Desire
Part-1-of-1

I remember there was this woman Stacy who used to work in my office. Stacy was a few years older than me, probably mid-thirties and had an amazing body. Great long wavy hair, not a great face, but god damn her body was fantastic. She was married to guy 20-years older than her and she'd talk all the time about how she never had sex because her husband was old and not interested anymore. And I knew she was flirting with me, hinting that she wanted to sleep with me, but for a while I was too stupid or too moral to do anything about it.
But the one day that stands out in my memory was when Stacy came to work wearing this white pleated skirt with white stocking and the 5-inch white high heels. She came up to me and told me, “Look at my stockings, at how smooth they are.” We talked about the material they were made out of, how it was some kind of new thread or some shit. I really didn't know what she was saying because I was too busy looking at those legs of hers, so smooth in those flawless opaque white stockings and the white high heels she was wearing. Of course, being an idiot, I mumbled something about how nice they looked and went back to my computer.
We worked in a huge office space just north of the Loop, and the business only used about half the space. I had a little area in the way in back where I would keep the software we used and to maintain the phone system. It was in a secluded part of the building that no one ever went to; hence I had complete privacy anytime I was there.
Later I told Stacy to come back there and help me with something. I let her go first into the little closet we used to house the phone system and then I told her to reach for something too high on the shelf for her. I pressed up against her back while she tried to get the box down and told her to keep trying. Then I rubbed up against her ass while she reached and when she tried to bring her hands down I scold her. I told her, “You haven't done what I asked you to do yet and you’re not allowed to lower your hands until you do.” I could order Stacy around like that and she'd always do what I told her to do. I just never realized that it also included sex.

I’d never been real dominate with a girl before, so I think the best part of all of it was telling Stacy that she had to keep reaching up and until she’d finished the that job I'd given her, she wasn't allowed to stop. Have a girl being submissive to me was hot.
So while Stacy was reaching up I started running my hands up and down her thighs, feeling those smooth white stockings covering her firm shapely legs, slipping my hands on up under her skirt and feeling the velvety skin of her thighs.
And then I reach up to the back of Stacy’s head and grab a hand full of her hair, forcibly tilting her pretty face up to me. As her chin came up, her little mouth puckered naturally as if always ready to be kissed. So I kiss her hard on the mouth and tasted her lip-gloss, as our tongues play together.
I gave her …smack… a hard swat on her firm little ass and Stacy’s pretty eyes widen in surprise. We stood together kissing deeply as I pull on her hair. My free hand went under Stacy’s sweater and moved up to her breasts. I could feel her hard nipples through the thin fabric of her bra. I squeeze and tease them getting them even harder.
I kept kneading Stacy’s breasts and rubbing her pussy until she was all wet. Then I slipped a finger or two inside her to check her reactions. And once I felt like she was ready I told Stacy, “Strip.” Then without waiting for her to respond, I pulled Stacy’s sweater up over her head and off. I deftly release the clasp on her lacy bra and her sexy breasts were free. Her nipples were very dark and thick, fully engorged. As I watched Stacy tweaked them, pulling on them with her red-nailed fingers, giving me sultry looks. Staring into my eyes, she lifted one of her breasts and erotically sucked her own nipple. I could not help but find that arousing. My dick twitched. When I begin to bite and tease the tender flesh of Stacy’s breasts. Her breathing quickened.

I started to undo the clasp and zipper for Stacy’s skirt. As Stacy wiggles her hips slightly I worked the skirt down and off her legs and toss it on top of her discarded sweater.

Pushing Stacy back against the shelves, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband with a sexy sigh; she wiggled her panties down off her hips, letting the skimpy garment flutter down to her ankles. Then she stepped out of them one foot at a time.

As Stacy spread her legs slightly, I see the wet smooth shaved pussy that I have been dying to fuck and suck.
Kneeling, I kiss my way up the inside of Stacy’s thighs. My face was only inches from the smoldering pussy. I stared at the swollen pussy lips and enlarged clit, I licked my lips when I inhaled the intoxicating aroma of the aroused pussy and watched the drops of moisture form on Stacy’s pussy like dew on a flower. Without thinking I stuck out my tongue to sample Stacy’s pussy for the first time. I liked what I tasted and dove right in. my tongue flicked like a serpent, tease the swollen lips of her pussy with my tongue. Her sweet pussy yields to my tongue as I tease her clit, stroking and sucking it. I pushed it as far as I could into Stacy’s scrumptious tasting pussy. My arms wrapped around her, squeezing her shapely buttocks while lapping up the moisture oozing from her pussy. I was lost in a wild feeding frenzy and couldn't get enough of the tasty treat.
Stacy moaned as she pushed my face deeper to her steamy pussy and said, "Oh god, eat me. Make me cum all over your face. Yesssss don't stop! Oh my god.
I began to ease a finger into her wet pussy. As I fingered her slowly and deeply, I felt her relax. I added a second finger to fill her tight little hole, and continue to finger her slowly with deep strokes.

Continuing to tongue and stroke Stacy’s pussy, I reached into my pocket with my free hand and produced a small pair of nipple clips. I reach up as I continue to tease Stacy’s nipples to an even more aroused and place the first one on her right nipple and watch as it squeezes it tight. Then I apply the second one to the left nipple with the same effect.

Now I can pull on them and play with them, making Stacy squirm with pain.
Moving my face back down, I work my tongue over Stacy’s swollen clit, as I continue to finger her. Then my face was buried back in Stacy’s soaking pussy as I licked and sucked it with passion while pushing two fingers in and out of the sopping pussy. Stacy had never known such intense pleasure and unleashed a river of love juice as she erupted in a glorious orgasm.
Standing up, I drop my pants and start rubbing my cock against Stacy’s pussy. With one hand on her hip, I shoved the tip of my cock up inside her and breathe into her ear. I work my way in and out of her, each time pushing myself in a little further until I was buried in her all the way. Soon I was fucking her hard; my balls slap her wet pussy. I release one hand and grab a hand full of Stacy’s hair, pulling her head back and kissing her mouth. I give her hair another yank. As I slammed my cock into her pussy I could feel my balls getting ready to burst. When my climax began I held her against the shelf and fucked her deeper as I pump my hot sticky cum into her pussy. That’s when I feel it. Stacy was cumming too. I felt her buck and thrash, trapped and pinned between the shelf and me. Her pussy milked every drop of cum out of my cock as her orgasmic spasms work my cock. I rode her like my little fuck toy until my balls were drained.
I stepped back, looked into those pretty eyes and said, "Lick me clean, bitch!" Dropping to her knees, Stacy tongue bathed my cock and balls until I was clean.
After Stacy had finished licking me clean, I took the nipple clips off of her and put them away. Then I pressed up against her as tightly as possible and whisper in her ear that. “We’ll have to do this again another day.’
But of course, that's not what I did. I went about my business, kept in line, and didn’t rock the boat. Maybe it was for the best. I'll never know for sure.

The end…