Register

Thread: Cocks...

Cocks...

I really love cocks... the look and feel of them. all different in their own way, big, heads small shaft, thick shaft small heads, curve up, curve down or to one side or the other. Admitedly, I'm a size queen... I like them thick and heavy in my hand, far too long to get down my throat but I do so enjoy trying to take it all. Low hanging balls too.. large and pendulous to squeeze and lick as I bury my nose into the sack.

I love stroking a nice cock, feeling it grow and throb in your hand... moving in close, rubbing my cock on his, stroking both together. I love the pre-cum that oozes out when they get excited.. sweet and mellow to the taste.

I love lowering my mouth to a nice throbbing shaft, circling the head with my tongue before sucking the head into my mouth. Sucking it down my throat as my tongue plays along the underside, occasionally releasing it from my lips to run my tongue down the shaft to suck those balls into my mouth.

I love the sensation of feeling a guy move into position behind me and rubbing his cock up and down my crack, the feel of the lube and his fingers probing my opening and finally positioning his head at my tight hole. The feel of his cock penetrating me, his hands on my hips as he begins working his shaft into me. The sensation i get as he builds his rhythm. plunging in and out, feeling his skin slap against mine, his balls slamming into mine as he pounds into me.

No real point... just horny... it's been far too long.

Re: Cocks...

i think i understand.......if u really enjoy something & it doesn't harm anyone u should do it! i've never done anything with a guy but ur post reminds me i might enjoy it too hope u have the opportunity very soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by friskyous View Post
    I really love cocks... the look and feel of them. all different in their own way, big, heads small shaft, thick shaft small heads, curve up, curve down or to one side or the other. Admitedly, I'm a size queen... I like them thick and heavy in my hand, far too long to get down my throat but I do so enjoy trying to take it all. Low hanging balls too.. large and pendulous to squeeze and lick as I bury my nose into the sack.

I love stroking a nice cock, feeling it grow and throb in your hand... moving in close, rubbing my cock on his, stroking both together. I love the pre-cum that oozes out when they get excited.. sweet and mellow to the taste.

I love lowering my mouth to a nice throbbing shaft, circling the head with my tongue before sucking the head into my mouth. Sucking it down my throat as my tongue plays along the underside, occasionally releasing it from my lips to run my tongue down the shaft to suck those balls into my mouth.

I love the sensation of feeling a guy move into position behind me and rubbing his cock up and down my crack, the feel of the lube and his fingers probing my opening and finally positioning his head at my tight hole. The feel of his cock penetrating me, his hands on my hips as he begins working his shaft into me. The sensation i get as he builds his rhythm. plunging in and out, feeling his skin slap against mine, his balls slamming into mine as he pounds into me.

No real point... just horny... it's been far too long.
    Amen Brother! You just described what every guy that loves cocks feels!
    Religion and Politics are like penises. It's okay to have and be proud of them, but it's not okay to whip them out in public and try to shove them down other people's throats!

All good. Add to it and the feeling of his strong, hairy, hot, muscular thighs rubbing against and spreading your thighs and legs as he is positioning himself to push and insert his dick in deep.

I've only had 2 guys come in my mouth, but I kind of like the taste of hot seed.

You got me all hard and horny, that's for sure.

A mans cock is truly an exciting thing, the different sizes, shapes is very much a turn on.

hi there

I love your posts I am 59 married man 5' 6 175 lbs about 6 1/2 in cut cock shaved cock balls and I keep my asshole shaved. I have only been with one man and that was back when i was a teenager and my lover an few years older. I can still remember how much I loved being with a man and my gay side... fast forward to now been married twice and have never been with another man and the older I get the more I feel like i want it....... Somedays I feel gay I am straight acting and looking but get so horny thinking about being with a man.... wife has lost interest in sex and that makes me want it more..... I love to bottom and jack off all the time and love phone sex with a man.... I love what your body looks like. I would love to become friends not sure if you are into phone sex.. but would love to become friends with you.. I live in Ohio but have smart phone and can chat on text if you are into that... just being able to chat via text or on the phone is hot...

Let me know if you are interested in becoming friends and want to chat... who know what might happen maybe i will make a trio here...

John

Quote Originally Posted by al_atlanta View Post
    I've only had 2 guys come in my mouth, but I kind of like the taste of hot seed.
    You're hooked!...lol

As a married Bi guy, i love the look of a hard cock. Pussy pretty much looks the same as everyone else's but with cocks there are so many hot shapes, sizes that is really a turn on.

As I keep saying about cock, that once you experience one, and find you like it, whether orally, anally or both, there is something about it that is highly addictive and you can find that you come to not just like it, want it, but CRAVE IT!!

Enjoy! I love cock for sure, don't always get as much of it as I would like---but when I do--it almost always is pretty damn good!

I saw so many older men's cocks in public shower rooms that I dreamed of sucking my first cock. I can still remember how good it felt to be sucking my first cock. It was better than I ever dreamed. I couldn't stop seducing older men into letting me suck them off. I was 8 or 9 then, now I'm 68 and it still feels great to be sucking. I must have given thousands of blowjobs over the years. I never stopped liking eat a nice wet pussy, but I loved sucking a nice hard cock.

I love cock. I love the feel of a cock in my hand. I love being on my knees sucking cock. The taste of the pre-cum and then the cum. The musky scent around the balls. The feel of a hard cock thrusting in my ass.

I love sucking on a nice big cock and being told what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    I saw so many older men's cocks in public shower rooms that I dreamed of sucking my first cock.
    When I was 15 I knew I was Bi. I was in Varsity Sports, in High School, and to be in the showers with the football team ( I ran X-country) Oh My God...Large cocks, large bodies . . .

Mmmmmm!!! Me too. I love love love cocks!!