Register

Being emasculated by another man.

I am a closeted bi married man who fantasizes about being emasculated by another man. I feel like in my marriage I am the mostly dominant partner especially when it comes to sex.

A huge fantasy of mine is to be made into another man's "bitch" for lack of a better term. Another part of my fantasy is for it to happen in the bed where I sleep with my wife, where I usually am the one doing the dominating.

I have found very few references to anyone having the same feelings as I do online and am wondering if I really am the only one who is into this considering my "normal" behavior.

Before anyone says, "You are bi/gay and in the closet, this is just who you are. You're just lying to yourself!" I am extremely happy with being the dominant person during sex, I just can't shake how hot it would be to get taken in the exact same spot my wife takes me.

Re: Being emasculated by another man.

I enjoy dominating willing, eager and obedient bi married submissive men. Many of them tell me of their fantasies before we meet and I am happy to fulfill some of those fantasies for them. Most of their fantasies are very similar to yours, so you are not alone. There's no shortage of dominant men who would love the excitement of domming you in your own bed and making you their slutty bitch !

I for one am very glad that there is no shortage of dominant men out there. I have fantasies of both, namely, doing the dominating, and being submissive, though mostly the latter. To lay on my back and to be fucked like a woman is a great desire of mine. As for lying to myself, I gave that away years ago.

My sexual history is all over the map, but in general when I am with a female partner I end toward the dominating end, tho love to be told by a woman what to do. On the other hand when I am with a man, I love to be dominated....when I was a teen, an older male telling me what to do would get me off so quick it was funny....a I now am the older man, things with a female havent changed much the submission to another man is more exciting then ever.....

You sound like you are truly submissive, and you like it !

My best advice to find Dominant Males or Females would be to register on Fetlife.com, which is a social networking site for people in the S&M or D/s community.

Build a profile, and see who is in your area who will match your needs.

Good luck & let us know what happens!

I know what you mean. I'm pretty much pnly into girls but every once in a while i like to suck a guy off or get fucked. Anal sex never feels good to me but i keep doing it every once on a while because i like to feel submissive to a guy. Last time i did it, i only wanted to give head but the guy wanted to fuck me so he insisted and i didn't feel kike it, but how insistent he was was so hot that i just let him. It didnt feel good but it was hot.

i have let 1 or 2 men dom me in the past and enjoyed it let this 1 man put me on a fucking bench and he brought in a friend really gave it to me in the mouth and ass

I had a blow buddy who loved to dress up in women's lingerie, don a nice wig and needed to be spanked before being told to blow me. I was most happy to oblige and was very stern with "Nancy"and dominant. He really got off on being spanked quite hard. Another blow buddy just wanted to be verbally dominated and talked very dirty to and degraded, name calling, ordered to do sex acts like rimming my ass and taking cum facials etc. And for my turn, it took a very good-looking, muscled man from South America who has a magificent body with a thick 8 inch cock. I was more than happy to be his cock sucking slut, anytime he wanted. I loved to sit in my easy chair while he stood in front of me and wrap my arms around his butt pulling his cock deep into my mouth and throat. With my long hair tied back in a ponytail, he loved to grab it and use it as a blowjob handle to fuck my face and eager mouth with his huge cock. I begged him to cum in my mouth and of course that was my ultimate reward every time I got to please him.

I'm a submissive, but often don't come across as being a submissive until a dominate type of guy takes over my mouth. Then I absolutely love it. Like being bitch slapped with his cock, feeling him fucking my mouth roughly, talking to me like I'm a slut to be used and that he knows how much I like it. Then having his cum fill my mouth or shoot all over my face. I've had few guys that would make me beg for their cum, so hot when they give it to me.

If I don't feel emasculated within 5 minutes of sucking cock, then i lose interest lol. My goal as a bottom is to be emasculated, feel like a fem, and ultimately feel degraded during and after sex. I love it!!

One of the first real sexual experiences was with a guy names Joe and he was cute I was 16 and he was about the same. I was a jock with a hot girlfriend and he told me he was bi and that he fantasized about me fucking him. I told him I had a GF and no thanks. Then I thought about it and I wanted to see what it was like to fuck a guy, besides it's only gay if your catching right. So I invited him to spend the night. We watched TV and drank some beer and when it was late I switched off the light and stripped off my shorts and told him he was about to get fucked in the ass with this big dick. He was naked so fast it was not funny. As I man handled him into position he told me he wanted me to fuck him like I was raping him and that I should make him my bitch!! That got me excited and I punished his ass with my cock. I was fucking the shit out of him and he started screaming too loud. I told him to shut the fuck up or my dad would hear. He said he could not stop because of what I was doing to him so I grabbed the little pussy by his throat which really turned me on and fucked him even harder. I pounded that kids ass hole for hours. When I was done he laid their panting like a dog. Once he could talk he said he loved it and that I stretched him out and that his girlfriend was going to notice what had happened to him but he did not care. I ask him if he wanted me to jack him off so he could at least come and he said him getting off was not what it was all about It was about a buff straight football player fucking him without mercy. As young as I was I really enjoyed that, having sexual dominance over someone else. Making him pay for wanting to get fucked like a fag. I tried to hook up with him again and fuck his ass some more but his girlfriend threatened to out us if he saw me again.

You are definitely not alone. I have almost the exact same fantasy. I don't need to be dominated in my own bed but love the idea of being made to be the bitch by a dominant man. I would love to do this on a regular basis.

I'm a cocksucker and that's basically submissive. I'm there to give his cock the worship it deserves. I don't often get an erection even, when sucking. So there's not much a guy needs to do except unzip his pants for us to know who's the real man and who's the cocksucker, and when he pumps his juice into my mouth, I'm fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by whispering View Post
    I'm a cocksucker and that's basically submissive. I'm there to give his cock the worship it deserves. I don't often get an erection even, when sucking. So there's not much a guy needs to do except unzip his pants for us to know who's the real man and who's the cocksucker, and when he pumps his juice into my mouth, I'm fulfilled.
    I am also a "Cocksucker", somewhat just like you, except I do get erections and I do enjoy switching places, to give that person the same opportunity to feel what I felt, as I worship his cock and felt him deposited his warm man juices in my throat!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

In my regular life I'm in charge of most everything so when I can get away from it I enjoy someone else taking control. I was online one day jacking and this girl started humiliating and degrading me and it was a real turn on for me. So when I'm sucking dick I like it when someone calls me their dirty little cocksucking whore.

i love to dress feminine,and can't wait to be seduced as a woman......to be fucked like a girl,and be totally emasculated is my ultimate fantasy,and i would love to have a female watching me as i submit and take a man up inside of me

I love a strong man who knows what he wants and uses me for his pleasure.

Nice post. It fits my sex life perfectly. I have a partner who is a mild dom and has a wonderful 7+ inch, thick cock. The thing is that he knows that my just looking at his cock turns me into his cock-slave. He likes to tell me to worship his cock and beg for his cum. I actually tremble with desire when I am sucking his cock. He told me it turns him on to dominate and control me. I have sucked off over 20 guys in my adult life and he is absolutely the best. His cock owns me. In fact, he has told me he likes for me to swallow his semen to make bones for my body. That way, he becomes part of me. Oh, my god. Writing this makes me tremble with lust to suck his cock.

My wife and I met 35 years ago at a night rock club and we ended up at my place in bed. As soon as the door was shut we were all over each other stripping each others clothes off. My mouth was all over her big tits. I then pushed on her shoulders to her knees stuck my cock in her mouth. She wasn't very good at sucking latter she told me she's been with 2 other guys and I was the first one that she had oral sex with. Shortly after we moved in together. I dominated her for years. I gotten her to do thing she told me in her wildest dreams she never thought of or thought she would do. Like have public sex, dressing like a slut, giving me a blow job in a adult theater, wearing no panties under her dress or skirt, playing with her self for me, anal sex and even golden showers.
    8 years latter just before we got married I had a heart to heart with her to test the waters. First I told her that she was the 5th girl I ever had sex with. Now for the big one I told her I was very bi-curious and would love to share a cock with her. (of course I was testing if she wouldn't mind because I gave oral to 9 guys all ready before we met) She thanked me for being open and said I was enough for her. We got married and every thing was the same for 2 years.
    Then one night we were at a party she was chatting with a guy and said she was going out side to smoke a joint with him, I don't smoke. After about ten mins I went out looking for her. They were in his car kissing. They were really getting into it and I was hoping it would lead to more but all of a sudden she pushed him away and got out of the car. I went back inside she found me and I could tell she was high she said lets go home. On the way home she was all over me and was very aggressive. Once in side we both got naked she pushed me down to her pussy and told me to eat her. I ate her to a orgasm then she said fuck me. I said what got you all worked up she said just fucking do it. I mounted her we went to town. After she had another orgasm she pushed me on my back and said lets 69. I said you are on fire aren't you. We ended up 69ing with me on top. I heard her open her night stand thinking she was going use her vibrator on her clit like she always dose. The next thing I knew she was pushing her vibrator in me fucking me. She said is this what you want a guy to do to u? I said yes and from then on she dominated me all the time and she got into it big time. She had me bye strap-on and dildo's and would fuck me and make me suck the dildo. She made eat my cum out and off her every time we had sex. She even held my legs over my head fucking me with a big dildo ordering me to jerk-off on my face and in my mouth.
    All was good then menopause hit. It was like a switch was flipped she didn't want sex and if we did she wasn't into it at all. It was hurry up lets get it over with. This started about 8 years ago now we don't have sex at all. Then I met Jim and he was in the same boat sexless. One thing lead to another now he dominates me. I am very submissive to him and I love it. I'll be sucking him as he calls me names he will flip me on my knees and hands and started pounding my ass pulling my hair giving me a few slaps on my ass cheeks. I take his cum where ever he wants to unload it.