blowjobs. It's clear that she doesn't really like to suck cock. For me, there's no blowjob better than one given by someone who loves to suck, and I've come to believe that another man is more likely to want me in his mouth than a woman. That also makes me a better cocksucker than a lot of women -- I like doing it, and want to fully satisfy the recipient!

  17. #47
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,129

    Re: Married

    i wonder how much older guys admitting to like other guys, has to do with just being older & more mature enough to accept bisexuality, than actually liking guys as u get older. so there might be young guys who are bi but the can't or wont admit there bi even to themselves but, as they get older they just accept it & able to embrace it.

  18. #48

    Re: Married

    Maybe but that has not been my experience. The thought of being with a man when I was younger was abhorrent. I would have been grossed out thinking about it. No interest at all. Now, very curious. Not sure what changed...

    Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i wonder how much older guys admitting to like other guys, has to do with just being older & more mature enough to accept bisexuality, than actually liking guys as u get older. so there might be young guys who are bi but the can't or wont admit there bi even to themselves but, as they get older they just accept it & able to embrace it.

  19. #49

    Re: Married

    I think that there are a lot of possible scenarios here, as is evidenced by the last couple of posts. All my life, I've harbored a secret desire to be a girl, which is at the heart of my love of nylon & lingerie. But I've always recognized the biology and accepted being male. (Accepting reality -- something missing from a lot of people these days...)

    Living most of my life basically as an 'All-American boy', I never developed an attraction to men in any way, and never consciously considered sexual activity with one, despite being very interested in the world of kink throughout they years. If anything, I thought of myself as kind of a 'male lesbian' -- in other words, I was a guy who felt somewhat feminine inside, but still wanted to be with women -- not men!

    Yeah, that's pretty screwed up, I guess. But the bottom line is, I am now comfortable being bisexual, as a result of exposure and experimentation. This wasn't in me in my youth, it has come on with age/maturity.

  20. #50
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Maryland
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    155

    Re: Married

    I din't see it in myself until my late 30's. Looking back, I remember some thoughts that only went part way towards bi, but as a shy guy with little confidence the thoughts never materialized. Now, it's all I can think about, even with a full sex life with my wife and when she gives me an awesome BJ - I only wish I could be doing it to another guy at the same time.

  21. #51
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,129

    Re: Married

    i guess it goes to show ur sexuality can change overtime.......before my early 20's i was never honestly into it either. even though i had a hard time seeing myself as a guy who might be into guys. unitl 1 day i just had the urge. i guess i could of worked hard to deny it, but i didn't i was just confused. now still working to figure it all out lol........
    Quote Originally Posted by Havasmoke View Post
    Maybe but that has not been my experience. The thought of being with a man when I was younger was abhorrent. I would have been grossed out thinking about it. No interest at all. Now, very curious. Not sure what changed...

  22. #52
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Maryland
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    155

    Re: Married

    As a side note to this thread, for those of you who are married and out or considering being out to your spouse, there are several helpful and supportive online groups for straight, non-straight and both members of Mixed Orientation Marriges (MOMs).

    There is one publically created site http://alternatepaths.net/ which has information and links to the best known online groups.

    The holidays can be a difficult time, and research reminds us constantly that bisexuals tend to suffer more that other LGBTQIA+ sub groups. Please, if you are struggling, know you are not alone and there is support.

    Happy holidays, and here's to the new year,

    Al

  23. #53
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - LA Basin
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11

    Re: Married

    Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    All my life, I've harbored a secret desire to be a girl, which is at the heart of my love of nylon & lingerie. But I've always recognized the biology and accepted being male. (Accepting reality -- something missing from a lot of people these days...)

    Living most of my life, I never developed an attraction to men in any way. If anything, I thought of myself as kind of a 'male lesbian' -- in other words, I was a guy who felt somewhat feminine inside, but still wanted to be with women -- not men!

    Yeah, that's pretty screwed up, I guess. But the bottom line is, I am now comfortable being bisexual, as a result of exposure and experimentation. This wasn't in me in my youth, it has come on with age/maturity.
    This mirrors my sexual evolution/orientation exactly, but I wouldn't consider it screwed up. The more we understand how complex human sexual makeup can be, the more I believe this kind of behavior is more common than previously thought. I also believe that the internet's expanding of gender 'boundaries' has already begun to shape what may be considered acceptable and normal by the next generations. I just wish I had found a person like silkyhose sooner to 'talk' about things and share latent desires with. (Yeah, I'm horny, but can't help it.)

    I've actually progressed to the point of being proud to admit (to myself) that I now really am attracted to other men and want to learn how to be the best lover I can be. I'm jealous of all the bisexuals out there who figured this out at a much younger age.

  24. #54

    Re: Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Bicyclist View Post
    I've actually progressed to the point of being proud to admit (to myself) that I now really am attracted to other men and want to learn how to be the best lover I can be. I'm jealous of all the bisexuals out there who figured this out at a much younger age.
    Don't know if I'm ready to use a term such as 'pride' when considering my current state of evolution, but I am certainly accepting and comfortable with it!

    And, for the first time, I'm ready to admit being actually attracted to a man, who I plan to play with tomorrow. Made contact with him through SilverDaddies and we've exchanged quite a few substantive emails and images. Met him at coffee last week, and we hit it off quickly. He's 4 years younger than I, in good shape and quite handsome. In previous situations, I'd be thinking "I really don't see anything in this guy, but I'll change my mind and get excited when we get naked together..."

    This time, it's different. I can't wait to see him and get my hands and mouth on him!

    I also wish that I'd discovered this freedom to enjoy bisexuality decades ago. I have a lot of lost time to make up for, and don't have that many good years remaining to do it!

  25. #55
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,129

    Re: Married

    Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    Don't know if I'm ready to use a term such as 'pride' when considering my current state of evolution, but I am certainly accepting and comfortable with it!

    And, for the first time, I'm ready to admit being actually attracted to a man, who I plan to play with tomorrow. Made contact with him through SilverDaddies and we've exchanged quite a few substantive emails and images. Met him at coffee last week, and we hit it off quickly. He's 4 years younger than I, in good shape and quite handsome. In previous situations, I'd be thinking "I really don't see anything in this guy, but I'll change my mind and get excited when we get naked together..."

    This time, it's different. I can't wait to see him and get my hands and mouth on him!

    I also wish that I'd discovered this freedom to enjoy bisexuality decades ago. I have a lot of lost time to make up for, and don't have that many good years remaining to do it!
    lol i also really wish i had discovered this freedom decades ago too. my 20's were such a struggle to understand my sexuality, but mostly i think to accept it & be at peace with it. not that i'm completely over it now lol but at least i'm more comfortable accepting i could enjoy the hell out of spending the nite with a guy & that is perfectly fine! but wish i had this attitude when i was younger, it was so much easier to have casual & experemental sex plus i would have that much more experiance by now. i think most of my friends would even be supportive......who knows maybe 1 or 2 would be a little bit more than supportive

  26. #56
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AU - New South Wales
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7

    Re: Married

    I always love sucking cock and swallowing a nice warm load it's important to me. I've been sucking cock for decades now and I will continue to do so....my partner knows I'm Bi but doesn't know how much cock I suck.

  27. #57
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Connecticut
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18

    Re: Married

    After a nice long sweaty session with a guy, I go home satisfied and relaxed. Like some of the other guys, I'm actually still horny but for pussy and not cock.

  28. #58

    Re: Married

    I recently came out to my wife, it went better then I thought. Right now we are in a wait and see mode.
    She has went so far as to buy me some sexy panties and even through out all my male underwear.

  29. #59
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Missouri
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    57

    Re: Married

    That is awesome, hope to meet ya sometime.....

  30. #60

    Re: Married

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottomhubby View Post
    I recently came out to my wife, it went better then I thought. Right now we are in a wait and see mode.
    She has went so far as to buy me some sexy panties and even through out all my male underwear.
    last year i came out to my wife too. it also went better than i thought it would . but she never bought me panties. she must REALLY want to see you fucked by another guy. sounds like you will be having a lot of fun from now on !let us know how it goes.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top