Register

Thread: How?

How?

Just a honest question here. I have only taken toys up the ass. How the hell do you take something 7 or 8 inches? Either I have a short rectum or I am missing something here. About 5 inches is about all I can get in. Feels great anything beyond that hurts like hell.

Re: How?

Some personal observations:

The circumference should be your most serious concern. I've found that my maximum comfort level is about 4.5-5" in circumference, 3.5" is nice for me........while some can take much larger sizes!

Unless there's restriction, or odd turn, in your colon, you should be able to take 7-8" with no problems. Positioning your partner's cock more up, along the inside of your spine instead of straight in, seems best for most. There's a upward turn, just past the 2nd sphincter, so if something is inserted straight in, pain can be an issue.

If you've never had anal sex, I think it would be prudent to practice with increasingly larger dildos, and also learn if there's any position of entry that is better than others. Don't ever try to take anything painfully large, for your first try!

These are things you should know before you attempt being with a partner.

Have fun, not pain!

I have a thick cock. It's 6x6. The shaft is 6 inches in circumference. I have tried to fuck several guys and it just wouldn't go in. The head on my cock is more like 7 inches in Circumference when really aroused. Your explanation just revealed why my dick wouldn't readily penetrate my willing partners. Now, women can easily take it and they like the "full" effect.

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Kysquire View Post
    I have a thick cock. It's 6x6. The shaft is 6 inches in circumference. I have tried to fuck several guys and it just wouldn't go in. The head on my cock is more like 7 inches in Circumference when really aroused. Your explanation just revealed why my dick wouldn't readily penetrate my willing partners. Now, women can easily take it and they like the "full" effect.
    i have took 1 0r 2 that big just have to relax and use plenty of lube did leave me with a sore asshole for a few days

When I started to experiment with Anal toys, the lady at the shop said to use a product called Analeze. She said to take a dab and place it inside. Also she suggested that I soak in a hot bath for a while and to have a glass of wine or two to help me relax. I hope this advice will help.

A.

thats a good lube and a drink or 2 helps

I just squirt lube inside and pretend to take a big hard dump, can't find dicks big enough, so I just use toys.