Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Anyone been in a relationship with a large age gap?

I am 63 now. When I was 38, I went through a divorce of a marriage that was 13 years long. One year into being single I hired a very sharp looking 20 year old college girl who had a 3 year old son. I got involved with the two of them by spending quite a bit of time with the boy. We ended up in a sexual relationship and lived together for 4 years. She finished her undergrad work in business administration at the UW and then was accepted as a law student.

The first time she stuck her finger in my mouth as she was going down on me.... made me want to suck a cock with her. We did that together.

We are still friends. She finished her degree and has a juris doctorate and is a corporate attorney and is married to a doctor. They ended up having three more children.

We are friends. I would love to lick her pussy with his cock in her, but their relationship is a closed one.

I enjoyed men that were 60 and over when I was in my late teens and twenties. I felt safe and I knew I turned them on. I was very close to a couple of them. One would dress me up in his wife's clothes when she was away. He wanted to make out with me so I did it for him.

Quote Originally Posted by larrywilldo View Post
    I am 63 now. When I was 38, I went through a divorce of a marriage that was 13 years long. One year into being single I hired a very sharp looking 20 year old college girl who had a 3 year old son. I got involved with the two of them by spending quite a bit of time with the boy. We ended up in a sexual relationship and lived together for 4 years. She finished her undergrad work in business administration at the UW and then was accepted as a law student.

The first time she stuck her finger in my mouth as she was going down on me.... made me want to suck a cock with her. We did that together.
    That sounds pretty hot!

Things are going great with my FWB, we get together 2-3 times a week in the afternoon and have sex a few times each occasion. She loves when I eat her pussy and I've been guiding her on improving her cock sucking skills, got a fantastic blowjob from her yesterday.

I am new here, so forgive me if my writing is not very good… Back years ago when my wife was 37, she got into using Cocaine and chose that over her 13yr old daughter, so I kicked her out. Her boyfriend who she was shacked up with was 19 and would buy her drugs for her. I felt at the time that the guy was too young for her and wouldn’t see the train wreck about to happen… The cops raided their place and he ended up going to jail for dealing HER Drugs!!! He was stupid enough to say they were his, and of course she then dropped him and went on her marry way. So at that time I thought an age difference mattered.
    About four years ago I met a guy who was 27, gay with a very nice cock. I was about 47 at that time. We didn’t know each other’s age until after we had sucked each other and made out like crazy. Normally I don’t get into kissing a guy unless I am really excited or forced into it…anyway the cool thing was we were connected in a different way and we were cool to just talk after that. We bumped into each other a few times after a year or more and we each immediately had that same connection.
    Then this past summer I attended my first Gay Pride Festival. I have never really attended anything like that and went by myself. I felt a little out of place not knowing anyone there, but I did have a huge revelation seeing people walking around the grounds. Everywhere I looked people were smiling and having fun, I mean Everywhere!!! I know this sounds…” gay”….lol…but you could feel the love from everyone being free to be themselves. It was amazing…the only comparison I can remember that was similar was the first time I went nude at a nudist resort (that will be another story sometime…)
    As I was walking around, and me being kind of shy, I was thinking about leaving when out of the blue someone yelled my name from across the street…it was a buxom black lady dressed all out…at least on first impression! It was the guy I had that great connection with who recognized me and remembered my name. After only a second, as he was walking towards me, I knew who he was, just from his smile… Normally I don’t go for the flamboyant gurls, but I have to say, just knowing who he was underneath, got me so turned on! We hit it off again like long lost friends…
    Ok, my point in all this is people at different ages can be compatible. We can learn a lot about how the other sees the world. We can learn a lot from each other’s differences, which I believe changes us for the better.