Register

Where do you meet women who are into Bi guys?

Seems like most women freak out the minute a guy tells her he's bisexual. Where do you meet women who are open to being with a bi guy? How and how soon into the relationship did you come out to her? I'm newly out and I trying to figure all this out.

Re: Where do you meet women who are into Bi guys?

That is hard. I've been with a few couples where the hubby sucked me before I fucked his wife. Only had one girlfriend where she would tell me to to suck a guy's dick. He sucked me and I sucked him 6 times while she and his girlfriend held each other and watched. Had him come over by himself once.

Try looking locally on fetlife.com. It's a free site geared toward the BDSM and fetish communities. There are many bisexual and/or kinky women (and men) who really dig bisexual men.

When I was involved in the Kink community, the women (and men ) there were very accepting, and open-minded of who you were (sexually). Also they were some of the most Free Spirited souls you'd ever want to meet. So Fetlife.com would be a good start.

In 11 years we have yet to meet the first Real one !!!. Its been our observation they dont exsist !!!.

I wish I knew....

Just seems like anytime I told a woman that I'm bisexual, she gets freaked out. Just wondering how all those married guys out there met their wives and how they told them?