Register

Wanting to get fucked by the real thing

I love getting fucked by a vibrating cock / strap on and have awesome orgasms. In fact, I have the best orgasums when my prostate is getting pounded. Now, I want to take the next step and get the real thing. I'd like to know the experiences others have had when getting a real cock. I planning to meet up with a bicouple in a few weeks with a Top and he has a 6" cut cock.

Re: Wanting to get fucked by the real thing

that is just right to get a good ass fucking thats the size i like when i take it in the ass

I wonder how much fucking I can take with a real one. I can only last a little while with the fake cock.

Start with the couple and his 6 inch dick. Then work your way up from there.

Just relax lay-back and enjoy it. And I know that you'll be back for more .

It feels entirely different to get fucked with the real thing. You're gonna love the new sensations..

We are in neighboring states! I want the real thing too and my wife wants to watch, possibly join in, but wants to watch me with another guy and I am more than for it! I use a lot of toys, but really want to feel what it is like to be with another guy. I want to do everything possible.

Actually, I had the wrong location. I live in Texas. I really enjoy being with bi couples. I've had a few experiences but nothing really beyond oral.

i have done a lot of 3 somes in the past just make sure you dont get it with some one who likes to play like a dom