Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: missionary position 2 guys

My dream is to be taken by my lover missionary style. I love kissing him and I have discovered a slight submissive side to myself. Alas we are both to old to stay hard when other muscles are being used so we resort to spooning which I enjoy, both giving and receiving! Going to keep trying though....

Quote Originally Posted by monaohio View Post
    I love getting fucked in missionary it brings out the woman trapped in me and it makes my cock squirt like a pussy does
    I feel the same way !

I do prefer the missionary position. More intimate; allows for more kissing and stroking.

One other benefit of the missionary position is that inexperienced tops find it easier to enter the bottom guy. I've been hurt a few times by guys thrusting their cock and completely missing the target!

One time in a sauna (bathhouse) I got off with a Japanese guy. He tried to fuck me whilst I was bent over a bed. He failed to enter me several times and his cock just kept jabbing away in the wrong places! Eventually I just went on my back and he got the idea and was able to get his cock in me almost straight away! It ended up as quite a memorable fuck! When the Japanese guy came, he shot a load of spunk and despite the condom, I felt every spurt!

love getting fucked in missionary it brings out the woman trapped in me and it makes my cock squirt like a pussy does
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I like missionary and being on top. Being top facing him as I cum all over his chest or my
    hand and then lick it up. Maybe That’s just me haha

I prefer missionary, being able to look into his eyes as he fucks me. Although I feel more dirty being fucked on my hands and knees!

I get pegged missionary, if I get the chance to get fucked by a real dick I'm sure I'll want to try missionary

First time I ever came from being fucked I was riding my guy while he sat in a chair. I felt I was in control of the action....which I needed mentally as I was still pretty new to it. Well I soon spilled my load all over his belly...it was AWESOME! I guess that was sort of his cue to take over so without even pulling out, he lay me on my back on the floor and held my legs high as he drove into me to his own climax. We kissed some more as I lay there my arms and legs wrapped around him...was pure delight.

Quote Originally Posted by stonebow View Post
    First time I ever came from being fucked I was riding my guy while he sat in a chair. I felt I was in control of the action....which I needed mentally as I was still pretty new to it. Well I soon spilled my load all over his belly...it was AWESOME! I guess that was sort of his cue to take over so without even pulling out, he lay me on my back on the floor and held my legs high as he drove into me to his own climax. We kissed some more as I lay there my arms and legs wrapped around him...was pure delight.
    Whoa ... what a turnon just reading this! I would love that experience ...

Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by stonebow View Post

I have always enjoyed the missionary position over any other as I find that the guy fucking me can get deeper in me and it makes me feel like a woman.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Up and Spread.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	55190

As a top I like the missionary position the best. I like to look into his eyes while I fuck him and I like to watch him cum while I'm still inside him. My latest CD friend says I really make him feel like a woman.