Register

Still going strong

Hi it's me! You may or may not remember us. I discovered my husband was bisexual in December 2013. I was scared, Unsure, confused. But here we are, Almost 3 years later, and honestly, things couldn't be better. For better or for worse, I have discovered that I have a one person man. I am almost disappointed. But the man wants what he wants and I'm not going to argue with him. We have incorporated pegging into our lives. We have discovered that I can make him cum hands-free which is pretty damn awesome. We've learned how to warm our dildos making them as lifelike as possible. We are having an amazing time. I never thought I would have this amazing of a relationship, but I'm so glad that we have discovered what we have discovered. It's like he has been reborn with a new sense of purpose and enthusiasm For life his job, his kids, his marriage. I am so blessed.

Re: Still going strong

Good for you both!

It takes work, good communication, and genuine love, to even start trying to cope with your differences. Looks like you've found the key to getting along, by allowing each other the room to discover yourselves.

Congradulations!

do you mean you won't let him have the real cock that he wants ?

Congratulations if you are both happy and he is satiated with pegging from a woman(you). If he has chosen monogamy with a woman who pegs him that is good for him. It should make your relationship a lot easier than married guys who are attracted to same gender. I hear Marine and his concern. We never heard from your husband so we can not factor in his desire inner pressure that he feels to be attracted to a man.

I wonder about men who call themselves bisexual but are happy with a female pegging them. Are they bisexual if their attraction for same gender is so low pressure or are they really heterosexual who enjoys anal sex from a woman? Self labelling is right but makes understanding awkward sometimes. Many married biguys feel a lot of inner pressure to be with a man not just sexually but intimately. Then there are the guys who are purely anatomical attracted to cock...real cock and not some plastic dildo.
    Last edited by tenni; Aug 28, 2016 at 7:46 PM.

so his wife is fucking in the ass which is all he wanted anyway so what thats as good as trying to hook up with a man he gets what he wants

some guys want a real guy with a real cock up there ass, some want to be played with there but never by a guy. some guys don't like it at all whether they like guys or not. it's up to each guy to figure out what he likes either way it's fine

Unofficial Community Leader

I am too....." still going strong " that is.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    do you mean you won't let him have the real cock that he wants ?
    lol, ok. Says he doesn't need it. He says he's a one person guy. Not that i won't discount any of that in the future but that's what great communication is for isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Congratulations if you are both happy and he is satiated with pegging from a woman(you). If he has chosen monogamy with a woman who pegs him that is good for him. It should make your relationship a lot easier than married guys who are attracted to same gender. I hear Marine and his concern. We never heard from your husband so we can not factor in his desire inner pressure that he feels to be attracted to a man.

I wonder about men who call themselves bisexual but are happy with a female pegging them. Are they bisexual if their attraction for same gender is so low pressure or are they really heterosexual who enjoys anal sex from a woman? Self labelling is right but makes understanding awkward sometimes. Many married biguys feel a lot of inner pressure to be with a man not just sexually but intimately. Then there are the guys who are purely anatomical attracted to cock...real cock and not some plastic dildo.
    thanks!

yeah, he's happy. He's attracted to everyone and everything though. Actually says he's pan sexual. He sees the potential in everything, but he doesn't need everything. It's kind of confusing to me too sometimes, but if he's happy as a clam I'm not going to force anything on him he's not interested in. He says he just wanted me to know who he was.

I just thought I'd provide an update. He's happy and healthy again. I'm not a basket case anymore and life after disclosure is great!

That is great to hear. He has a great woman in you with that you have excepted who he is and are more than happy to pleasure him.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    That is great to hear. He has a great woman in you with that you have excepted who he is and are more than happy to pleasure him.

Yeah, well he's an absolutely amazing man. He deserves all the love I can give to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ja&Ve View Post
    thanks!

yeah, he's happy. He's attracted to everyone and everything though. Actually says he's pan sexual. He sees the potential in everything, but he doesn't need everything. It's kind of confusing to me too sometimes, but if he's happy as a clam I'm not going to force anything on him he's not interested in. He says he just wanted me to know who he was.
    Pansexuals are interesting and different in some ways than bisexuals. You both sound amazing and good people!

does he want to do kinky sex

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    does he want to do kinky sex
    Yep, both of us have our kinks and we talk about things quite a bit. We have few hard limits beyond waste products and extreme pain. But right now it doesn't take the highest priorities anywhere except during dirty talk due to mundane life. We're only 40 so we still have kids tumbling about in a small house so discretion is a must. Plus we're doing home renovations and helping my parent with their cabin renovations. But our imaginations are active and we never say no to sex with each other. And we talk, oh dear lawd do we talk. Deep, crazy conversations. So much to talk about.
    Last edited by Ja&Ve; Aug 30, 2016 at 11:51 PM.

talking is very important. talking can be foreplay. talking in it's self can be very nice too

I say---whatever it is that helps you guys maintain your relationship and "to make it work" for you both---that is great. It is no one else's business as to whatever agreement or whatever you call it that has made things go good for you both,

Congrats and all the best.....

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Pansexuals are interesting and different in some ways than bisexuals. You both sound amazing and good people!
    Pansexual the way people in the supposed bisexual "community " or online use it, is just another term for being bisexual.

There are actually pansexual people but they are sexually attracted to animals and fuck them, and they are into other things that are illegal.

Pansexual is nothing but another trendy term for being bisexual. The way people who are bisexual use the term pansexual the way OP and Tenni are using the term, is not the correct way as people who really are sexually attracted to things besides people are into illegal sex, or have sex or sexual attraction to objects.

I don't know what this asshole who posted the response directly above this one said----based upon his history of making negative comments--I am sure it was not anything worth paying any attention to---so to Ja&Ve---just ignore him--I have him set on ignore and only see his crap when someone quotes and posts what he says. Don't take what he says personally if he said anything that upsets you--the man is an asshole.....it always rains on his parade and he loves to share his misery....

I'm on the same train, Volty!

Meh, I don't care about him. He's nothing to me. What matters is that my husband and I are ridiculously happy and we wanted to update people to let them know, especially those who helped walk us through the early phases when I was a basket case.

old pole_smoker just have to put his 2 cents in where you want to hear it or not