Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: How did your first cock make you feel like?

When I was 14, an older friend gave me a ride to the lake, so we could swim. He parked in a secluded area and told me we could undress and get into our swimsuitpis there. As we undressed, I noticed his cock was semi hard, and he caught me staring. He asked if I liked it and wanted to touch it. He moved closer, took my hand and put it on his cock. Jerk it for me he instructed, ahh that feels so good, he began to get harder...now suck it for me. I took his cock in my mouth, as he slowly fucked my mouth. Within minutes he was shooting cum in my mouth, swallow it all he instructed. I did as he told me, and I licked him clean. You are a natural cocksucker he said. He got in his knees and began to suck me, I came in seconds. We went for a swim, dried in the sun and spent the afternoon 69ing in the rear seat of his car. I sucked him 4 times a week for years thereafter. Still sucking...

The first time I was very confused, anxious,scared. I had just sucked a cock to completion and was so hard that I came when I touched myself. I went home and was still so turned on I jerked off again thinking of it.
    I forced myself to believe it was a one time thing, but when I got a call a few days later I was back on my knees sucking him. It didn?t take me long to realize I was bisexual and accepted it because I enjoyed the sex so much. A few weeks later I tried anal. After some initial pain I loosened up and loved it. I was fortunate to have an older, experienced man who took his time and showed me how to enjoy sex with another man

Quote Originally Posted by bnicks122016 View Post
    The first time I was very confused, anxious,scared.

I had some of that too. Even though I had set it up and gotten the room. Seeking out becoming a cocksucker doesn't completely prepare you for the transformation that occurs. One second I am hetro with odd desires, the next I am a cocksucker. I couldn't make him cum and felt a bit cheated. I took a long walk afterwards to clear my head. A similar thing happened when I finally swallowed my first load of cum. It took a bit to clear my head and fully accept I was bi. Now I embrace it.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.