Register

More sex stories-new neighbors

EPISODE XII
    The NewCouple

Bill & Ann had moved into the last house at the bottom of Mound Street, the street on the other end of the alley from us. The street my old buddy Dan lived on. They were a younger couple in their 30's, he dark haired, hairy chested, broad shouldered. But kind of average beyond that. He kinda looked like an actor we watched on the detective shows in the late 60's-early 70's. His black hair a little below his ears,with long side burns. Ann was a tanned, olive skinned Italian, with chestnut brown hair, 38D's,solid hips & a classic sort of pretty ass. Brown eyes that belied a mischievous side...the wild side of her personality. They had a little girl between them.
    One day,while Bill was at work, Ann went on their small back porch, totally nude, hanging beach towels on the railings, to sunbath. I happened to look out the bathroom window in the back of our house at the top of the hill. She saw me looking, & yelled at me to mind my own business! I said I was, till she came outside naked. She ceased being angry, & fingered for me to come down there. I wasn't sure what would happen?...

I thought she'd yell & slap the shit outta me, for being, “ nosy”. Or maybe she wanted to check my young self out, being young a young/horny milf? Whatever...I had to find out! Arriving at their door, I knocked. She answered the door in a thin robe. “ C'mon in. I'm Ann,we just moved in...but you obviously know that?” “ Yes ma'am...sorry to see you nude out there, but I was just looking out the window on a nice day, after peeing.” Looking me up & down,she must've noticed the growing bulge in my jeans? “ So, what do you think?' “ Ma'am?” “ Just call me Ann!” “ OK, Ann...When my gaze went down the street, I saw you nude on your back porch. You have a nice butt, big tits...nice patch of thick, dark pussy fur too...if you'll pardon my saying?” “ I'm flattered...what's your name?' “ Mel, Ann. You sure look pretty naked! Big tanned tits too,...I...” I trailed off, too shy to continue, unsure what she might say if I was too forward. “ You fantasized about fucking me? Sucking my tits? Licking my pussy before you fuck me?” She was that way, I was to learn. She always spoke her mind! “ Well,I...yeah,...I did think that. Sorry” I apologized. “ Don't apologize for being a man! I'm a woman & you think I'm pretty fuckable looking. Don't you think?” “ OK, yeah, I do. You look great naked! I'd gladly suck off your husband for a chance to make love to you! There, I said it!” “ You like dicks too? It's OK, I like sex with other women too. I also like anal sex, you like anal? Ever let your friends cum in your mouth? Do you let them fuck you in the ass?” “ Do you like swallowing cum, Ann? Do you like how it feels, cum squirting in your mouth, ass & pussy? Does your husband suck cock? Does he like getting butt fucked?” “ Yeah, Il ike the taste of warm, thick cum. I like how it feels when a man cums inside me, or in my mouth. Bill never sucked a man's cock, but he is open to the idea. He was never fucked in the ass, or fucked another man in the ass. Just something we talked about, like fantasies. & you?” “ I like sucking dick, & swallowing cum. I like being sucked, & how it feels cumming in my buddy's mouth. I like fucking the guy in the ass, & how it feels having his cum squirting like a hose up my tight ass! I like pussy just as much...maybe more? I'd love to go to bed with you two?” Kissing me,she seemed satisfied at all the questions thrown out up front? Then she slipped her tongue in my mouth. We went on like that for a few minutes...then, someone came in the back door! Breaking the kiss, we tried to act normal. “ Well, who's this?” Bill asked. “ This is Mel, from the brown house up on the top of the hill. He saw me on the porch, naked, getting ready to tan myself. I berated him. He felt bad & came down to apologize” she explained. “ I see. Well, I guess that's OK, seeing as how you like to sunbath nude. Maybe we should have a look at you nude, Mel? Let's have a look at your butt,cock & balls! Turn about is fair play! Now take all your cloths off!” I took off my shoes & shirt. Then started unbuckling my belt, unzipping my pants, as my big cock started getting hard. They noticed this, & Bill started stripping as Ann dropped her robe. We stood their, eyeing each other. Bill had a nice, thick 5” limp,with big balls like mine. Ann you already know, just seeing her nude up close made me even harder!

You've got some big cock there, Mel. I like your big balls too! Turn around, let's have a look at you” Bill said. I did as requested, their eyeing my every feature. “ Looks like you'll have a big cock when you get hard, Bill! And Ann, you look even better naked, up close. Bill, do you like my big dick? Wanna suck on it? I'd like to suck yours. I wanna see how big it gets when I suck you off! Maybe Ann will suck your cock with me & swallow your thick cum? I'd like to fuck both of you in the ass, too?!” I admitted freely. “ I've never sucked another guys cock, & never took one in the ass. But I will if you will, Mel? Mind if I try sucking your big cock?”
    With that, I sat on the edge of the couch, laying back & spreading my legs. Bill got on the floor between my legs. He looked down at my stiffening cock, & swelling big balls. Finally taking my cock head in his mouth, & sucking &licking it. Then Ann showed him how to properly suck my big, thick cock. He started sucking it firmly, slowly, till he got the hang of it. '” That's it, honey, suck his big young cock! Tastes good,doesn't it? Now take his balls in your other hand & fondle them gently” Ann instructed him. He really learned fast how to suck my big dick & make it feel oh, so good. I laid down, so Ann could sit on my face, telling me how to lick her hairy pussy. She tasted sweet, like I knew she just had too. She at length started moaning.Then leaned down to help her husband suck my hard cock. Damn, she really knows how to suck a man's cock well!

She kissed him, letting that mouthful of cum run into his. He winced for a second, then swallowed. They kissed & licked up what cum was onher full lips. I continued sucking his big cock, as Ann sat on his face to make him lick her already wet pussy. She once again started moaning & leaned overt o suck his cock with me. “ Let me have some too, lover! I love sucking my man's huge cock!” she exclaimed excitedly. I“ OK, Mel, your turn to suck my cock. I did sorta like sucking yours. That wasn't so bad, after all?!” He said as we changed positions. He laid down & spread his legs. As I started sucking his fat dick, I fondled his big balls as well. Ann was behind me, as I was on all fours, & started licking & sucking on my asshole! She made me moan, she sucked my hole so hard, while trying to suck her husband's big cock. He had some 9”, a handsome, large,smooth cock with a head on it like mine. All the more reason I didn't mind getting a mouthful of Bill's cock! I sucked him slow &firmly. Being a new neighbor was all the more reason to show somecare in how I made love to them both. I wanted us to be friends, even good friends. So I made sure to let go & really enjoy how his big cock felt in my mouth, how he tasted, his cock starting to ooze love juice as I sucked him off. Ann was really going to town sucking my asshole & deeply tongue fucking me. Lord, she , “Ohhhhhuuuhhhh! Ooooh, baby, you suck my ass so good! Ooohhhhhmmmmmm!”I cooed, feeling so good as she sucked on my asshole so well. She then licked & kissed her way down to my balls from behind,sucking them, then licking her way to the head of my dripping cock.She laid down & really started firmly, quickly sucking my now aching cock. In no time, I spewed long, hot loads of thick cum into her eager mouth. Damn if she never missed a single drop!? She made sure she got some of my cum on her lips & in her mouth for Bill. She leaned over him, & licked my way down to his balls & began sucking them. He really moaned & rolled around as we drove him crazy with desire. Licking my way up the shaft of his twitching cock, Ann & I took turns sucking that long, thick cock of Bill's. He finally moaned loud & arched his back, blowing long loads of cum in our faces. We swallowed some, licking & sucking more out of his throbbing cock. Finally spent, we all three lapped it up. “I need a beer” Bill said, going for a couple bottles. We all sat there, recharging a bit while drinking some average lager beer. There was no craft beer scene yet. “ Whew, you two sure know how to suck cock!” bill exclaimed of our latest efforts. “ I wanna watch you suck Mel off again, baby! And this time, I want to watch him fuck you in the ass 1st!”Ann replied. “ Just lube it up 1st,I don't want any pain involved with my asshole! But I would like to see how it feels to get fucked in the ass?” Bill admitted,cautiously. “ I'd like to fuck you, Ann! I wanna fuck that cute pussy of yours, then slide it up that pretty butt, with my cock soaked in your pussy juice!” I exclaimed, getting another hard-on.We finished our beers, both Bill & I getting hard-ons once more.“ Let me suck your cock hard, so you can give Ann a good fucking!” He got between my legs & started sucking it.

He got me rock hard in no time. He must've really liked learning to suck cock? Ann laid down on the couch, legs wide. I knelt between her legs, easing all 7” of my thick cock in her beautiful, furry pussy. It was still lovingly wet.I just had to fuck her deep & hard. She moaned & fucked me back right from the start. Damn, she's a good fuck! Her snug pussy fucking me back like that made my cock even bigger & harder yet! Fucking her with deep, steady strokes, Bill must've liked the way my round butt looked from behind, as he knelt behind me. Then, pushed the head of his huge cock against my asshole. It popped in straight away, so he shoved all 9 inches of that huge dick up my ass. I moaned suddenly as all that dick went straight up my ass.
    He began fucking me at the same speed I was fucking his wife's hot pussy. Wegot a rhythm going, where it felt like one big dick going in me & then in Ann. We all moaned as we fucked each other, the feeling being so good we couldn't stop! After awhile, he kept his big dick in my ass, pulling me up out of Ann's pussy. She rolled over, & arched her back, her butt now in the air & spread open. I pushed gently,as my 7” cock slid right up her pretty, open ass. She really moaned, feeling Bill fucking me as I fucked her tight ass. Damn,she's got a pretty ass, I thought as I pumped it hard. Bill started fucking me harder as I got off on my big, thick cock buried in hiswife's ass. We fucked like that for quite a while, making it last so we could enjoy it more. “ Ohhh oh oh oh ohuuuuhhnnn, god, you two are making.... me...cum!” I moaned, just as my fat dick exploded in her tanned, tight ass. My spewing cock spasms must've felt really good to Bill, still fucking me deep & hard, since he too came hard, spewing squirt after long squirt of his hot, burning cum up my ass! I could feel every squirt of that long, hard load up my tight asshole! Moaning & grunting, his huge dick still blowing his long, hot load up my ass, I was feeling a little dizzy from all that cock meat spewing in my ass after suck a deep, hard fucking by his huge cock!

When we finished all that orgasmic cumming, We had to lay back & rest for a bit. “ Damn, you gotta huge cock! That felt..I don't know...just really good. I felt every inch of that big dick of yours!” I said at length. “ It's my turn to get fucked by that fat cock of yours, Mel. Just be gentle,...this is my 1sttime taking another man's dick up my ass!” He admitted,embarrassed. “ Don't feel embarrassed, Bill. There's a 1sttime for everything, & this is one of them. It'll feel good,really. I found it's the stroking of a man's cock in & out that makes it feel good” “ Well, then, I guess I'm ready as I'll ever be?” He then got on his knees on the edge of the couch, bending over the back. I had to stand behind him, that is. Ann sucked my cock hard in a minute or two, guiding my cock head against his tight,Virgin hole. “ OK, honey, push! Just take it easy” Ann said,after lubing my cock a little. I pushed a couple times until I gotthe head of my thick cock in his ass. Then I steadily pushed all fat 7 inches up his virgin ass. He moaned & groaned as all of my thick cock buried itself in his butt hole. Holding it there a little bit, until I felt him loosen up a bit. Then I finally began fucking him. He moaned with every stroke of all that cock going in & out of his butt. Ann got in front of him to suck him off as I fucked him deep & steady. He reached down to play with her big, full tits as he felt every inch of my cock fucking him, as Ann sucked that huge dick of his. We really had him moaning from being fucked & sucked at once. An hour or so of this, & I pulled out of his wet ass. “OK, Ann, time for you to get double-dicked!” With that, she got on the floor on all fours, on top of me. Taking my big cock in her pussy once more. Bill behind her, lubing his huge member, then pushing it up her lovely ass. We got in a rhythm once more, giving Ann a proper fucking, to say the least. She moaned & bucked as we deeply fucked both of her holes. She went wild for another half hour or so,getting fucked hard with two big cocks at once. We soon both started cumming, she orgasmed wildly, feeling every long, hard squirt of all our cum spewing inside her. Soon, we all collapsed on the floor,breathing hard. After that, we got dressed, as the babysitter would be bringing their daughter home soon. “ We gotta do this more often! You two are some fantastic lovers!” I said upon getting up to leave. “ We sure will Mel! Thanks for joining us, & letting me try sex with you & Ann together. Sex with you was damn good...I wasn't sure how it'd be.

But I am now. I hope you liked how I sucked your cock? I liked the way you sucked mine, damn that made me cum harder than ever!” “ You were great yourself, Bill. And Ann, your a wonderful fuck, & a great cocksucker too! You really know how to treat our cocks right! How about this Friday? I'd like to go to bed with both of you then!” “ Sure thing, honey! You can fuck & suck me anytime. As long as my man gets some too!” Ann replied. With that, I left to walk back through the alley to home. We got together many times in the future, & all were some fantastic sexual adventures. Ann eventually died of cancer after Marie & I got married. I don't know what happened to Bill & their daughter?...
    Mel, June 20
    th,1974

Last edited by OlderBC1; Oct 21, 2016 at 3:26 AM.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...