Register

Thread: On a Mission?

On a Mission?

Ever so often I get horned up for cock and just want some to look at, feel, stroke, and suck to completion. Its as if I am on a mission to get some. I go to a ABS and get what I am wanting. Anyone else get that 'urge' and seek it as if you are on a mission?

Re: On a Mission?

Quote Originally Posted by Kysquire View Post
    Ever so often I get horned up for cock and just want some to look at, feel, stroke, and suck to completion. Its as if I am on a mission to get some. I go to a ABS and get what I am wanting. Anyone else get that 'urge' and seek it as if you are on a mission?
    I get the urge a lot but a ABS is the last place I would go. Not into just sex with random strangers. Way too risky. I can't understand why no one wants someone as a regular. All the guys in my area much rather have a random stranger !

I seek and cultivate potential partners online. I too think it's too risky healthwise and safetywise to go out cruising ABSs, adult theaters, bath houses and gay bars seeking bi married men. I have, at times, gone for a walk in nearby public parks and greenspaces hoping to get lucky when I am super horny and am unable to line up any men online. I have on occasion turned down a sure thing with a FWB in order to set up a meetup with a new guy who intrigues/interests me. I am divorced and retired with plenty of time on my hands. I have a nice private apartment where I can invite and host men almost anytime. Whenever I'm very horny and lusting for men, it is like I'm on a mission. I sign in to all my mm websites online and on my mobile and will not hesitate to invite a man over if I chat with him sufficiently to feel comfortable meeting him.

However almost all of my male FWBs and prospects are married and have fulltime jobs, so it's not as easy as it sounds to find a time when they can get free to play. Still, I am on a mission to meet more men more often. I am succeeding at it more than ever before, so I can't complain !

Quote Originally Posted by Kysquire View Post
    oh yeah but at my age, working, married, and all, there are so many 'road blocks. if i was able to host (which i'm not usually able to do), it might be a different story.

At least once a week I get the urge to suck some nice cock and set out on my mission to do just that. I too try to cultivate blow buddies but when they can't make it, I will cruise the local park n ride lots and usually can complete my mission there.

I also cultivate regular buddies, and now I am connected enough my urges are usually met. I have 3-4 regulars, but also another ten that I can call, so if I'm feeling really slutty, I can have 3-4 in a day. That said, I've been checking out the local cruising spots and trying to get the courage to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by whispering View Post
    I also cultivate regular buddies, and now I am connected enough my urges are usually met. I have 3-4 regulars, but also another ten that I can call, so if I'm feeling really slutty, I can have 3-4 in a day...
    Same here. Having a few buddies with similar interests is the way to go. Scheduling time together can sometimes be a problem, but when I'm on a "mission" for some man2man sex, the effort is worth it.
    Religion and Politics are like penises. It's okay to have and be proud of them, but it's not okay to whip them out in public and try to shove them down other people's throats!

Quote Originally Posted by LeeNorCal View Post
    Same here. Having a few buddies with similar interests is the way to go. Scheduling time together can sometimes be a problem, but when I'm on a "mission" for some man2man sex, the effort is worth it.
    You guys who have regulars have what I would like! Love to have several 'go to' guys to take care of my urges. I went to a ABS last night, paid my $10 and only dirty scuzzy guys were there. Nothing about that interested me. So I left. Weekdays in my ABS's are filled with more 'mainstream' , clean men. It was a Saturday night and the married men were at home.

no abs for me, i want to know who im doing, and how honest they are

Definitely dangerous these days in certain " places". But damn, sometimes I just really need some dick!...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I hit up the ABS by me in the late morning early afternoon during the week and you have almost all older married men who's wives have lost the edge. All they are looking for is some relief and I am guaranteed 6-7 nice size cocks a visit with at least 3 creamy loads sometimes more. Some of the fattest cocks I sucked and drained are men that looked over 70 . Very few sleazy guys at this time. If I had to look on Craig's List and made friends on the various web sites I would never get any cock , this way I'm getting at least 20-25 a month.

Oh yeah I'm just like you. The urge for dick hits me and I go out hunting for cock first chance I get....

Yes you are on a mission . . . You are on a mission to contract a Venereal Disease. But this is the Choice you've made.

Don't worry Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Warts, (Just to name a few) are the Gifts that Keep on Giving !!!

sucking some anonymous cock whenever u feel like it & however many u want sounds so hot!!!! but unfortunately ur right std's are out there we gotta keep that in mind.

I think things seem too risky these days. It would be nice to have one of those FWB's that trust goes both ways with. Been a long time since I have been with a guy, and when I get the urges these days, a good jack off session usually gets me through. Not the same as the real thing of course, but at least it's safe!