Register

Trent-[GF-154]-part-1-of-1

Trent
    Part-1-of-1

My first time was my senior year in high school. I had a friend, Trent who even though was a senior was a year older than me. I stay the night at his house.

After the lights were out like all testosterone drive teenage boys our conversation turn to sex. This was a time when our food wasn’t full of chemicals and growth hormones. A time when both boys and girls reached puberty at an older age. It was also a time before the internet and the information highway so we were both naïve and knew nothing about sex except what we heard behind the school house after school so most of what we said was total bullshit.

The next morning, somehow or other it was suggested that we experiment on each other.

“Ok, but you first,” Trent said as he stripped off his briefs.

The closest I’d ever come to seeing a naked guy was Trent in his underwear. So when he stripped off his briefs I licked my lips as I stared at his cock. I really wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with it, but I knew it involved my mouth and tongue.

I glanced up and saw the same look of nervousness in Trent’s eyes that I knew was in mine. I swallowed hoping to find some moisture in my dry mouth.

"It's so…odd," I whispered, reaching out to touch the head. Trent jerked and I pulled her hand away. "Did that hurt?" I asked.

Trent shook his head, his eyes wide. He glanced at the clock. "You know we don't have to do this. Your mom is supposed to pick you up in a little bit. We could get caught."

"No Trent. I want to do it. I heard some of the other guys talking about sucking and cummed. I'm tired of being kept in the dark. I want to know what it means when a boy says 'blow me.' I thought I knew, but someone made a comment about me thinking it meant to blow on a boy's dick. Well…Trent, that was what I thought it meant."

Trent groaned. "I know and I told you what it meant. It doesn't mean you have to do it."

"Have you ever had a blowjob, Trent? I mean you are older than me." I asked as I moved closer, lowering my face to study the swollen veins of my long-time friend and neighbor's shaft. One of my fingers ran across the largest vein and then up to the head, where I examined the slit.
    "No," Trent gasped and reached down to hold the base of his cock. "Just because I'm a year older than you, doesn't mean I've had it done to me. I just know what it means. My parents would shoot me if they knew what we were doing."

I giggled. "Mine too. You're the best Trent," I said just before opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out to taste my friend's shaft. I gave it a small lick, then a longer one. "It doesn't taste different. Just taste like skin." I shrugged my shoulders and opened my mouth wider, this time I lowered my mouth over the head of his dick and rolled my tongue around it, toying with the slit. I popped off and licked my lips. "You aint peed lately have ya?" I asked.

Trent blanched. "Hell no,” but he really had but was too embarrassed to admit it.

Recognizing the taste of urine, I said, "I'm just checking; there was something on the tip and well. . ."

"That's normal. It happens when I get hard and…excited," Trent replied. "What's it taste like?"

It tasted like piss but I couldn’t tell Trent that. He was already nervous, so I shrugged my shoulders. "Boring, not much flavor, just oily."

Licking from base to tip, I opened my mouth again and went back to exploring his cock with my tongue. I eyed Trent every once in a while as I eased my mouth up and then down the length of his shaft.

Trent grunted and groaned and I smiled inside. As I sucked harder and heard my friend hiss, “Uuuugh.”

"Ohh God. Right there," he whispered just as my tongue pushed against the front of his dick. Eventually I felt his fingers in my hair, petting me. I felt my own excitement growing. I ignored the feeling of pressure in my balls that was trying to distract me and concentrated on Trent. I wanted to hear him moan and whimper some more.

I bobbed my mouth vigorously up and down his shaft, then pushed his hand away from the base of his dick and replaced it with my own. I closed my eyes and rubbed his dick with my fingers, rolled my tongue around the tip of his cock before I slid him back into my mouth.
    I saw where my fingers were and wanted to try and suck all of him down. Deeper I went, but then gagged and retreated.

Trent apologized, but I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to go down as deep as I could. Deep throating turned out to not be really all that difficult once I get used to it. It was more psychological than physical. I just accustomed myself to the sensation and kept my throat open and receptive.

Soon I heard Trent talk about "cumming."

Immediately I thought of my mom and quickly sucked harder and faster.

"Ooooh yesss!" Trent growled and held his hands in my hair.

I shook my head, still thinking we were going to get caught. My head was bobbing franticly up and down his shaft with passionate urgency. Finally, Trent let out a grunt and started to cum. a spray of hot liquid filled my mouth. I gagged on the salty flavor and spit out the concoction, swallowed what I couldn't dispel, but I couldn’t keep up with him and some of it ran out and over my lips.

Just as I pulled off Trent's cock, a second and a third volley of white cream leapt from Trent's dick spattering my face and hair.

I looked up and his eyes were closed and his lips parted as he tried to breathe.

"Trent? Who was coming?"

Trent moaned, “Uuuuuuuuuum,” and then chuckled softly, his cockhead now oozing the last drops of fluid, Trent rubbed it all over my lips, then pushed it back into my mouth. As he filled my mouth with more of his cum, I swallowed hungrily, Trent pulled me back up to the couch. “It was me. I was cumming,” he laughed.

At first I didn’t think he enjoyed getting his dick sucked. But now he wants to know when we’re going to do it again.

That was years ago and I’ve sucked a lot of cocks since then. And the biggest loads I ever got were from my best friend Trent. But like I said that was a very long time ago, back when we were teenagers. Trent cummed like a faucet. His loads actually filled my mouth so fast I had to keep swallowing in order not to choke.

Re: Trent-[GF-154]-part-1-of-1

I liked the story about what I was not able to do. There was no internet when I was young and even though I wanted to do it, sucking another guy's dick just was not an option until I moved out of my parents home.
    JEM