Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

missionary position 2 guys

as u guys might know i've never been with a guy but i fantasize about it all the time. the thing i fantasize about the most with a guy is missionary position. me on my back with the guy on top of me keeping me down, him in control of my body, sounds so hot! so i just went on google & looked for guys in missionary position & i am even more convinced this is what i wanna try. it looks so sensual, bodies touching rubbing against each other. so close u embrace each other. being face to face. half the pix the guys are kissing each other which makes it even hotter for me! it really looks like something i wanna try. is this a good position for my 1st time? anything else i should watchout for or consider? anyone wanna wish me goodluck finding a guy to do this with soon? lol

Re: missionary position 2 guys

I'm a fan of missionary position and all variations that allow me to be face to face with my partner during intercourse, being able to kiss and looking into a guys eyes during sex makes it all the more intimate.

It is a comfortable position to both give and receive anal - I've tried both.

If you are the bottom and want to take it deeper then rest your legs over your partners shoulders - it feels really sexy and submissive.

sexy & submissive, that's pretty much how i would like to feel with a guy. thanks for the tip!

just can't get that off of my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehill View Post
    It is a comfortable position to both give and receive anal - I've tried both.

If you are the bottom and want to take it deeper then rest your legs over your partners shoulders - it feels really sexy and submissive.

I imagine you could take it deeper that way? Oh yeah. Either way would feel good, but missionary might be good?
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    I imagine you could take it deeper that way? Oh yeah. Either way would feel good, but missionary might be good?
    As I said in a previous posting about this topic, I do love to do missionary--it is a wonderfully sexy position. If you really do have a good relationship with the other person---it just makes things all the more intimate. You have your legs wrapped around him, his cock inside, your arms around him holding tight, you look at each other, kiss, hold tight as his body shakes with his orgasm and you feel him fill you with his cum or at least if using a rubber--do feel the condom get warm and full.

It really is incredible to "do it" this way.

Since as I said in the other post, with most guys I have been with "in this way," they don't want to do missionary and if we don't have all that close a thing---it is fine that he doesn't care to fuck me this way, because not only does this position turn things from being fucked, to making love with someone and it should probably best be reserved for a person who cares about you and you care about him.

I love getting fucked in missionary it brings out the woman trapped in me and it makes my cock squirt like a pussy does

I would first become very familiar with the guy by having sucked his cock (and sucked me if he wanted to, but not necessary ) in various positions. Kneeling in front of him. Head over the side of a bed and he fucking my mouth tea bagging included. After a period of time and many episodes of orally receiving tensions, my first anal would be to start off orally as usual. This time, he on his back, me crawling up between his legs and sucking him and licking his balls till he is rock hard and his Vick standing straight up. At that point I get my mouth off of him, crawl up a bunch knees on both sides of his hips and squat very slowly on top allowing his wet engorfed boner to slowly slide up into me at my pace. I would use all my different muscles down there to relax and squeeze alternately creating tremendous variations to his experience. I would get to riding it up and down increasing the speed as I relax more. I would either be jacking off my cock or he would with the intention of spilling all over his stomach and chest. He would eventually cum inside me. With a little more familiarity and ass experience, I can see me lying on my back and coming up between my legs and sliding it in missionary style and just watch his face as he is enjoying his Vick in me. I would also like to experience doggy style and standing up feeling his muscular thighs spreading mine to gain access as I bend over a little offering myself to him.

I LOVE being in the missionary position. It shows how I want to submit to that other person, being a man or a woman with a strapon. I was trained to take that position with the first guy who topped me, over 20 yrs ago. I do like other positions too but being on my back, being looked down upon and watching the look on a mans face when he cums in me...PRICELESS!!!!

I'm a little bit submissive and a little bit dominate. I thought I would want to be submissive but I was actually turned off by guys who were very verbally aggressive and demanding.

the thought of a guy or anyone being abusive to me is a huge turnoff. but still usually prefere the idea of being submissive.

I could go either way, just share equally. I get turned off by greedy, one sided people &/or abusive ones that just wanna get their rocks off. You got some getting fucked & cum swallowing to give me too...

My favorite is on my back legs on his shoulders I feel like there Cock goes deeper

My regular bud prefers missionary as do I. Ain't anything better than watching his hairy body slam my ass as he strokes my cock.

I think I would like this too. I believe it would make me feel very feminine. I would love for the guy to see my cock leak cum as he fucked me. I would love for him to play with my cock as he fucked me. Love to lay back with my legs spread and being penetrated. Just fantasy but that's the way I imagine it.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    the thought of a guy or anyone being abusive to me is a huge turnoff. but still usually prefere the idea of being submissive.
    Don't like the dominate/submissive thing---for me---it should be a relationship of equals and of mutual respect and caring

Missionary position is my favorite position. Sure I LOVE to give myself up in a submissive position, face down and butt up in the air, but nothing beats me laying back, looking up at the one that is taking control of me, my legs over his shoulders and me taking every inch of his beautiful cock. I have been able to take some big ones that way, 9" long and 6" round (I do like thick the best). If my partner wants to kiss me as he is shooting his cum into me, this is the best position for that too. Another thing good about missionary is when my partner is ready to cum and prefers for me to swallow his cum or shoot all over me, I am in a position to receive is gift. He The men can pull out, climb up on me and either shove their cock in my mouth or masterbate all over my face or both. I have done this or men many times because I submit without hesitation.

okbiguy

My favorite position is 69 with me on my back, his cock in my mouth and his balls on my nose and eyes.

missionary sounds like a practical position to get fucked in the way u describe it.......makes it sound desirable too
    Quote Originally Posted by babyrmd View Post
    Missionary position is my favorite position. Sure I LOVE to give myself up in a submissive position, face down and butt up in the air, but nothing beats me laying back, looking up at the one that is taking control of me, my legs over his shoulders and me taking every inch of his beautiful cock. I have been able to take some big ones that way, 9" long and 6" round (I do like thick the best). If my partner wants to kiss me as he is shooting his cum into me, this is the best position for that too. Another thing good about missionary is when my partner is ready to cum and prefers for me to swallow his cum or shoot all over me, I am in a position to receive is gift. He The men can pull out, climb up on me and either shove their cock in my mouth or masterbate all over my face or both. I have done this or men many times because I submit without hesitation.

My ass has been pounded in every position and missionary is my absolute favorite. Watching my hairy buds muscles flex as he works his cock in my man pussy is such a turnon that it makes me cum. The look he has just before he fills me up with his cum is awesome and he thrusts it deep and hard right when he cums, WOW

When I was a kid, my best friend and I would have sleep-overs. We played various games that always ended with me being "captured." He would then pull down my PJs (or whatever we were wearing) and mount me from behind while I was lying on my stomach. Long before either of us could actually produce semen, he climaxed inside my anus many, many times.

Many years later, my first "grown-up" experience (college) was in the same position, but wasn't very pleasant due to lack of lubricant.

Several years passed, and then, while visiting an old friend that I knew was Bi, I asked if he would mind "taking"me. He had me lie on my back, at the edge of his bed, with my legs in the air, and he entered me while standing. He penetrated me very deeply and took his time fucking me and it was just about the most exciting experience I've ever had. It ended with him making a considerable "deposit" up in my rectum.

I like missionary the best it is very intimate and very passionate and best of all i love kissing while being fucked
    i know some guys are like no way and that is there choice but i feel kissing is a natural part of sex and i really enjoy it

I love being on my back with legs spread as he enters and fucks me I have lots of orgasms and my cock squirts like a pussy does as he fucks my brains out

I love eye contact while I fully submit to an aggressive man as he fucks my ass and busts a hard nut in my fuck hole. Bodies rubbing together as we moan & grunt is so hot!!!

The very first time I ever felt a cock slide up into my virgin ass was in the missionary position. I was with a chiropractor's assistant in his office after hours and had the place to ourselves. Lying on my back on the table, I spread my legs and let him push my knees almost up to my shoulders. I could see him guide his cock up to my waiting boy-hole and then wow! He slid his cock up into me in one smooth stroke. To this day I have never felt anything so pleasureable in my life. I love missionary...

Not a dom/sub thing with me. I just like seeing the look on his face as I'm fucking him. Totally different than looking at his back and the back of his head. More intimate, too. And oh, the kissing, too.

Quote Originally Posted by babyrmd View Post
    I believe when he pulls his cock out of my ass, he should never have to make himself cum. Like in all too many videos we've all seen. That's something I feel I should do for him. Sharing love equally, ya know? Besides, it always feels better when someone else does it for you. I prefer to use a condom & lube so it doesn't hurt as it would otherwise. Besides, that way, I have a clean, fat throbbing dick to enjoy sucking off! I don't like rough stuff, but damn, I love a thoughtful ass fucking!

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    As I said in a previous posting about this topic, I do love to do missionary--it is a wonderfully sexy position. If you really do have a good relationship with the other person---it just makes things all the more intimate. You have your legs wrapped around him, his cock inside, your arms around him holding tight, you look at each other, kiss, hold tight as his body shakes with his orgasm and you feel him fill you with his cum or at least if using a rubber--do feel the condom get warm and full.

It really is incredible to "do it" this way.

Since as I said in the other post, with most guys I have been with "in this way," they don't want to do missionary and if we don't have all that close a thing---it is fine that he doesn't care to fuck me this way, because not only does this position turn things from being fucked, to making love with someone and it should probably best be reserved for a person who cares about you and you care about him.
    This quote from 12voltyV2.0 is perfect. If so wonderfully fits my fantasy scenario. I'd love to have a relationship with the right guy exactly like this, and missionary is the perfect way to express it physically.

As a total bottom, i prefer missionary over other positions. I like to watch my buddies face as my ass gets him off.