Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: How do you like that hot throbing cock, missionary or doggie?

Usually the first two or three fucks I'm doggy style so he can be super dominant and swat my ass and I can let him know I like it, and I like being submissive to him. If he's right for me, and he reacts well to me calling him "Daddy", and he is motivated to be strong enough to get me to start acting the way he wants me to act. I always check him out to see that his tubes aren't tied. It's important that my guy not be sterile. I want my whole man.

Don't ask me why. I can be an handful and I like to be "tamed" by my man, and at the same time, I like him to feel he has accomplished something when he finally is happy with me. If he looks like a keeper, I like to hint to him that he's not really Daddy until I let him cum in me "far down the road". At that point I try to avoid that and just do blowjobs. As he presses me harder for pussy, I'll eventually ask him to let us get tested as a couple. I want him to be good with us being seen as a couple. By then, he will do anything to get in my boypussy! Yes, I am a dick teaser but it's for a good cause. But it's fair, because it's music to my ears when he says "Blow me, Honey". Because I will.

For the first bareback fuck, I lay back and pull him toward me so he will take the hint that I want it that way. I like the feeling of his weight on me.

I like it with my legs up and wide so I can kiss him, and whisper in his ear. I love it when he is kissing me back, and whispering in my ear that he is going to own me when he cums, as he begins to fuck me for all he's worth. I've never cheated on a guy who said that to me!

It all reaches and equilibrium after a couple of months as we find out place in the relationship, anyway.

Doggie but if they insist on missionary I'll go with it.

BOTH, nothing wrong with doing it twice.

that's the most sensible thing i've heard in awhile!
    Quote Originally Posted by TLucky3 View Post
    BOTH, nothing wrong with doing it twice.

In my mouth.
    Galion is a brand name of a company that builds machines AND a type of sailing vessel. Not a gay lion.

doggie only way. I can fill his cock better

I and my buddy prefer missionary, i love watching his hairy body pumping my ass. I normally cum while he is fucking me so when he cums its a short trip to my cock to clean up the mess i made.

I love taking it doggy! Missionary is okay, but the tops I've been with usually put me in doggy so they can have better access to my hole. Sex feels much better in doggy too. Missionary is only good if the top I'm with is the romantic type that likes to kiss my lips, neck, and chest while he fucks me.

Depends on what he wants. I like all of them. I love missionary as I can watch his face.... kiss and enjoying each other while he is fucking me. Doggie style means he is in complete charge and I love that slutty feeling I get as he moves in and out of me. When I'm on top we can kiss and I have cum a few times like this, which is great. He loved feeling me clinch his cock as I was cumming. On my side is good also.... easy for both of us.

only had it doggie (2 Xs) and me on top 'sitting/straddling' him (1 X) prefer doggie i guess

Got my virgin ass fuck first time Sunday wow,now I wont some more,it was on my bucket list for a long time.

Doggie! Makes me feel slutty. Love hearing the ass smacking sound as he pounds and grunts

Doggie

I enjoy doggie I love being fucked bent over pounding me hard while being spanked and feeling his balls slapping against my ass make me moan begging for more feel that hot cum fill me,and I get to suck and lick is cock clean mmmmmmmmmm

Always missionary, watching my buds hairy body doing me is very hot.

Doggy for sure, but even better if he gets me down on my stomach and just grinds it in me deep with his whole body on top of me. I also love to take it lying on my side with him behind me. That position can make me cum.

Of the two positions, I enjoy missionary. I like wrapping my legs around him and "help" him pump me, or my legs on his shoulders while looking at his face as he enjoys fucking me and see his face as he starts cumming. Also makes it easy to kiss before, during and after sex. Another position I enjoy is riding his cock, makes it easy for me to get used to his cok inside of me. I enjoy riding his cock especially while my partner (or someone else) strokes my cock. The few times I have done it that way, I have felt my sphincter muscles in my ass tighten around his hard cock as I am getting stroked, which makes me take him deeper and makes my ass tighter around his cock. That makes him stroke my cock harder, which causes me to ride him deeper and faster...which causes him to stroke me harder and me to ride him harder/faster until I cum on his belly...what a great feeling I think that way hits my prostate and I feel my sphincter also gets tight so that about the same time I cum, my partner explodes inside of me. One of the best ways to have a mutual orgasm!
    Last edited by Markmedown; Nov 2, 2016 at 8:39 PM.

Definitely prefer doggie. Ass up and his hand forcing my head down. I love that feeling of completely surrendering control and knowing that he feels so empowered.

Depends on my mood really.

Love doggy for a good, hard, impersonal fucking where I want to be used.

Missionary if I want to kiss, especially as he cums.

On top if I'm in a really slutty mood and want to use my tight ass to get him to cum while also having the option for some torrid kissing

When I was younger I only topped except for a couple times fucking around as a teenager with my step brother. I really have only fooled around with Bi guys. But a couple years ago I had been single for a while and was tired of messing with women and I got into a hot relationship with a much younger, very fine Gay male. He loved sucking my cock and I'd top him and it was good but we where close and I decided I would let him have a chance to fuck my tight ass. Im a tough guy I can take it like a man. I layed on my back and he lubed his cock and my hole and slid his cock in to my hole. I was shocked by how amazing it felt . He started fucking me making my cock rock hard with he stroke for me. Between him stroking my big cock and him expertly fucking my ass it felt awesome. Then I started feeling really excited and without warning that cock fucking my hole caused me to come without warning. Cumming with his dick fucking me was so intense I almost blacked out when I looked up he was milking my cock which was still producing a stream of cum. He got off on watching me blow and started fucking me hard then he went balls deep into me and shot a hot load deep up in me. He slowly snaked his cock out of my ass. I had never cum t

When I was younger I only topped except for a couple times fucking around as a teenager with my step brother. I really have only fooled around with Bi guys. But a couple years ago I had been single for a while and was tired of messing with women and I got into a hot relationship with a much younger, very fine Gay male. He loved sucking my cock and I'd top him and it was good but we where close and I decided I would let him have a chance to fuck my tight ass. Im a tough guy I can take it like a man. I layed on my back and he lubed his cock and my hole and slid his cock in to my hole. I was shocked by how amazing it felt . He started fucking me making my cock rock hard with he stroke for me. Between him stroking my big cock and him expertly fucking my ass it felt awesome. Then I started feeling really excited and without warning that cock fucking my hole caused me to come without warning. Cumming with his dick fucking me was so intense I almost blacked out when I looked up he was milking my cock which was still producing a stream of cum. He got off on watching me blow and started fucking me hard then he went balls deep into me and shot a hot load deep up in me. He slowly snaked his cock out of my ass. I had never cum that hard in my life. My stomach was covered with so much of my cum my balls had to be empty. I was a little embarrassed that another dudes cock in my ass got me off like that but holy shit. I don't take it in the ass all the time but when I need to cum hard I take it deep and hard. Pound my hole hard and I cum everytime!

Personnel I don't care I just want the cock in my ass

Missionary i love kissing while we fuck

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlNYC View Post
    Doggy for sure, but even better if he gets me down on my stomach and just grinds it in me deep with his whole body on top of me. I also love to take it lying on my side with him behind me. That position can make me cum.
    I completely forgot about spooning lmao!
    I would love to try that position. Even better if he has a leg fetish! And he could hold me tight and kiss my neck while he cums in me. So hot!

While I do both, I love doggie! Love the feeling on being on all 4's being taken.....

I like both, but I've cum more from doggie

I like missionary so we can kiss

Love it doggie, so he can trap my hips and really slam that cock in my ass