Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Starting too young ---- Looking back -- When did you?

so glad u met a friend who was supportive of who u are, everybody should meet someone like that sometime in there life
    Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I was 11 and he was the son of my Grandmother's neighbor. He was 13.

* I gave him a BJ, and then things got " a bit rough." Did I like it , no. Did it scar me - No.

* When I was 15 I wanted to be with men , as well as with women, but I was confused and had no one to talk to, as I lived in a small town.

* When I was 32 I met a Nurse who was a total Swinger. She told me she was Bi, and that I should explore my sexuality, as not to have any regrets in my life. From that time, forward, I have no regrets, and my life has become a lot more balanced and my creativity has blossomed !

From many of the posts I've read, it seems quite a few guys first had sex with older people. Seen as young as 7-8 or teens. Seems to me that the younger guys that are now "middle aged" don't have a problem with the fact that they had sex that early. Whereas these days, it would have serious consequences.
    • How old were you when you first had sex? I was 12 and He was 12
    • How old was the other person? 12 too
    • What did you do? Oh we were exploring together at summer camp. First started out with mutual jerking sessions, then we jerked each other, then we moved on to blowjobs, really enjoyed those, and even tried anal sex.
    • Did it scar you mentally? Of course not. Opened up vast new horizons.
    • Who was it? One of my best friends.

I fucked my 1st pussy at 16 and she was extremely horny and kinky. She loved sucking my cock and i asked her why she loved it so much. Not long after that she invited me over to her house as her parents were gone for the weekend and there was another guy whom i had never met before. She wanted to introduce me to the world of cock sucking so to make me feel comfortable he sucked mine 1st and i suppose he was 20 years old, then it was my turn to try it. From the moment my mouth tasted his cock, i was hooked. Before long i learned to love to swallow cum and been doing it for over 40 years.

she sounded like a special girl.......love people who help other people open there minds

It wasn't exactly an encounter in the sense of being in contact, but I think it sort of counts.
    I was about 10 I think, and had only been masturbating for about a year. Anyway, It was a summer day, and I was out walking up a little dry stream bed behind a neighbor's yard. It was the middle of the day, so I knew all the grownups would be at work, and suddenly I got very excited about just dropping my pants and masturbating right there in broad daylight!
    Well, I had my jeans and briefs down around my ankles and was jacking as hard as I could, when I happened to glance up and saw the neighbor (who I thought was at work!) standing on the other bank of the stream bed about 6 feet away just watching me. I was immediately embarrassed to death, and started to reach down to pull up my pants, but he said something like "you don't have to do that."
    Well, then I didn't know what to do--I just froze. My little 10-year old penis was still sticking out like a little pencil and I know he was staring right at it. He asked me if what I was doing felt good, which seemed like a strange thing for a grownup to ask, but I said yes. Then he asked me if I could "cum" yet. I wasn't sure what that was, but I guessed it had to do with the really good feeling I would get when I played with myself. Then he asked if I thought he should tell my parents what I was doing. I was pretty scared at that point and shook my head.
    Well, he said, I won't tell them about this, but first you have to do something for me. I want you to turn around and bend over so I can see your bottom and don't turn around until I say so. Well, I did for what seemed like a long time, but it was probably only a few minutes. He told me I could turn back around then and said, "okay, now I want you to go back to what you were doing until you finish while I watch you."
    When I realized I wasn't going to get into trouble, and that somehow I was being encouraged to do something I really wanted to do anyway, it really got me excited, so I went back to my previous activity. It was much more exciting than it had ever been before, because somehow a grownup had not only said it was okay, but had kind of "ordered" me to do it. I felt like I was "obeying" him by masturbating! It didn't take but a few minutes before I was climaxing harder than I ever did before! He could tell my my groaning that I was cumming.
    After I finally finished, he asked me if I was through, and I said yes. He said, okay, you can go home now.
    He never touched me or tried to get nearer to me than he already was, but looking back on it, I realized that seeing a young boy's rump and smooth pubic area and watching him gratify himself sexually was a kind of sexual "encounter." I saw him a few times after that, but he never said anything about that day--either to me or my parents.
    I thought about the experience many times and it always got me excited. I realized how much I enjoyed knowing my sex was exposed to him and he was watching me. It didn't traumatize me in any way, except that years later, I wished that he had come down there and participated in a more physical way.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Black View Post
    It wasn't exactly an encounter in the sense of being in contact, but I think it sort of counts.
    I was about 10 I think, and had only been masturbating for about a year. Anyway, It was a summer day, and I was out walking up a little dry stream bed behind a neighbor's yard. It was the middle of the day, so I knew all the grownups would be at work, and suddenly I got very excited about just dropping my pants and masturbating right there in broad daylight!
    Well, I had my jeans and briefs down around my ankles and was jacking as hard as I could, when I happened to glance up and saw the neighbor (who I thought was at work!) standing on the other bank of the stream bed about 6 feet away just watching me. I was immediately embarrassed to death, and started to reach down to pull up my pants, but he said something like "you don't have to do that."
    Well, then I didn't know what to do--I just froze. My little 10-year old penis was still sticking out like a little pencil and I know he was staring right at it. He asked me if what I was doing felt good, which seemed like a strange thing for a grownup to ask, but I said yes. Then he asked me if I could "cum" yet. I wasn't sure what that was, but I guessed it had to do with the really good feeling I would get when I played with myself. Then he asked if I thought he should tell my parents what I was doing. I was pretty scared at that point and shook my head.
    Well, he said, I won't tell them about this, but first you have to do something for me. I want you to turn around and bend over so I can see your bottom and don't turn around until I say so. Well, I did for what seemed like a long time, but it was probably only a few minutes. He told me I could turn back around then and said, "okay, now I want you to go back to what you were doing until you finish while I watch you."
    When I realized I wasn't going to get into trouble, and that somehow I was being encouraged to do something I really wanted to do anyway, it really got me excited, so I went back to my previous activity. It was much more exciting than it had ever been before, because somehow a grownup had not only said it was okay, but had kind of "ordered" me to do it. I felt like I was "obeying" him by masturbating! It didn't take but a few minutes before I was climaxing harder than I ever did before! He could tell my my groaning that I was cumming.
    After I finally finished, he asked me if I was through, and I said yes. He said, okay, you can go home now.
    He never touched me or tried to get nearer to me than he already was, but looking back on it, I realized that seeing a young boy's rump and smooth pubic area and watching him gratify himself sexually was a kind of sexual "encounter." I saw him a few times after that, but he never said anything about that day--either to me or my parents.
    I thought about the experience many times and it always got me excited. I realized how much I enjoyed knowing my sex was exposed to him and he was watching me. It didn't traumatize me in any way, except that years later, I wished that he had come down there and participated in a more physical way.
    That's creepy and disturbing. You should have told your parents or the police what had happened. People like that sick fuck belong in prison.

My first time wasn't the nice stories y'all told. I was 10 in 1966 & dad decided we were moving back to the old Plantation house in PA. This when a girl in catholic school & I were really starting to seriously like each other. I was hacked! We eventually married. Anyway, my buddy down a dirt road on the other side of the Drake Highway used to like going down by this frog pond with me. We'd pull our pants down to our ankles & he loved watching me jack off my bigger dick. It was a thick, uncut5" already at that time. Big balls too. I used to cum in two huge long squirts of cum that'd easily cover your face. His eyes would be riveted on my spewing dick while he jerked his cock faster. Before I came, I asked him if he wanted to suck each other's dicks, since he liked looking at mine the whole time? He said no.
    Anyway, One day soon after that I came over & his dad wanted to take me to the nearest fire tower. I said ok, so off we went. He always kept beer in that old station wagon. We had a few bottles of Stroh's & after some 30-45 minutes, I really had to pee! Well, being big for my age at 10 didn't help me that day. I couldn't hold it forever, & it shot out of me & I couldn't stop it. Vinyl seats though. He made me pull my pants & shorts down so as not to get the seat wet. After dropping them to my ankles, he stared at my unusually big for a 10 year old uncut dick. He got sorta mean & scary at that point & made me jack off to get my dick hard. But it was never hard enough. So he grabbed my thick 5" cock & jerked it & pounded it really hard! My balls got huge & my dick was so hard it really hurt. I was scared for my life! I wondered, honestly, if I'd ever see my family again? We were so far out in the middle of nowhere, we past the lil arrow sign reading " The Boonies" an hour ago! So, we finally got to the fire tower, where they keep a lookout for forest fires from high up in the tower. He parked the car, & slid over close to me." Sorry I got mad before. I didn't mean to scare you. You want me to suck your dick? It'll sure make it feel good?! You gotta big dick for a boy your age." I was shocked & dumbfounded...but starting to get turned on. " Can I suck your dick? You want me to suck it? I promise, it'll feel really good!?" " OK, I guess it would? I wondered what getting my dick sucked off would feel like?" ( I'd hit puberty At Saint Mary's before leaving for PA) He bent down & sucked it wonderfully...exactly four fucking strokes! Seriously? I moaned oh oh oh oh with every sucking stroke of that wonderful mouth. At one point, he got on all fours & asked if I'd rather fuck him in the ass instead? I really liked his daughter Tina, so I said, " I'll tell you what. Lay with your head down that way & finish sucking me off, & I'll suck you off this time & every Saturday for a month if you get your daughter Tina to take all her cloths off for me?!" He looked at me really funny. But he wouldn't do it. I even consoled him & tried to pull him down & touched his huge dick as well. 10" long, but oddly enough, it looked exactly like mine!? shape proportions, everything. He left his hard dick sticking out, as I did when we got outta the car to pee before climbing the ladder up into the fire tower. After that, he took me home, but he was really mad at me. Asshat. The rest of the story was just parents arguing, fixing blame (on me!?) & loosing a friend.
    I suppose my way of trying to stay alive at that time, then dealing with it mentally is what made me like dicks & ass fucking? At first, anyway, Idk?..
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Oct 19, 2016 at 3:23 AM.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

older bc1, that was interesting, glad i read it.

Thanks. I left out some things, but it wasn't easy to talk about till now. After writing a couple hot sex books no one wanted, some sci-fi, etc they sorta did, well, I guess made it a lil easier to discuss.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I was about 8 or 9, I saw a man from the area in a public toilet taking a pee. He had what to me was a very big cock, (peter or dick). I just watched him pee till he finished, I just stood and stared, he turned buttoning up a saw me looking.. I met him a few days later working in his garage . He asked where I was heading and was I in a hurry . I said no. He said I want to ask you something. Were you looking at my cock the other day you seemed to be staring at it . I never saw one that big before. Would you like to see it now I just nodded. Come in the garage with me and I did . He closed and locked the door, then turned opened his pant taking out his cock Here get a good look he said while putting a hand on my shoulder gently pushing me to my knees. Touch it , as I reached out my hand his hand pulled me toward his almost erect cock I started to speak it slipped into my open mouth I had my first taste of adult cock and the same day a taste of his cum some of which was swallowed This started a fairly long period of my sucking his cock and after some weeks he added a friend to aour sessions

My first time was with my brother when I was around 11 and he was 13. Jerked each other and rubbed our cocks together. My first time being fucked was by a much older neighbor when I was 13. Him fucking me was something I begged for and did not feel scarred by it or feel it was wrong. We used to go to the beach together a lot and while goofing around I brushed against his cock a few times accidentally, and then a few times on purpose until I realized he was hard. I told him I could help him with that and he nervously laughed but I kept on and finally told him I would not tell anyone ever . We ended up doing it in his van on a dead end road near where I lived and it was so hot.

First time playing with another boy was with a slightly older friend (about 2 years older than me) while we were at a summer cottage for a week. He was 13 and I was 11. He later came out as gay, while I have been bi, but involved with women, all of my adult life. We talked a lot about sex, examined each other's dicks, did some mutual masturbation (first time I ever saw someone ejaculate), did a tiny amount of sucking (but not to any completion), swam and slept naked, and even cuddled and kissed.

He actually rather awkwardly "apologized" to me many years later. Which I told him was completely unnecessary, and that I remembered to whole thing very warmly, was glad we did it, and was only sorry that we were a little too young and timid to know how to go a little further.

First time I ever had a full out sexual experience with a man was when I was 18 and sucked off a guy who was slightly older (I'd guess about 4 or 5 years) in an adult theater (remember those?). I described it fully in the sex in a cinema thread. I loved it. But then I started playing with me in their 40s and found I had a real preference for men that age. Still do, although I'm older than that now myself!
    Last edited by BigAlNYC; Nov 2, 2016 at 6:50 PM.

Looking back I was five years old living in key West Florida, my dad was in the military. I had a friend who was a boy and we were around the same age.we would always sneak off and hide somewhere nobody could find us and we took turns sucking each others dicks. Sometimes I would start and sometimes he would start. I remember one day we went to one of our spots and I offered to suck him first. I was on my knees and I pulled down his shorts just enough to expose his dick. I put it in my mouth and twirreled it around in my mouth, I then started sucking it but I don't remember if we were able to get hard or not. We must have liked it because we did this everyday for three years until I had to move. I love women and prefer women but I also am attracted to certain types of cocks and asses only...both have to be shaved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    From many of the posts I've read, it seems quite a few guys first had sex with older people. Seen as young as 7-8 or teens. Seems to me that the younger guys that are now "middle aged" don't have a problem with the fact that they had sex that early. Whereas these days, it would have serious consequences.
    • How old were you when you first had sex? 13
    • How old was the other person? 15
    • What did you do? I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum.
    • Did it scar you mentally? Absolutely not.
    • Who was it? My 2nd cousin
    My first time with a girl I was 15 and so was she. We were classmates. Her pussy was adicting.

• How old were you when you first had sex? 12
    • How old was the other person? 12
    • What did you do? I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. he then sucked mine and swallowed my cum
    • Did it scar you mentally? Absolutely not, unless you consider forever wanting to suck his cock again as a scar.
    • Who was it? My boyhood friend 2 doors down the street.

I was 6 or 7 I sucked an older boys cock, I didn't need much coaxing, and found it immensely pleasurable.

I know now how wrong it was. I was 13 and he was in his late 50's. He touched me at his house and for the life of me I could not resist and became totally erect and began leaking. The next time he showed me his and I just naturally leaned over and sucked it. It progressed more and more from one level to the next. I think it was when I talked him into cuming in my mouth is where I was sold on sucking cock. I saw him until I was 21 and I must have swallowed a thousand loads of his. Still a memory I love. I am 50 now and still love older men. Just the thought of sucking on that older bull cock.

We were both 11, best friends, it just happened, from talking to jerking off together to jerking each other off to sucking each other's cock. We kept it up for 7 years, being others in when we could.

The only scars were from not having more and the humiliation of getting caught by our parents!

We are still friends today, 49 years later!

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    Hard to remember my age for sure, but I was somewhere between 7 or 8 years old and he was around 30. He lived next door and I used to play with his daughter. One day I went over to play, but his daughter and wife were out shopping for the day. At one point, when times were tough, we lived in a trailer park, most of the trailers were to small to have bathrooms, so the trailer park had public restrooms and showers. I had been fascinated by all the cocks I'd see and used to jackoff thinking about what it would be like to touch them, get them hard and suck one. With that background, sex and cocks were always on my mind. With that in mind, when the neighbor invited me in for a coke, I said sure. It was a hot summer, so we were both wearing white t-shirts and short baggy swim trunks. I came in and sat on the sofa, he brought me a coke and sat down next to me. When ha sat down, his trunks rode up and I could see the head of his cock and the outline on his shafte. I tried not to stare, but I wanted to touch it and I couldn't stop thinking and looking at it. I got hard and my little cock was tenting my trunks. He noticed and had gotten really hard. He asked if I wanted to touch him and I said yeas. He slid his trunks down and and I thought how wonderful his cock looked. He said he had some magazines he thought I'd like. He got up and got them. The magazines were pictures of guys sucking each other. He had me stand up and then he slid my trunks down and I was rock hard, not very big, but very hard. He started to stroke my cock and squeezed a small drop of precum out and licked it off, he said it tasted so good, he started to suck me then when I thought I was going to cum, he stopped and said io sit down. I sat down and started to stroke his cock. He squeezed a huge drop of precum out and I licked it up, it tasted so good. He then asked if I wanted to suck him, it had been all I was thinking about and I started to suck him. At one point he said he was going to cum and he did. He filled my little mouth with cum and I naturally swallowed it all, it tasted so good. He told me I was a really good cocksucker, I was glad, I really liked sucking him and it felt so natural. He had me stand up again and he squeezed another drop of precum from me and licked it off, then he started to really suck my cock. I came pretty quickly, but was too young to shoot a load. My whole body shook, I thought my legs were going to buckle. We did this for about 5 or 6 years until we moved away. By then, I knew I was born to suck cocks. He never knew it, but his daughter was the first girl to give me a blow job.
    Your next door neighbor should be put in Prison with all the other child Molesters , and be made to rot there for about 40 years...