0 0%
  • Same sex, give me some of that

15 20.27%
  • Doesn't matter, let me in

45 60.81%
  • Doesn't matter, it's over

8 10.81%

Cheating, does it matter who with?

So your partner has cheated on you what's your reaction?
    My ex cheated and while it sure hurt, I knew it was only for the sex. I had known she had some bi fun with women and she knew I was bi curious.
    If she had asked and included me in I would have been open for anything!
    Last edited by 69plus1; Aug 23, 2016 at 10:16 AM. Reason: spelling

Re: Cheating, does it matter who with?

See, I define cheating as "Trying to fuck someone and being specifically deceptive about it."

The wife and I are open, and we're honest about things. If I want to know what she's been up to, I just ask. Same thing with her. Works out a whole lot better when there's no questioning about things, you know?

Cheating is a matter of dishonesty not sex.

Everybody has their own definition. All relationships aren't the same. So if your in an exclusive relationship and one partner loses interest in sex all together, isn't he or she cheating the other of one of life's greatest pleasures?

To me cheating is not about who you cheat with, but about why you cheat. In most cases one spouse or bf/gf simply wants more sex and/or different sex than his/her mate wants or would be willing to try. In the case of bisexual men and women, their mates can't satisfy same sex desires simply because of their physiology. Women don't have the dicks that bi and gay men want and crave. Men don't have soft bodies, breasts and vaginas that bi or lesbian women want and crave. I've always thought it was justifiable if a person is in a committed but less than sexually fulfilling relationship and seeks casual or kinky or same gender sex from others with no desire to fall in love or dump a spouse or gf/bf. If outside sex makes a person happy and fulfills sexual desires and does not affect an otherwise loving relationship, it's better than being miserable and unfulfilled and causing arguments and actually adversely affecting the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    To me cheating is not about who you cheat with, but about why you cheat. In most cases one spouse or bf/gf simply wants more sex and/or different sex than his/her mate wants or would be willing to try. In the case of bisexual men and women, their mates can't satisfy same sex desires simply because of their physiology. Women don't have the dicks that bi and gay men want and crave. Men don't have soft bodies, breasts and vaginas that bi or lesbian women want and crave. I've always thought it was justifiable if a person is in a committed but less than sexually fulfilling relationship and seeks casual or kinky or same gender sex from others with no desire to fall in love or dump a spouse or gf/bf. If outside sex makes a person happy and fulfills sexual desires and does not affect an otherwise loving relationship, it's better than being miserable and unfulfilled and causing arguments and actually adversely affecting the relationship.
    I definitely agree with this..
    How lucky Adam was.