Register

Happy Bisexual Visibility Day

I am wishing all the members of the Bisexual Community a Happy Bisexual Visibility Day!

I Hope and Pray, that the World will become a better place, and that all people can Live, Love, and Worship as they like with fear of reprisal.

A.

Re: Happy Bisexual Visibility Day

Amen and god bless.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I am wishing all the members of the Bisexual Community a Happy Bisexual Visibility Day!

I Hope and Pray, that the World will become a better place, and that all people can Live, Love, and Worship as they like with fear of reprisal.

A.
    I agree with you; but this will be lost on the closeted people here on this site who live in fear and who are ashamed of being bisexual, or believe that "It's nobody's business, telling other people I am bisexual is telling them my personal sex life!" and other myths and excuses.

Thanks for reminding us csreef. May the world grow so that a person sexuality is accepted without question as to which sexuality the person has.

It should not matter one's sexual orientation, gender identification, etc. One should surely not lose or be denied their fundamental human rights as a result of those things, even to the point of losing one's freedom or life.

Thanks for the post, reef.

A belated Happy Bi Vis Day back to you!