Register

Chatting with people

I wish this site had a chat room. With me being new to all of this i would like to talk to some people with maybe more experience or even in the same situation as myself. I just wish there was a easier way to chat with a couple different guys and e mail back and forth and maybe have some fun with it. If anyone had any tips on how to chit chat with people or even another site please let me know. Or if anyone interested in chatting hit me up.

Re: Chatting with people

jj, I don't know about everyone else, but I rarely contact anyone, unless they have an interesting profile......... or, I see something interesting that they'd written.

I prefer the Private Message way of communication, as it's a more intimate way of sharing. Plus, you don't have to deal with the Trolls butting in, attempting to distract/sidetrack the thread, with their ignorant diatribes. Most of my interactions with members are done privately.

Yeah but i guess i just figured everyone wants to meet so with me being in Wisconsin i want sure if someone in let's say Florida would just want to chat and maybe trade stories or give tips on stuff and maybe more. I guess i just am stil trying to figure this thing out

i'm sure people send pm's here & they will probably never meet. i've done it too. u could pm someone u have chatted with in the forums see if they respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsmejj View Post
    I wish this site had a chat room. With me being new to all of this i would like to talk to some people with maybe more experience or even in the same situation as myself. I just wish there was a easier way to chat with a couple different guys and e mail back and forth and maybe have some fun with it. If anyone had any tips on how to chit chat with people or even another site please let me know. Or if anyone interested in chatting hit me up.
    This site had a chat room for years, but the owner of the site reportedly committed suicide a few years ago and since then, the site has only run on a few cylinders as it were---supposedly someone in the deceased owner/creator's family is running the thing---but only so much.

The chat used to come on every so often--work for a month or, so, go away for a few months, then come back. Earlier this year--the site itself went down for a few months, then suddenly came back--but since then--no chat.

Another thing that has been reported---is that the site is up for sale, but so far, no takers---or at least no deal has been struck and at some point--it will finally be "lights out" for the site--so what we have, is what we have.....

When Chat was up and running, I would chat with other people, then ask if I could Private Message them, as I wanted to know a little more about them, and how they came to grips with understanding their Sexuality.. Often they would agree.

The other side to chat was, often there was a "running inside joke" with the people on the chat board, and if you weren't privy to it, you would just be left standing there, wondering what is going on? Also if you couldn't type fast (like me) you would be left standing in the dust.

Yeah, me too, I loved hooking up on chat or private messanger and jerking off as we chat

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    jj, I don't know about everyone else, but I rarely contact anyone, unless they have an interesting profile......... or, I see something interesting that they'd written.

I prefer the Private Message way of communication, as it's a more intimate way of sharing. Plus, you don't have to deal with the Trolls butting in, attempting to distract/sidetrack the thread, with their ignorant diatribes. Most of my interactions with members are done privately.
    I couldn't agree more with realist. Private is the best on this site. Love the imtimacy.

I agree i love that you can send a private message to the member's on the site and see if you can get something going.

Quote Originally Posted by centillini View Post
    Yeah, me too, I loved hooking up on chat or private messanger and jerking off as we chat
    DITTO

Literotica.com has a great chat room...tons of categories and ready chatters...no pics or vids, though.