Register

Is There Such A Thing As A Bad Blow Job?

I was reading a post the other day and someone made the comment that there is no such thing as a bad blow job.

That got me wondering...

I have been with a few women who (supposedly) had never sucked a cock until they got to me. While they may not have known exactly what they were doing, each experience was certainly pleasurable.

So...aside from the obvious (e.g., being bitten), have you ever received a bad blow job?

Re: Is There Such A Thing As A Bad Blow Job?

ever blow job i ever got was good and lot were great

I think that there is. Teeth scraping, and quitting after just a few minutes because "it really isn't their thing"...

Yes there certainly are bad blow jobs. It can hurt if not done right.

Quote Originally Posted by Fzmr9t View Post
    I think that there is. Teeth scraping, and quitting after just a few minutes because "it really isn't their thing"...
    In which case they will likely NEVER give good head as the most important thing is enthusiasm. If a woman or man doesn't like sucking cock they won't learn to do it well.

Yeah. Teeth on dick means mediocre blow job at best

Yes... When it's over

I've never gotten what I'd call a bad blowjob, but I have gotten blowjobs from men that were less than satisfying. They either gave up too early if I didn't cum in a couple of minutes or they just couldn't get me close because of a lack of enthusiasm/experience/technique/rhythm or a combination thereof. But still their or my trusty hand could finish the job. I never really minded if a woman stopped short of sucking me to completion. It was always because she didn't want to waste my hard cock and cum in her mouth and couldn't wait to get my cock inside her pussy (or ass) instead. I still got an explosive orgasm out of fucking her LOL.

Yes. I had one many years ago. A shemale. I think she just wanted to get it over. Far too fast did she suck it. I should have given her a demonstration.

I think, with some people, it's just another tool to get you hard & ready to fuck. they don't suck it because they like the feeling of sucking dick &/or making you cum in their mouth, on some part of them, whatever.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Yes there is such a thing as a bad BJ (sadly).

Once at a Swingers party, this one woman who was Blowing me kept clamping her teeth on my Dick as she was going down O-u-C-h! Then when she got to the base, she would almost bite down...After a minute of this I told her to stop...She also did this to a few other guys at this party . Then she wondered why nobody wanted to have sex with her...The Ironic thing was she was a Nurse.

Later I found a man who became my Friend with Benefits...He would put my cock in his mouth and hold it there and do nothing...Real F-U-N . .

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    ever blow job i ever got was good and lot were great
    I am with you Joe. While some of the women may not have had much experience, they all felt good...

Quote Originally Posted by Fzmr9t View Post
    I certainly agree that a painful experience would not be pleasant. Quitting after a few minutes would be frustrating and disappointing, but hopefully it would have felt good up to that point.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    Yes there certainly are bad blow jobs. It can hurt if not done right.
    Agreed. Being bitten or scraped would not be fun...

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    I think, with some people, it's just another tool to get you hard & ready to fuck. they don't suck it because they like the feeling of sucking dick &/or making you cum in their mouth, on some part of them, whatever.
    That is what I don't like about most videos - the oral part only lasts a few minutes and is simply a prelude to penetration. I enjoy those that show oral as the sole activity - from start to finish...

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Yes there is such a thing as a bad BJ (sadly).

Once at a Swingers party, this one woman who was Blowing me kept clamping her teeth on my Dick as she was going down O-u-C-h! Then when she got to the base, she would almost bite down...After a minute of this I told her to stop...She also did this to a few other guys at this party . Then she wondered why nobody wanted to have sex with her...The Ironic thing was she was a Nurse.

Later I found a man who became my Friend with Benefits...He would put my cock in his mouth and hold it there and do nothing...Real F-U-N . .
    Perhaps she thought that using her teeth would give her the appearance of being aggressive and kinky - an attitude that clearly backfired on her.

"A Bad Blow Job"? Maybe there is, from what I have read in this forum. But for me, it is all about, the experience and memories that I have gotten from giving and receiving Blow Jobs over the years! But, as long, as I still have the capacity to recall these experience and memories that is something that, I alone, owe! I never minded if a woman had stopped short of sucking me to completion. Since maybe she did not want to waste my hard cock or my own cum in her mouth and she could not wait to get my cock inside her pussy instead. Often I still got an explosive orgasm out of just by fucking her and again I own those memories and experiences!
    I do enjoy chatting with others in the nudist lifestyle and like chatting with other Cross Dressers or those that enjoy being with a Cross Dresser!

Any blowjob is a good blowjob in my book, but there definitely are varying degrees. I've never had any that were bad. A few who weren't that experienced or just plain weren't that good, but I've had quite a few memorable ones.

Quote Originally Posted by LingerieandLace View Post
    "A Bad Blow Job"? Maybe there is, from what I have read in this forum. But for me, it is all about, the experience and memories that I have gotten from giving and receiving Blow Jobs over the years! But, as long, as I still have the capacity to recall these experience and memories that is something that, I alone, owe! I never minded if a woman had stopped short of sucking me to completion. Since maybe she did not want to waste my hard cock or my own cum in her mouth and she could not wait to get my cock inside her pussy instead. Often I still got an explosive orgasm out of just by fucking her and again I own those memories and experiences!
    I can understand some guys being frustrated if the sucker stops before they cum - assuming that is the only sexual activity occurring. If the sucking that is only a prleude to other activities, I certainly would not object.

I also recall encounters where I was on the receiving end of some pleasant times...

Quote Originally Posted by TerrorTwilight View Post
    Any blowjob is a good blowjob in my book, but there definitely are varying degrees. I've never had any that were bad. A few who weren't that experienced or just plain weren't that good, but I've had quite a few memorable ones.
    I have never been on the receiving end of a bad blow job either. The people performing them may not always have been experts, but they all felt good in their own way.

Yes a woman I dated several years ago was the worst ever at it.

Quote Originally Posted by donttellnehismy View Post
    Yes a woman I dated several years ago was the worst ever at it.
    In what way was she bad? No enthusiasm? Didn't know what she was doing? Bit you?

Anytime a wet mouth and tongue is working on your hard cock its good, so I theorize that all blow jobs are good, just some are better than others.
    So a novice or expert, either way if you are willing to perform your service on a cock I'm willing to let you learn on mine..........

Quote Originally Posted by beaucoupcock View Post
    Anytime a wet mouth and tongue is working on your hard cock its good, so I theorize that all blow jobs are good, just some are better than others.
    So a novice or expert, either way if you are willing to perform your service on a cock I'm willing to let you learn on mine..........
    Assuming I'm not being bitten, I agree that a mouth on my cock is good...

Yes but I still give them an "A" for effort anyway. Some men are more sensitive than others. Certain areas are more pleasurable than others, pick the wrong one and you could suck on that thing for a day and nothing's gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    Yes but I still give them an "A" for effort anyway. Some men are more sensitive than others. Certain areas are more pleasurable than others, pick the wrong one and you could suck on that thing for a day and nothing's gonna happen.
    I agree. As long as someone is willing to try, I'm happy.

Yes there are definitely bad blow jobs. There have been times that the guy (or girl) could do what they are doing for days and I would never cum. Maybe it's like some have said that they really were not into it, but some have been guys in an ABS that you would think are there because they like sucking cock. Maybe what they do works for some, but I just have to zip up and wait for the next guy to suck me or I'd be there all day. And yes, teeth are not good on a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by dtindh View Post
    Yes there are definitely bad blow jobs. There have been times that the guy (or girl) could do what they are doing for days and I would never cum. Maybe it's like some have said that they really were not into it, but some have been guys in an ABS that you would think are there because they like sucking cock. Maybe what they do works for some, but I just have to zip up and wait for the next guy to suck me or I'd be there all day. And yes, teeth are not good on a cock.
    I can understand how not cumming would be frustrating, but isn't the sucking (and licking) still pleasurable?