Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Do you stay hard when being fucked?

I hope to find out this weekend setting up a date with a top who really wants to fuck my ass

congratulations, is this ur 1st time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylookin4fun View Post
    I hope to find out this weekend setting up a date with a top who really wants to fuck my ass

Sometimes I get hard and stay hard and other times I don't even get hard. One thing that is certain though is that I always leak pre-cum when I'm getting fucked.

Some years ago, during an MMF threesome, I allowed the lady to insert a larger-sized dildo in my back side while I was bent over sucking her boyfriend's cock. I was afraid it would hurt, but once I relaxed and adjusted to the feeling of fullness and pressure, it wasn't an entirely unpleasant sensation. Much to my surprise and disappointment, however, it did cause my throbbing erection to almost immediately subside.

Had a regular sex with another married guy, who was a total bottom. He would start hard and and soften up. This arrangement was exclusive so got very accustomed to his tight hole for several years. He recently moved and i had a get together with another guy, though i have not bottomed in many years, I wanted to, and so bad. My cock was rock hard when the slid into me missionary and stayed hard while he slid his cock in and out of me - causing me to cum longer and harder than i ever have....

When I'm having my ass played with, or using a toy, I'm hard as a rock. When I'm bottoming, I go soft because my attention shifts. But when I was younger, I would get harder when getting fucked in the ass.
    Maybe it's an age thing?

I verified last night that its not very hard while being fucked my attention is focused on him not maintaining an erection, however hard or soft, once he hits and stimulates that sweet spot, i cum a lot with out touching my cock.

I stay hard will getting fucked. It makes me feel like I am going to cum at any moment.

When my girlfriend pegs me I stay semi hard unless she's playing with me or I get the angle just right and then all bets are off. If I'm on top riding her or she's behind me and the angle is correct I can cum so hard I almost pass out...it's awesome. If it's just a warm up for her she just pounds me until she cums and then we switch positions and I pound her until I cum...it's all good no matter what happens.

When I am getting fucked, my cock gets so fucking hard that a cat couldn't scratch it. I leak precum like in a constant stream, and when my buddy shoots his load up my ass, I start jacking off and when I start cumming (which is almost instantly), it seems like I will never stop cumming. I too, love the way my sphincter spasms when I am cumming. The last time I was fucked by my buddy, He commented on my spasms around his cock. He made the comment, "I think you are getting ready to cum, because your asshole is spasming around my cock." (He was cumming at the time).

Quote Originally Posted by earloftexas View Post
    When I am getting fucked, my cock gets so fucking hard that a cat couldn't scratch it. I leak precum like in a constant stream, and when my buddy shoots his load up my ass, I start jacking off and when I start cumming (which is almost instantly), it seems like I will never stop cumming. I too, love the way my sphincter spasms when I am cumming. The last time I was fucked by my buddy, He commented on my spasms around his cock. He made the comment, "I think you are getting ready to cum, because your asshole is spasming around my cock." (He was cumming at the time).
    Do you take cum loads up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I always did back in my teens and early20s. It was just fantastic to fuck bareback and then when my buddy(ies) would shoot his load up my ass, you could instantly feel the slickness of his cum around your asshole and how much slicker and smoother his cock would slide in and out of your asshole. We would usually "argue" as to who was going to get fucked first or who would be last. We would ALWAYS fuck each other before the session ended. On weekends if we stayed at our apartment, we would sometimes get up (with a morning hardon) and have coffee naked, stay naked all day, with some sucking, jacking off and eventually some late afternoon fucking and SOMETIMES we would even fuck each other again when we went to bed. If all three of us were at home on the weekend, we would have a suck & fuck-a-thon all weekend........

I have never been fucked by another man yet but my wife fucks me every week with a strap on cock and I always maintain an erection all the time.i always ejaculate more also whilst having my arse pounded especially if I lie on my back with my legs in the air.cant wait for the real thing though

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I certainly do everytime I get fucked. I don't see the point in getting fucked if I'm not going to take a load of cum. I like the feeling of being filled with cum as it fulfills my need to be submissive.

I Start Off Soft, Then I Become Hard, & Then After You Cum Inside Me I'd End Up Wanting You To Continue.

I've never been fucked. But my first wife used to do me with a vibrating dildo while she was blowing me. That dildo made me get rock hard and ooze precum like a leaky faucet. When I did orgasm my cum shot hard in streams and the load was huge.

she knew what she was doing & she knew what she wanted to do!

Everytime I have had a cock in my ass I get harder than steel. It feels wonderful.