Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Problem with blowjobs

Hey all,

I like getting blowjobs however, I take a long time to cum so sometimes I tell the guy to stop and I go home. Most
    guys seem they don't like that so I can't go back to get another blowjob.

I wished I could get blowjobs every time without being pressured to cum. I have gotten a lot of blowjobs from bi guys
    and they feel good but I don't like to have to cum every time.

What should I do?

Thank you.

Re: Problem with blowjobs

Communication is the key. Tell 'em up front what you like and how you like it. Be prepared to get turned down, at least, sometimes.

However, I think most would be disappointed if you didn't cum for them. That's the reward that most want to receive.

I agree with Realist . When I'm sucking a cock I love giving pleasure to the man I'm sucking but I also like to be rewarded for my efforts with a nice creamy load. I'm not saying I would not suck you but knowing you don't want to come but it would allow me to have a different approach to sucking you and I would not be disappointed or wondering if I was not sucking properly when a guy just pulls away without notice

What's the problem? Let them suck your cock for hours and either ejaculate, or don't.

You don't watch half the movie in the cinema with a friend and the rest at home on your own right. That's rude

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by NeilThomas View Post
    You don't watch half the movie in the cinema with a friend and the rest at home on your own right. That's rude
    Not necessarily ! If you have any any kind of sensitivity, empathy, you can stifle your differences temporarily.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Wow I'm glad I don't have this problem. Try this: next time you feel like he's not going to male you cum, take things into your own hands. Literally. Jerk yourself off. Let him watch and or do it with your dick in his mouth. Work as a team...

Does this also happen when a woman is blowing you - if you're into that I mean...? If girls make you cum when they blow you but guys don't then maybe there is something else going on. But whatever it is don't sweat it. Just enjoy sex the way you were meant to enjoy it.

I've been with many men who were not able to cum despite my best oral efforts to make them cum. There have been times when I sucked a guy for 45 minutes or more and gotten tired and disappointed that he hadn't even gotten close to cumming. But I kept going only to hear him tell me to stop after an hour or so because he usually doesn't cum from bjs and it's not gonna happen this time either. That's something he should have told me beforehand. Rather than be pissed off at him, I just told him he should have told me earlier and I would have lubed him up with coconut oil and given him a nice hand job or watched him jack off, cumming guaranteed within 5 minutes ! Then I actually do it or he does it and he goes home happy. It all comes down to communication and the more you communicate beforehand, the better the experience will be.

Quote Originally Posted by man4girlgirl4man View Post
    Wow I'm glad I don't have this problem. Try this: next time you feel like he's not going to male you cum, take things into your own hands. Literally. Jerk yourself off. Let him watch and or do it with your dick in his mouth. Work as a team...
    This right here.

I don't mind sucking a guy who doesn't cum; if he's clearly enjoying it, then it turns me on. But it's important to say so up front, and also to tell your cocksucker that you really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by groove311 View Post
    Hey all,

I like getting blowjobs however, I take a long time to cum so sometimes I tell the guy to stop and I go home. Most

I wished I could get blowjobs every time without being pressured to cum. I have gotten a lot of blowjobs from bi guys

What should I do?

Thank you.
    I understand your difficulty, I've had the same problem. Sometimes it is all too intense. I've actually laid there while someone is sucking my cock and I start shaking and trembling like I'm going to cum, but don't, or if I do it is almost painful. Other times I'm 69'ing and get involved in giving him pleasure that I'd go limp and just concentrate on making him cum, not me. Lately, a/c ED problems because of antidepressants, I am more than happy just to suck his cock on my cocksucking knees and make sure he cums with no regard to myself. If I can get hard and/or cum, so be it, but not expecting it. loving up a hard cock is my main objective. Anyone else experience this?

The only problem I have after about 20 min my mouth starts to get dry and sore that's why I luv a cock that leaks precum

Myself personally, I wouldn't find this a problem at all if you came or not. If you didn't cum, that's cool too. Knowing that I could give you pleasure is what would matter most, I still would go away very satisfied.

Very few guys have gotten me to cum by sucking my cock. A few tips:

- ask him to use his hands while blowing you.

- use your own hand while he's sucking on your cock.

- thrust into his mouth. You don't have to ram it into his throat but getting a steady rhythm going may help you to cum.

-get closer to cumming outside of using his mouth (hands, thighs, ass) and when close enough have him take over with his mouth.

What I mind most 'bout blow jobs.. sore tongue and sore bloody jaw!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    I second that!!!

Don't you mean what you ' used to ' mind , Dark ?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Don't you mean what you ' used to ' mind , Dark ?
    No, darlin' Pep.. am not dead yet! To mind in Scots, and indeed some other parts of these islands has a number of different meanings.. one meaning is to remember....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

No, darlin' Pep.. am not dead yet! To mind in Scots, and indeed some other parts of these islands has a number of different meanings.. one meaning is to remember....
    Ok, you slippery, clever lass ! By claiming you're not " dead yet, " does that mean there's still some possibility of you harboring that desire, deep within ? Gotcha, !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

It is 1 thing to perform "fellatio" wiv anotha woman strapped in 'er Ann Summers glorious regalia, quite anotha wiv a real knob more naturally attached 2 its owner... wot I meant by not being dead yet is that the memory still works .. dementia hasn't yet set in.. sometimes I am glad of it.. sometimes less so.. but girl on girl fellatio hurts the jaw and tongue an' all.... and I have much more recent experience of that, so the Fran desire for fellatio such as it is, I leave to the Pep ver vivid imagination and his dreams....

Tell to stop after 10-15 minutes. Nobody likes soreness.

Hey all,

What should I do?

Thank you.
    Learn to suck cock like a pro when you get tired of trying to cum.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    Very few guys have gotten me to cum by sucking my cock. A few tips:

- ask him to use his hands while blowing you.

- use your own hand while he's sucking on your cock.

- thrust into his mouth. You don't have to ram it into his throat but getting a steady rhythm going may help you to cum.

-get closer to cumming outside of using his mouth (hands, thighs, ass) and when close enough have him take over with his mouth.

I have found tongue tickling his cockhead adds sexcitement for your partner.

I have never in my life been able to cum from a blowjob. Of course I didn't get my first one until I was in my 60's, so that I"m sure had something to do with it. I do suffer from ED and sometimes have difficulty ejaculating as well. Usually with a female partner I have to stroke myself until I get close and then she will finish me off. Sometimes I can't even do that, but I enjoy the feeling of her mouth on my cock regardless. She has told me not to worry so much about it. Since I have been trying to follow that advice, the feeling has become even more pleasurable to me. I enjoy the intimacy of the blowjob for its own sake even if I can't cum. As other posters have said, communication is the key. Sex does not always have to end with an orgasm.

Hey so what's up guys?
    I did it today. I came in less than 10 minutes! I believe more like 5 minutes. :D It was awesome and I was happy at the end
    because this was my first time cumming from a blowjob.

I thought women and men who said they love to suck cock were lying or faking it. I get very hard when people
    say that however, I don't know why. Some girl said she wouldn't want a relationship without blowjobs and that turned me on.

It's incredible and positive to find people who really like doing that kind of stuff because I enjoy it a lot.
    However, only when the giver is really enjoying it or gets something good out of it.
    However, sometimes I want it only for a few minutes because I heard it can hurt the jaw. I dislike the idea
    of having someone suck me when they are in pain.

I still can't believe women and men about this thing. However, I'd be happy if I can make
    their days better by letting them suck my cock. I hope I made the man happy today because I came for him.

Oh my goodness, getting blowjobs can be so positive and amazing.. second to none.

I love people who love sucking cock specially mine. Turn on! I think I am addicted to them so-to-speak.

Best!

Groove, I'm sure your response will thrill those who love to give BJs, more than getting them. I've never done a poll, but it seems there's more bottoms than tops!

Personally, I enjoy both!

Tell to stop after 10-15 minutes. Nobody likes soreness.
    Lickle pain in nookie isnt so bad, but ur right... it is wy we need 2 vary our sexual activities.. and wy I always have... but often it isn't the discomfort at the time wich was or is trouble.. its wen wakin' up following morning espesh if not performin' fellatio for a wile.. having lotsa cunnilingus helps stop it tho tbh sometimes (depending on position) its me neck muscles wich gimme jip wiv that.. but God, its worth it....

Hey all,

I like getting blowjobs however, I take a long time to cum so sometimes I tell the guy to stop and I go home. Most guys seem they don't like that so I can't go back to get another blowjob.

I wished I could get blowjobs every time without being pressured to cum. I have gotten a lot of blowjobs from bi guys and they feel good but I don't like to have to cum every time.

What should I do?

Thank you.

…For me…one of the perks of giving a guy a blowjob is having him cum in my mouth…regardless of past experiences I found few…damn few… guys that I couldn’t make cum…just curious…what is your aversion to relaxing…enjoying the blowjob & having a happy ending in his mouth?….when you masturbate do you stop before you cum?...

cunnilingus is allways worth it!
    Lickle pain in nookie isnt so bad, but ur right... it is wy we need 2 vary our sexual activities.. and wy I always have... but often it isn't the discomfort at the time wich was or is trouble.. its wen wakin' up following morning espesh if not performin' fellatio for a wile.. having lotsa cunnilingus helps stop it tho tbh sometimes (depending on position) its me neck muscles wich gimme jip wiv that.. but God, its worth it....

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    cunnilingus is allways worth it!
    I so agree Sysp... don't mind wetha I am perp or victim tho most often I usually end up the latter.. evil tall French polis lady is especially arresting and bossy in that regard....... just luff it so... just thought always gives me goosebumps...