Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you stay hard when being fucked?

So far i have had only oral sex with another guy but my desire to be fucked is getting greater each day.
    I have watched a lot of guys fucking and not all keep a hard on while being fucked but a lot of the stuff is pros.
    So i wonder how many guys in the real world get and stay hard when being penetrated?
    When I get fucked the first time, I'l share.

Re: Do you stay hard when being fucked?

I have never been able to maintain an erection while being fucked....is softens and the cum, dribbles out everytime a cock pushes in...the most amazing, fantastic orgasms EVER !

i've never been fucked either but i've played with toys & i usually go soft too. it's an interesting feeling but still gotta try it with someone else.

Most of the time I do. It really turns me on and the orgasms are incredible.

I will get hard just as soon as he starts to enter my ass and after he gets all the way in my ass but the longer he fucks me the softer I get but I am like jim handy I start leaking pre cum the longer I get fucked the more I leak but I never cum completely. I have never stayed hard the full time getting fucked unless someone is under me sucking me off

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i've never been fucked either but i've played with toys & i usually go soft too. it's an interesting feeling but still gotta try it with someone else.
    Same boat as sysper. Whle playing with my ass my cock softens almost immediately.

I am a top but I have been with some who get hard before and during penetration most are flaccid when being penetrated but can eventually achive full hardness while being fucked the ones who achive full orgasm do cum alot and from the looks , sounds , and movements of them its fucking beautiful it makes it all so great

As a bottom I go soft to but it feels so good. The best is when I am on my back legs up in the air getting pounded. Cum dribbles out and theres a lot of it. At that angle his cock is hitting my prostate gland.

it looks like that's what i got to look forward too, i will have to see for real to find out!
    Quote Originally Posted by jackbirdjay View Post
    As a bottom I go soft to but it feels so good. The best is when I am on my back legs up in the air getting pounded. Cum dribbles out and theres a lot of it. At that angle his cock is hitting my prostate gland.

I go soft with toys and while being fucked but can achieve an erection with some manual stimulation and usually cum if I stroke myself.
    Once while riding his cock I came without being stroked, I stiffened up and came...it was very intense and I thought I might pass out. Immediately afterwards, I had to get him out of my ass though as it had become very uncomfortable.

i said i go soft when i put toys in me but i wanted to mention i can still get hard & cum if i stroke myself so it's all good

Well when I get fucked I want it like jackbirdjay!
    Quote Originally Posted by jackbirdjay View Post

Never been fucked but when I shove a dildo up my ass, I'm hard as a rock and leak pre-cum. Always loved the videos of the guy getting fucked cumming hands-free. That would be amazing!

Most of the time I go soft whilst being fucked, but quickly get hard again afterwards.

One memorable exception was at a now closed London sauna when a guy hit on me in the steam room. And soon he was sucking me off with three fingers inside me.

When he asked me to join him in a private cabin I followed immediately. There he rejected my attempts to suck his cock and bent me over the bed saying he wanted to play with my arse. He ripped open some lube and worked it in me with an increasing number of fingers! He had me opened and begging (well almost) to be fucked. Next I heard a wrapper being opened and the unmistakable sound of a condom being rolled down a hard cock. Next the hard cock was thrust deep inside me rather crudely and I gasped at the full on assault on my arse!

i was being pounded really hard and the guy jerked and shot his load. My cock was still rock hard and I came quickly during the next blow job

I go soft but cum really hard. No orgasm like that.

Im still in the "curious stage", I have no experience. I do play with dildos, while sucking on a dildo Im very hard, when I use ine in my ass, it feels good, sometimes great, but I typically do not stay hard. I have had women finger my ass, while sucking my cock....most intense orgasms ever!

I go soft. I rather like it, as it makes me feel humiliated and impotent that I should be getting ass fucked, while my cock is soft and swinging back and forth with the stroking. I think it is a very submissive action, as it should be, as you don't get much more vulnerable than when another man has his cock in your ass giving you a good fucking.

In the beginning I stay hard, from the excitement over the thought of it. After a few minutes it's flaccid.

tomDonovan

Absolutely, the entire thought of it always makes my ass twitch with anticipation. The sensation of being filled by a warm hard cock stroking my prostate with every blow brings my pecker to full staff. After a few minutes of being fucked I'm leaking precum pretty well. There is nothing better than being fucked to orgasm without touching your rock hard cock

I've only been fucked once and I loved it, can't wait for number 2 and more.
    It was in a male bathhouse and when a guy asked if he could fuck me I said yes go for it.
    I was wearing a cock ring and was hard, he bent me over and slipped his dick in, it
    went in much easier than I thought it would and he doggied me with other guys watching.
    After a while I turned onto my back and had him enter my now hungry arse again, he was
    banging away and my cock was still hard, this could of been down to the cock ring. I started
    to pull on my dick and shot a load of spunk over myself and then eat it while his balls were still
    slapping on my bum. I hope I'm hard second time around.

I generally stay soft when getting fucked. But I do cum my jazz do eat shot out it just rolls out in waves covering my crotch adding lube to our union I love it if he keeps going and my poor clitty is trying to pump out cummies that aren't there.

Haven't had a real cock yet, but plenty of vibrators and dildos. Feels amazing - very addicting! If I stroke myself I'll stay hard, but otherwise I'll go soft shortly after it's in, but my percum will continue to leak like crazy.

I've been fucked in the ass a few times, and my cock usually gets soft. But, it leaks precum and prostate fluid like crazy. If I just have a butt plug in, I can masturbate to hardness pretty quickly. I love the feel of my sphincter spasming when I cum.

i love that feeling too of my sphincter tightening around a buttplug when i cum! i hope to have the pleasure of having it tighten around another guy's cock! i would hope it would be his pleasure too
    Quote Originally Posted by armadildo View Post
    I've been fucked in the ass a few times, and my cock usually gets soft. But, it leaks precum and prostate fluid like crazy. If I just have a butt plug in, I can masturbate to hardness pretty quickly. I love the feel of my sphincter spasming when I cum.

I've been playing with dildos for years and usually stay hard while working my ass. I've been fucked four times and stayed hard for the first three but the forth one was semi hard. It might have been due to me pre-gaming my ass to get it ready for the thick cock coming at it later. I rode him and came all over his chest.

I can't stop jerking off while it happens, so I won't let it get soft lol. Agree with everyone else, nothing like getting fucked til you cum

I am soft when getting fucked and my cock cums like a woman's pussy does

Every time. That's what a total bottom does because a total bottom loves to get fucked

Yes very hard when being fucked and sucking a cock, those and licking pussy.

Who cares whether you are hard, semi, or soft? If your ass is fucked right, it's not even on your mind. Or maybe that's just because I'm anal centric. I do like to be on my back so I can see who's fucking me. There's something erotic about knowing you are submitting to another man. Maybe it's just me knowing I am violating all of society's imposed rules.