Register

Sniffing wife's dirty under wear

Has anyone sniffed your wife's under wear and masterbated?
    Last edited by Spankme6969; Feb 10, 2023 at 3:11 PM.

Re: Sniffing wife's dirty under wear

Yes one of my friends who I shared my ex wife with would. He would pop over and if she was out he’d pick a pair and wank into them in front of me.

I never have. My wife would find it disgusting.

It never really interested me largely because I find doing i've always found doing stuff like that alone to be isolating since you couldn't talk about it. Much like I found my bisexuality difficult because I couldn't communicate what I felt. I might do it with another guy as an experiment. I am pretty sure would if the recent occupant of the panties were present and supportive.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Spankme6969 View Post
    Yes. I think I have posted to a thread like this before on this site...

Sorry if this offends some, but my older sister bought a thong from Macy's as a birthday gift for me once when we were teenagers. She wore it inside her while she was at school one day, and to work afterward. She put it under my pillow as part of my present.

I must have jerked off a hundred times while smelling it. Even though we are now much older, she still sends me little gifts like that from time to time.

well jjourneyman , you have to tell us if anything happened between you two .

As swingers I find it VERY hot to find and snif my wife's panties especially when they have another man's cum in them!!!

Not my thing. I'd much rather inhale her scent as I am about to plunge my tongue into her sweet pussy and go to work!

Quote Originally Posted by Spankme6969 View Post
    NO NO WAY!!!
    That is simply disgusting !
    A bang, is when two people collide !