Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do you like that hot throbing cock, missionary or doggie?

I personally think missionary because I can watch. I like to watch.

Re: How do you like that hot throbing cock, missionary or doggie?

i like it doggy

Doggie! Can't wait for it to happen again.

Missionary is nice because you can kiss him as he fucks you. Also you can look into his eyes as he is pumping with everything he's got. Very sexy.

i like the idea of missionary much more especially for mrcumsalot's reasons. also it's more of a submissive position u can't really move around as ur getting fucked. the idea of being submissive turns me on :D but i have tried neither i might think of it different if i experiance both for real.

I've only had doggie, and it was great. However, missionary appeals to me on several levels and I would love spread my legs and watch him go into me...

I hope that you get to try it someday (soon) sysper. I am sure you'd love the experience and won't be able to wait to do it again.

Missionary because I want to be able to interact face to face with the guy fucking me.

I like to get on top and ride it.

I like doggie a lot, the feel of his thighs slapping against mine and the way my cock sways to and fro as he pounds into me but I did ride that big cock to an unbelievable orgasm on one occasion so I'd have to say both. But any position with his cock buried in me pretty much works for me.

as long as he is getting off is all I care. and yes I am a slut

It depends on the level of emotional attachment. If I'm really into my partner then I like to have him take me while I'm on my back so I can look at his eyes and wrap my legs around him. If it's just a casual pounding then definitely from behind and hard!

I really do like missionary as well---for the reasons that others have cited--but with most guys I have gotten with---few of them like to fuck another guy this way, so you have to settle for doggie.

I do like to get on top and "ride it"

When it comes to getting it from behind--other than doggie--I like to lay on my stomach with the guy laying on top and mounting me----taking his time, doing some nice deep thrusts, grinds and such---and to buck back to meet his thrusts. Some of the best fucking I have had was done in this position.

Would like to try both ... Got to be the right guy though.

it don't matter to me as long as he has tons of cum going in me

I agree with 12Volty wholeheartedly!! At least on the last part!

doggy. when he pulls my hair I feel like I belong to him. Great feeling!

Doggie my knees wide ass up head down

Always have taking it doggy style but would love to try missionary so I can watch I think that would be a major turn-on just looking at his face as he is pumping me and watching his cock appear and disappear inside me and then the major turn-on would be just as he's getting ready to explode inside me as he is pumping me harder and harder looking at his face and watching his reaction as he is exploding inside me and then when he is done shooting inside me he can collapse into my arms as we make out with him still inside me I want that so bad

I like both giving and receiving, I like swapping up too. I prefer giving girls an ass fucking doggie style both with men it depends. I like playing with their cocks when I'm fucking them missionary style and vice versa but sometimes I just like being on my knees with my ass in the air and getting pounded and vice versa. My ultimate favorite way of course is being in a 69 with me and top while getting fucked doggie style.

Quote Originally Posted by slippery2194 View Post
    I personally think missionary because I can watch. I like to watch.
    are those the only two choices? My preference is to be on top.

While both are good, given the choice, doggy all the way.

doggie
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Doggie and top for me. Top is best. I can control the speed and how deep it goes. I like some places rubbed in there better than others. Cuz it's all about me right. Lol.

Always missionary, I like watching him as he pumps his meat into me.

Both have advantages...Nothing like getting my ass smacked while getting it from behind but playing with my cock while watch someone fuck my ass is awesome too. It's kind of like a candy store...so many choices!

No question...Doggie! Either standing and bent over or on all fours..

Both are fine but if i Had to Pick one or the other id have to go with Doggy !!!. Lot more fun having it drove deeeep & hard with them bent far over my back while keeping that hard cock pressed firm till it Explodes. Its great too if you have another friend join in & i can suck his cock off as well while the wife sucks mine :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Go fore it View Post
    Both are fine but if i Had to Pick one or the other id have to go with Doggy !!!. Lot more fun having it drove deeeep & hard with them bent far over my back while keeping that hard cock pressed firm till it Explodes. Its great too if you have another friend join in & i can suck his cock off as well while the wife sucks mine :-)
    now ur just being greedy lol........that's ok i'm greedy too

Aint Nuttin wrong with being greedy just ask my wife Shes all about being Greedy!!!