Register

Men more about penis size than woman?

I am new to the bi world and haven't yet taken action.. other than to acknowledge the desire and start looking. But one thing that has bothered me so far is that it seems like so many men are only looking for well hung guys. I am only average in that department, but have never had any of my female partners complain. Suddenly I am feeling very self conscious about it. Thoughts?

Re: Men more about penis size than woman?

There are men who are fascinated by and pursue "monster cock" and others who include hung in their wish list. There are also quite a few of us who prefer average endowment over large and a great many who don't include a size preference in their profiles. Most men fall into the category of average regardless of what is posted in personal ads.
    The internet seems to be the only place where the "average" size listed is 8" and 10" seems to be fairly common, in the real world I've come across very few guys who would be considered above much less well above average.
    For me I prefer average men to large in bed and to large I find uncomfortable, I have ended an encounter when discovering the guy I was with was extremely large.
    Beyond that its far more important who the cock is attached to than the cock itself.
    If you find yourself attracted to a guy and him to you its unlikely that either one of you will stop what coming to measure the other.
    And as far as being self conscious, you say you fall into the "average" range, just like most of us out here in the real world.
    The most important thing you'll bring into the bed room with a man or a woman is enthusiasm and an interest is your partners gratification, not your cock.

You are right about men and cock size. Just look at the industry targeting men who want to increase their dick size. I guess the same could be said about boobs. I love to look at big boobs and big cocks. I love sharing pictures of mine and get off on the compliments. When it comes to function in the bedroom average sized real tits and normal dicks are just fine with me. Just bring what you got.

There is a minority of women and men who only seek and get satisfied by large penises....there's a name for those people..."size queens". No matter how many men or women you see online or in ads, popular culture, etc who limit themselves to large cocks, the vast majority of women and me are happy with almost any size cock if it's attached to a man they find attractive. To me average means 5-7 inches and not skinny or super thick.Tthat is my preference, but I won't complain if a man is very well hung. I don't however get very turned on by a tiny penis unless it gets hard. I've sucked men with dicks so tiny I could get their whole package in my mouth with room to spare. As long as they were hard, I enjoyed pleasing them. But I've found that many men who have very small cocks are quite self-conscious and even ashamed, to the point that they can't get hard despite my best oral efforts. Almost all have told me that all they want is to worship my cock with no recip. To them I have a huge cock when it's only an average cut 6 incher.

If I had to guess I'd say there are more men than women who are size queens.

dont had any care for huge cock like them 6 or 7 med thick i am 6 inchs med thick and never had any body complain

Quote Originally Posted by curiousonfire View Post
    I am new to the bi world and haven't yet taken action.. other than to acknowledge the desire and start looking. But one thing that has bothered me so far is that it seems like so many men are only looking for well hung guys. I am only average in that department, but have never had any of my female partners complain. Suddenly I am feeling very self conscious about it. Thoughts?
    …I have always been partial to smaller cocks myself because they are so much easier to suck…& fun too…

i can't deny i look at a pic of a nice cock & i admire it & it can make me hard some guys are saying it's a bigger deal with guys than girls. i think i agree most girls who like guys enjoy the whole guy no matter how big or how small. too big might be too much anyways. with guys we got something to prove. i think we assume a bigger cock makes for better sex.

You do have to wonder where in the hell in the real world are all those guys you see online at the various sites who seem to have huge "monster cocks" but out here in 'the real world"--you hardly ever find a guy with these huge cocks.

Most guys I have met--their cocks are in that 6 inch or so range, which is the size that medical researchers report is the what average size that most guys' cocks are.

Sad that with both cocks and boobs---everyone seems to think that "more and bigger is better." I don't really think that this is true. But it really doesn't matter what size a man's cock is really or the size of a woman's boobs--what is really important are the character qualities of the person those body parts are attached to.

Mostly I find that the requirement posted in profiles that you are hung is almost something said out of habit or expectation. Yes there are some guys who really are obsessed by size, but most of the time, if he's horny, he's not going to be too concerned about size when you've got his cock in your mouth.

i see being hung is a requirement most in mw4m add's. at least on craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i see being hung is a requirement most in mw4m add's. at least on craigslist.
    If you were to believe craigslist postings, the average endowment is 8" and monster thick with a perfect mushroom head

i don't see or hear "craigslist" & "believe" in the same sentence often

Quote Originally Posted by singlebimale41 View Post
    If you were to believe craigslist postings, the average endowment is 8" and monster thick with a perfect mushroom head
    I am well over 12 inches if you measure from my rear end to the tip of my dick.
    JEM

This is funny........estimations of cock sizes are more often exaggerated, than not! My GF is positive that guys with Huge 4WD pickups, jacked up with the largest tires available, is a sure sign the owner's got a tiny penis!

My most recent partner had convinced himself that his erection was at least 7.5 inches long!

However, my fist is a bit over 4 inches and I could grasp his penis, firmly at it's base, and the tip of the head would not extend past the top of my fist! That was OK with me, I prefer 'em smaller.

Arguing with him about his inaccuracy would infuriate him!

I think what Jem said is true.................. he must've been measuring from his top of the crack in his ass, to the tip of his penis!!

Maybe he meant centimeters! I'm confused.
    Last edited by Realist; Jul 30, 2016 at 6:27 PM.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    This is funny........estimations of cock sizes are more often exaggerated, than not! My GF is positive that guys with Huge 4WD pickups, jacked up with the largest tires available, is a sure sign the owner's got a tiny penis!

My most recent partner had convinced himself that his erection was at least 7.5 inches long!

However, my fist is a bit over 4 inches and I could grasp his penis, firmly at it's base, and the tip of the head would not extend past the top of my fist! That was OK with me, I prefer 'em smaller.

Arguing with him about his inaccuracy would infuriate him!

I think what Jem said is true.................. he must've been measuring from his top of the crack in his ass, to the tip of his penis!!

Maybe he meant centimeters! I'm confused.
    It IS funny, such a major head game that has been played and continues to be, by both men and women generation after generation. But in our time, let's not be blind to the fact that there's a multi-billion dollar industry out there pitching products designed to make a man feel inadequate unless he buys them !

I've had similar experiences as those mentioned here. Deceitful head games.

I once had a co-worker from an African country. During a conversation one day he confided to me that it was a common practice in his country for young men to tie huge rocks to their penises. Incredulous, I asked "why" to which he matter-of-factly replied, " Just to make it bigger. " Huh? Aren't black men already renowned for often being huge ?
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    It IS funny, such a major head game that has been played and continues to be, by both men and women generation after generation. But in our time, let's not be blind to the fact that there's a multi-billion dollar industry out there pitching products designed to make a man feel inadequate unless he buys them !

I've had similar experiences as those mentioned here. Deceitful head games.

I once had a co-worker from an African country. During a conversation one day he confided to me that it was a common practice in his country for young men to tie huge rocks to their penises. Incredulous, I asked "why" to which he matter-of-factly replied, " Just to make it bigger. " Huh? Aren't black men already renowned for often being huge ?
    Well, yes. But, I am sure they loved "getting their rocks off".
    JEM

Hi. I'd say it's about 50-50 as far as those who prefer a big, massive cock. Penis envy is not something that only little girls have - I've had it all my life! LOL I'm told I'm average (6"), but I sure see a lot of big ones. But I also see a lot of smaller ones. Who wouldn't like to be bigger? But, that's just not going to happen.

Be careful out there and stay safe.

Jem replied, "Well, yes. But, I am sure they loved "getting their rocks off"."

Witty, but wasn't good to read that with a mouth full of coffee........it was funny as hell, though!

Pepper Jack:

Your discussion with the African was interesting, too!

Reminds me of a coworker, who told me his brother served 10 years for robbery. He claimed his brother had the smallest penis in the family.

When the brother went to prison, he wanted one thing about his term to be rewarding. So, every night, he'd tie a brick on the end of a strip of bed sheet, with the other end around his penis, then hang the brick over the edge of his bunk.

He did this religiously every night, until he'd served his sentence. By then, his penis was the longest one in North Dakota! (I couldn't help but wonder how they got those statistics!)

The coworker said that his brother had really shot himself in the foot, though, because no one could interact with him, sexually....an 18 inch penis was just too much!

Now, I took this as a tongue-in-cheek fabrication...... but regardless, was curious if one could actually achieve more length, that way? (No, I was not interested; I've always been satisfied with my own length) But, I asked a male urology nurse about the possibilities of being able to stretch a penis, like that.

He told me that, in his opinion, tying a sheet, string, or anything like that, around a penis would restrict blood flow and, if it remained in place for a full night's sleep, the penis would probably soon die and become gangrenous! Whoa, NOT a good idea! I know instructions on cock rings say to never leave it on a penis longer than 20-30 minutes.

It was a fun story, though! I guess he could tuck the head into the top of your socks, to prevent it hanging out of the end of your pants leg!

OK, that's all I've got.

Can't speak for the fairer sex, but love big thick cocks - the ones that gag me and make my eyes water, the ones that make me whimper every time he drives into my fuckhole! And for the record, if it has a nice "hook" to it, any direction, I AM YOURS!

Men probably are size obsessed more often. I know I am for sure!!! My perfect dick is 10 inches and black. But I know some women who are size queens as well. One is a former girlfriend and we're still friends... we tell each other about our sexual exploits. Her biggest dick so far was 10 inches. I never told her about my gay side but I can tell all of you that I beat her by 1.5 inches. 11.5 inch dick on a short thin black dude...the last man you'd expect to be packing such a huge monster!!!

to me I like 5 to 8" cocks easier to suck and to me they do the job, but overall I agree men are looking for bigger cocks than women

ilike 5 to 8'' cocks too

5 to 8 is about the perfect size range for cock size.

Another old thread brought back to life. See some names that haven't been around for a while.

I don't have a lot of experience, but the several guys I've played with have been in the average-to-small category. Of the two that have been in my asspussy, one was probably about 5", but with decent girth and a nice mushroom head. The other was very small, but it still felt good. It's really easy to deep-throat him, though, which really turns him on! Great guy, too, little dick or not... That's what makes him fun - his personality and love of playing gurlie with me.

I'm average-to-average +. based upon personal observation during our 'swinging' days. There were only a couple of guys who fucked my wife with cocks that were noticeably larger than mine. One claimed 8", and he may have been a bit bigger than me, but I think he was stretching the truth.