Register

Thread: Cum on cocks

Cum on cocks

I have this ultra fantasy of blowing my load on another guys hard cock then sucking his cock eating my load and ultimately having blow his load in my mouth. If you have done this I would like to hear your thoughts.

Re: Cum on cocks

Had a friend that liked us to do this. We would watch each other jack off, he didn't like to suck, but he loved to be sucked. I'd get off first and shoot my load all over his cock and balls, then I'd lick it off his balls and cock. I'd continue to suck him until he blew his load. He really goy off on watching me licking up his cum and swallowing his load. His wife was totally hot, but she wouldn't go down on him and she wouldn't let him go down on her. What a waste, but he said she really loved to fuck.

i have a bloke I'm sub to , he likes me to suck him off and he will cum in my mouth and once I have swallowed he gets me to wank my cum over his cock , then I clean it all up and swallow it . we both love it

I was getting fucked on a regular basis by this guy and he asked me to cum on his cock. He liked to fuck me with a condom on because he would last longer. When he got close to orgasm he would pull out and take the condom off. I would cum on his cock and lick and suck my cum off of his cock until he would cum in my mouth and I would swallow then we would French kiss. He originally wanted to use my cum for lubrication while he jerked off. He was surprised when I immediately went down on him. We made that our regular way to finish.

I've had it both ways several times. The first time the guy who was sucking me asked me to tell him when I was about to cum so he could stop sucking. He requested that I shoot a little cum on his nips and the rest on his cock. I did so and he began smearing my cum all over his chest and stroking himself. I told him I'd love lick my cum off his cock while I sucked him off. He said he was hoping I'd take a hint and do that to him LOL So he spread his legs as I licked all my cum off as I fucked his cock with my mouth. It was a real turn on to taste both my cum and his precum and then have him shoot his load on my tongue which was still slick with my own cum. I've done that with several men and also had men who wanted to cum all over my chest and cock and lick it all off before sucking me off. I have a submissive FWB now who loves to be rewarded in that way for eagerly and obediently worshipping my body and cock. I am very visually turned on by a spewing, spurting fountain of cum from a throbbing cock whether it's his cum or my own !