Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: so the olympics...

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Well, we do have Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian in the history of the games !
    Indeed so.. ver impressive.. hope they don't find out he has done a Lance wotsisame.. am sure not Pep cos I really do believe most sports peeps are honest..... so am just pullin' ya leg... suspicions on 1 of Britain's biggest name athletes tho I believe cos of his coach..... and otha teams apparently don't like the GB cycling team... envy? Or is ther fire in that smoke somewer? I do sometimes wonder wetha the various sports bodies shud just drop opposition to naughty substances in sport. Cos the technology of dope in sport means the dopers are usually a step ahead of the testers.. think it would be sad but at least then sport might be a lickle more honest. Then I think wot damage peeps r doing 2 themselves and dismiss the though...

...found out last nite an ole school m8 was in Rio... came back rite miffed that no athlete took an interest in her charms.. wondered wy cos she is a luffly gel.. then she let slip.... not sure I'd push me luck wile 'er mum and auntie wer around.. fierce. 1ce, a long time ago wen a mere slip of a girl at still at high school, Fran was physically chased down Ravvy Dykes in Edinburgh cos they only thought... thought mind u... I was interfering wiv ther lickle gels morals... fastest me lickle legs eva carried me b4 or since and I recko wudda qualified me at least for the Brit Olympic sprint team for this years games nev mind that year or ne otha year.. 37 and still single... nowt wrong wiv that. Not so long it is a personal choice of the still single person and not their mummy.. She was told not 2 play wiv me (or words 2 that effect). And u kno wot? Tho we did go dancin' togetha a lot, the silly cow nev did...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Unofficial Community Leader

First Franecdote I've chuckled over with my morning coffee in awhile !
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

First Franecdote I've chuckled over with my morning coffee in awhile !
    Shooting up 2 Edin Airport shortly 2 pick up luffly tall polis lady... franecdote tho,.... (do like that expression.. ta Pep... almost as gud as frantabulous!).. is now locked in the lickle pea brain for use at a lata date.! Weather is horrible.. still... pick up babba afta and we gels will go out and eat.. wil help tire short-cake out and get 'er in bed by 9 at latest.. then make up for lost time... Frantabulous! For me that is.. no franecdotes for u 2 b gettin' off on u naughty naughty German chappie u....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Fran...for someone who claims to never tell her secrets, I believe you just did.

Hope by the time your French police contact gest through you, you'll be exhausted!

Sorry, no matter how much you do, it won't last long...can't save that stuff up!

DAMN, you're 37?? I think you were 28 the first time we were on the forum posting! Time's aflyin'...............

Can anyone tell me any Olympic sport that wouldn't be better if performed nude?

Quote Originally Posted by armadildo View Post
    Can anyone tell me any Olympic sport that wouldn't be better if performed nude?
    Sand volleyball. Can you imagine where the sand would wind up?

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Fran...for someone who claims to never tell her secrets, I believe you just did.

Hope by the time your French police contact gest through you, you'll be exhausted!

Sorry, no matter how much you do, it won't last long...can't save that stuff up!

DAMN, you're 37?? I think you were 28 the first time we were on the forum posting! Time's aflyin'...............
    Haven't sed I don't tell secrets.. don't tell otha peeps secrets and I kno quite a few.. ..... I don't normally tell gory details of me sex life but will tell 'bout it generally..and me luff life. Really, it depends on the secret... just which 1 am I meant 2 have spilled this time? Fact that I nev laid me m8? It happens....

As for me luffly Guardien...sighhhhh..... didn't feel like getting outa bed for work this morning I can tellya but Shortcake as usual was bouncin' on me tummy by 'bout 6.. dropped Guardien Tall Gorge Person off at tram stop for town on me way 2 work so she can go and enjoy the atmosphere of the day's street carnival fun... and shop.. (most important that bit.. is me birfday in cuppla weeks and I expect summat triff and expensive... have dispatched me best m8 just 2 make sure of that! She can do the needful an' all..). Nice day for 1ce here and up town (wich is about 40 miles away) so she shud have luffly time.

Was a luffly drive 2 work this morning but it is harvest time and I musta got stuck behind just about every tractor and harvester in 'tween Edinburgh and work an' a few lorries just for gud measure! Made it on time wiv 3 mins 2 spare wen I usually have 40 or 50 mins!! Pretty sure I wos clocked by a camera for speeding and cud do wivout that and as I knew it wos there, how stupid wos that?.. Dosh is better in my pocket than the council's and I quite value me clean licence.. will only b 3 pts but 3 pts is rite pain in arse...!

Think I had been a member and chatter for about a year b4 I started posting.. so I was 26.. just a baby, hey? Things I, u an' and the world have been through since, Realist.. an' finally.. not last long? Me luffy tall person is a lady bobbie not a man bobby.. wot u mean not last long? Wonda wot she will get me for me birfday Best b brill, spesh as I am gonna b outa pocket and am takin' 3pts cos of 'er... or she won't b long lastin'!

Wots this 2 do wiv 'lympics? Nowt.. 'cept if ther was a gold medal in the 'lympic Games for natterin' dross on line it wud b mine!
    Last edited by darkeyes; Aug 26, 2016 at 7:59 AM.

Nice segway at the end, to prevent ambushing the thread, Fran!

I recently got caught by a traffic camera, too. Cost me $185 for running a red light. Hurts me to think of the scotch. or fine meal with my GF, or whatever I could have bought with the money!

I know your policeman is a woman...you're not into us Lesser human beans any more! ! I guess police PERSON would be a better choice of words.

By saying, "...not last long" I meant; no matter how exciting the romp in the hay was, or how long you're at it, or how good it felt, and no matter how exhausted you are afterwards.......... the next day, you're usually really wanting some more! It's like the day before was a month before!

Enjoy!

P.S. I think Armadildo should select all the teams for the next Olympics! It'd be better, because only nude men competed in ancient Greece!
    Last edited by Realist; Aug 26, 2016 at 8:59 AM.

I like u lesser beans ver much.. most ofya.. just not in me knickers!

Am not skint so paying the fine will b no prob.. but for all that ur right.. lotsa otha things it cud b betta spent on... like me birfday bash for a start... me birfday nite out wiv me m8s... have the shoes an' stuff.. just need nice new dress...

Me bruvva uses the expression Armadildo a lot.... me sister in law agrees wiv him.. he is a bloody dildo.... 1 wiv flat batteries so pretty duff...

Nakey men in the 'lympics in ancient Greece huh? I knew that really... wudda stayed at home, foned big house at top of Mount Olympus and get some Goddess to nip down and make sure I had nice time away from all that testosterone...!

Unofficial Community Leader

" Nakey men in the 'lympics in ancient Greece ? "

No wonder someone eventually came up with jock straps and cups .

Can you imagine the groin injuries with all those swinging dicks amidst all that strenuous physical exertion ?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

" Nakey men in the 'lympics in ancient Greece ? "

No wonder someone eventually came up with jock straps and cups .

Can you imagine the groin injuries with all those swinging dicks amidst all that strenuous physical exertion ?
    Huh.. I mind a girl who had 'er nose blooded wen a guy's back went in mid shag.. was quite a nice shag, not at all strenuous.. prob just as well or he mita broke me bloody nose as well as blooding it.... worra wuss. I can laff now but at time I wos less than pleased...