Register

Bi Widens Horizons

I was 19 attending university and there dated a young man who surprised me. On one of our dates he brought a girl along, didn't understand his reasoning. He took us to dinner and then back to his apartment where he poured the drinks. More than one drink I loose all my inhibitions. The girl sat next to me on the sofa and without a word leaned down and kissed my lips. Should had pushed her back but instead accepted her kisses. I looked up with my hazy eyes when I saw my date jacking off, while the girl showerd me with kisses on my exposed nipples working down to my pussy. Then felt wetness on my face, as he gave me a facial. The girl had slipped of her bikini thongs, then put her pussy on my mouth to suck and lick her. It went all so quickly as my date was now sitting across from us watching my pussy being devoured. It was my first 3some and entry into the bi world.
    I must confess my parents were bi.

Re: Bi Widens Horizons

Great story.
    How did you find out that your parents were bi?

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    Great story.
    How did you find out that your parents were bi?
    Ya how did know ur parents were bi.. I wouldn't even mess with a girl if she tried to kiss me

My parents were sexually Liberal and hinted at about bi sex. Saw my mom with another woman

i don't think ur parents are cool just because there bi, but i think there cool because they accept this and seem to embrace it too. there's no reason to deny this or not to be honest with yourselves. kudos to them for being openminded!

Many countries could learn a thing or two with regards to sexuality from Europe, definitely more liberal there.

Quote Originally Posted by zbi73 View Post
    Many countries could learn a thing or two with regards to sexuality from Europe, definitely more liberal there.
    depends what country. won't learn shit from russia. for example.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    depends what country. won't learn shit from russia. for example.
    True, was thinking a bit further south.

Helga, I'm glad that you have explored and are comfortable with your Sexuality!

I'm also happy that you grew up in home that was sex positive
    If it is to be, let it be with me

helga , you have a lot to talk about in the way you were brought up . i hope you give us a lot of your sexual history . i'm waiting with cock in hand !