Register

Losing urge after orgasm

anyone have this issue? after I cum I lose interest in sucking . this has been an issue bc my current bud likes to 69 but I after I ve cum I m too sensitive and once we stop I m really not interested in sucking. just... lose the drive completely. I feel kinda bad and try to make it up by sucking him more before we 69 but he is a slow cummer and it has been hard to time ...

Re: Losing urge after orgasm

common in men people, after the event the tension and build up is done

The bad part is... there's little you can do about it other than to teach yourself how to keep going even when you're feeling like shit after you cum. It is the bane of being male but women aren't immune to it either - it's just a bit different with them. Don't make yourself crazy over this; it's 100% normal but you can teach yourself to work through it...

i can go up to 3 before i lose interest

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    i can go up to 3 before i lose interest
    damnnnnnnnnn

I get an urge to hug and kiss after orgasm.
    I do not lose interest in sucking.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by stephmtl View Post
    anyone have this issue? after I cum I lose interest in sucking . this has been an issue bc my current bud likes to 69 but I after I ve cum I m too sensitive and once we stop I m really not interested in sucking. just... lose the drive completely. I feel kinda bad and try to make it up by sucking him more before we 69 but he is a slow cummer and it has been hard to time ...
    I'm exactly the same and despite wishing it was otherwise, i can't regain interest enough to continue once I have cum, no matter how much I love to suck dick.

Back when I was cruising a local rest area I somehow managed to convince every single guy to let me get him off first. If he returned the favor, fine. If not, I didn't mind one bit. When I'm horny, I want to feel that stiff dick get off into my mouth. Once I cum, I have no interest in continuing.

I like to treat a cock just like I treat a wet pussy. You cum first.

I for some time got this way having sex as much as I do.. I got to a point where I was I guess just kinda going through the motions.. I was not reaching orgasm but my guys were.. and while they were inside me I enjoyed the feeling of them being in me and pounding away.. but then they would cum in me and were done.. this went on for quite awhile.. I attributed my not reaching orgasm do to the fact that I was being fucked so often.. then one night last year I was with my mayor hubby.. we were in a very secluded spot and he was really taking his time fucking me really really well.. when he pushed me over the edge.. it was amazing.. he fucked me long and deep!!! He cumin me 3 times that night and made me cum twice.. the second time was mind blowing.. it had been a couple years since I had cum from being fucked.. it was so intense.. I had forgotten how good it felt to get fucked and orgasm like that.. then a couple months later Dan became my lover.. now the two of them keep me sexually crazy all the time.. my orgasms are so strong and intense and last for a very long time.. they push me to the point that they are almost constant and continual.. they last for ever it seems like..
    I am one lucky guy to have these two guys in my life.. l love them both♥️❤️♥️❤️

My FWB is this way. The moment he cums, he no longer wants any contact with me. At first, if he came first I would jerk off. Then we developed a work around by taking turns. He gets me off one day, then next week I suck his cock. Since we both generally prefer sucking over cumming, it is not a huge problem.

For getting over it. See how long the lack of interest lasts after you cum. Possibly 15 minutes later the willingness to engage will have returned, even if not as strong as before.

You can't just force the desire, so talk to your partner and find a way you are both satisfied with. And push yourself a bit when you can. It can help you change and your partner will appreciate the effort.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

If I cum, I start some more foreplay until I get excited. After that, I give my blow-mate his release. Everyone leaves with a smile on their face.

Quote Originally Posted by stephmtl View Post

i have that issue.. I need to be backed up to get over the nerve to meet.. but then I cum so easy and then lose interest.. I guess as others say you can learn to push through etc lol

For some reason I lose interest after cumming in a woman. If I cum before a man during a session though, I still want to keep going, not losing any desire. Because of this I make it a point to cum1st. Many times my cumming will bring the other guy over the edge, but if not, I keep going as my cock shrinks.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    The bad part is... there's little you can do about it other than to teach yourself how to keep going even when you're not feeling it after you cum. It is the bane of being male but women aren't immune to it either - it's just a bit different with them. Don't make yourself crazy over this; it's 100% normal but you can teach yourself to work through it...
    YES YOU CAN! Teach yourself and work through it. KDaddy is correct but... my husband and I have found one common theme: I can keep sucking cock and guzzle all the cum I want as long as I am getting fucked anally. I can do likewise if a person with good oral skills is gobbling away at me. Ditto on my husband, if he is a nice cock in his ass fucking him well he will suck and gulp cum all day long. We have both come a long way baby and so can you. Perfect practice makes perfect. If either of us are sucking cock together, drink him down, are having sex with someone and orgasm, we can continue sucking another and another so long as it is together. Sucking cock is still fun to do even after orgasming but it is not as easy to drink it down if I am alone on it or not getting done anally. My husband agrees though he reminded me we to do it anyway to get friend off. Hey we have to be cordial, right?

I use to be like that when I was younger but as I've gotten older and more in touch with myself about who I am and what I want it doesn't bother me at all anymore. A lot of times I'm in chastity and really don't care if my cock is touched or not. However when I'm not locked up I don't care if I cum first or last or not at all, just as long as my lover does. Most of the bi guys I've played with can't get their pants up fast enough after they've cummed. The gay guys seem to handle that part better. When I'm playing with a guy my mindset now is I'm a total bottom and want my orgasm to be hands free and the nice part of that is there is no refractory period after and you can have multiple orgasms. It's a lot like eating your cum after you masturbated and then you can't eat it, which was me when I was younger, but now I enjoy eating it after I've cummed.

I used to lose arousal, now I enjoy complete passionate company I'm with from the build-up throughout wind down

Yeah I learned I was like this before my first experience, using a dildo I came and was like yep I'm done. So during my first experience with a man...men I didn't want to cum, not like they cared as I wrote about a while back lol.

The first time I came and kept going was with a trans woman. She was a sexy thick Mexican girl with a big uncut cock. I was a super shy 18yo and she was dominant from the start. Within 10 minutes of me being in the door she had my head off the bed and was fucking my throat and she kept touching my rock hard cock and I was close the whole time. After a little while of that we got to why I was there and she flipped me over and without any real fore play thrust her uncut cock into me. It hurt like hell and I kept trying to run from it. She had climbed up un my back and I could feel her tits on my back and then she started reaching down and playing with my cock she said why are you running baby it seems like you like it. I told her to stop because I was gonna cum and I knew I wast going to want to continue but she kept playing with my cock and sure enough I came almost immediately. She felt it on her hand and laughed and said you do like it. I asked her to stop and she said not until I get mine and then feed me my own cum off of her hand. I was at this point totally consumed by I guess guilty feelings idk hard to explain but she kept fucking me and after 10 or 15 mins I started to get hard again and the feeling went away. Then i felt her quicken and then push all the way into me as she came. She stayed like that for a minute before she pulled out and then we layed in bed and cuddled. Long story short I still get like that after I cum but I guess you live with it.