Register

Down on the farm!1!

Anyone play with a horses cock? Been watching videos and would like to play with a horse cock. Bitch was sucking on a big horse cock and looked fun!! Why not?

Re: Down on the farm!1!

I'm a faggot and why not? the horse cock is going to be clean and a lot of fun!!!!

I'm a sick fucker with a vibrator in his ass!!!!

Route666

count me in i will suck a nice horse cock anytime.

Yes horses are great to suck, and have a lot of cum, must swallow fast
    Bulls too

gross...

sure why not
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

A friend had some horses and told me I could come over and ride any time I wanted. On one occasion, my friend couldn't hang around, but told me to go ahead and ride anyway and just put the tack away when I was through and rub down the horse, which I did. As I was rubbing down the horse, it began to get an erection. It was gigantic and I got so excited. Since there was no one around to see, I started rubbing and jacking it. I wasn't familiar enough with equine sexuality to know what was safe and what wasn't, and I sure didn't want anyone to come up and see me masturbating the horse, so I stopped before it climaxed. Wish now I'd kept going to the big finish!

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Black View Post
    A friend had some horses and told me I could come over and ride any time I wanted. On one occasion, my friend couldn't hang around, but told me to go ahead and ride anyway and just put the tack away when I was through and rub down the horse, which I did. As I was rubbing down the horse, it began to get an erection. It was gigantic and I got so excited. Since there was no one around to see, I started rubbing and jacking it. I wasn't familiar enough with equine sexuality to know what was safe and what wasn't, and I sure didn't want anyone to come up and see me masturbating the horse, so I stopped before it climaxed. Wish now I'd kept going to the big finish!
    WTF, gross.

If ya only knew :-)

I would not mind fucking a horse dick

Horse cock is kinda intimidating, and it tastes like hay lol. When he thrusts his cock beware for a bunch of cum to splurge in your face!
    Doggy cock is amazing too!

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    Horse cock is kinda intimidating, and it tastes like hay lol. When he thrusts his cock beware for a bunch of cum to splurge in your face!
    I want a horse cock to fuck me

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    the doggy cock sounds hot

Apparently, there are groups of people who have all kinds of animals from dogs, to horses and others that they raise for this purpose---and they hold "parties" where people get fucked by the animals.

It was at some web site--cannot recall now what it was--it might have been Tumblr some years back now, they had forums on this and actually had videos of people being fucked by the animals including horses---with the size of a horse cock--they are huge---and the way that they get going when they are doing it---they must be ripping up the asses of the guys who are getting fucked by them.

They sure do spurt huge loads of cum, as you might expect.

It was actually on here that I chatted with a guy some years back who took part in such things and he was the one who shared with me the links to the website that had those chat rooms and videos.

It is amazing--that a dog cock's when it is fully engaged--is pretty damn long-not very thick--and then the guys who wrote about being fucked by dogs--talk about how the dog "knots" the cock inside with a bulge in it which basically locks into whatever hole it is in whether another dog or a person----I would think that this has to hurt and potentially do damage to the rear end thanks to being fucked by a dog.

Don't think I'd like to take either one--but it is something real that people do this and even though not all that common, there are more people doing that sort of thing than you might imagine.

Yep. There are sites dedicated to that, and whatever else a person may be 'into'

Yo, not at all making a personal attack......but.......https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/i...e-1670932.html And that is what will get you 3 meals a day, a bed, and Bubba gettin' his sex on! If you guys and gals are smart, just don't post, there is No way to keep these posts out of Law Enforcement's hands! It may even get this site shut down! Please, just be smart!

And again, I don't care if you Blow Elephants or a Blue Whale for that matter......jus sayin'!

We have been here a few years longer than most. Actually we beta tested this site with Drew before the change over. This type post would never have been allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by cfr50s View Post
    We have been here a few years longer than most. Actually we beta tested this site with Drew before the change over. This type post would never have been allowed.
    Sadly, Drew has passed away. His brother seemed interested in selling the site, but stopped answering e-mails. Not sure who (if anyone) is running this site anymore.
    It's become a wasteland.

It is truly SAD , what this site has spiraled down to....This site used to be a great COMMUNITY, with a lot of Great people who would contribute to the Bisexual Community. NjbiGuy01 is right this site is a wasteland.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    It is truly SAD , what this site has spiraled down to....This site used to be a great COMMUNITY, with a lot of Great people who would contribute to the Bisexual Community. NjbiGuy01 is right this site is a wasteland.
    LOL!!! STFU!!!
    M2M sex at its core is supposed to be dirty, nasty, kinky, lustful, and filled with taboo! This is a beautiful example of it!

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Apparently, there are groups of people who have all kinds of animals from dogs, to horses and others that they raise for this purpose---and they hold "parties" where people get fucked by the animals.

It was at some web site--cannot recall now what it was--it might have been Tumblr some years back now, they had forums on this and actually had videos of people being fucked by the animals including horses---with the size of a horse cock--they are huge---and the way that they get going when they are doing it---they must be ripping up the asses of the guys who are getting fucked by them.

They sure do spurt huge loads of cum, as you might expect.

It was actually on here that I chatted with a guy some years back who took part in such things and he was the one who shared with me the links to the website that had those chat rooms and videos.

It is amazing--that a dog cock's when it is fully engaged--is pretty damn long-not very thick--and then the guys who wrote about being fucked by dogs--talk about how the dog "knots" the cock inside with a bulge in it which basically locks into whatever hole it is in whether another dog or a person----I would think that this has to hurt and potentially do damage to the rear end thanks to being fucked by a dog.

Don't think I'd like to take either one--but it is something real that people do this and even though not all that common, there are more people doing that sort of thing than you might imagine.

OMFG!!!

Will you please message me the website if you still have it. Or any other site similar to that one that you know of?