Register

Thread: married men

married men

I am a total top and only hook up with married men. Everyone that Ive been with love sucking my cock and when its good and hard they usually give up their married ass. Guess Im lucky to have met these cocklovers who can't get enough in their mouth and ass. It is such a turn on knowing that they are swallowing my cum or sometimes taking a load up their ass then go home to their loving wives ...... any of you guys also get off on married men too?

Re: married men

Actually, my wife loves watching me while another guy fucks my ass.

My longest M/M relationship, ever, was a FWB-type of relationship, that lasted 10 years. He was newly retired from the military, when we developed an attraction and I was his first male experience. I never felt like I seduced him....it was more spontaneous than that.

We were married to women, who were best friends since high school, so when they are off to craft and antique fairs, he and I were taking care of our carnal needs. Although I preferred romantic connections, he and I were never that intimate. We had a lot in common, other than sex, so it was a pretty good arrangement.

The two other married guys I'd been intimate with, before, were in poly relationships and their wives were involved, too. Those were super arrangements!

I'm married and so was my last partner, both wives knew (we both had hall passes), but both didn't want details. We are both versatile so it was all equal.

But it was really funny, my wife called while he and I were together (she was out of town and called when she got to the hotel). I was sucking his cock as she spoke, only lifting my head to answer. I have not had so much fun playing phone/sex games since I used to lick my college GF's pussy when she was on the phone with her mom.

Unfortunately his wife pulled his hall pass, so I lost that one...

Mmmmmmm... this post makes me very hot! Would love to experience this ...

Count me in as one of those married men who love the cock and cum.

Bisexual married men are my stock-in-trade LOL Having been married twice myself, I've walked in their shoes and they've walked in mine. We have much more in common and more to talk about, especially sex with wives, other men and other women, sports and more sex with each other LOL. It's been my experience that bi married men are the best and kinkiest male lovers. There is something inherently exciting about two masculine married or separated/divorced bisexual men rolling around in bed like 2 lesbians and doing kinky things together that wives and girlfriends wouldn't accept and surely can't or won't try in bed. It's literally like a brotherhood of pussy loving men who also love dick and love to be open and liberated from the drudge of heterosexuality and only having the same old-same old predictable/boring sex with wives and gfs. I don't exclude gay men and single, never married bi men. I do play with them from time to time. But put me down as a bi married man afficionado

I agree totally.... one married man I had fun with was a masculine man outside of the bed but when he had a cock in front of him he was an animal...... he would do anything I asked for including wearing lingerie, he sucked my cock clean after I came in his ass, he would rub my cum on his wedding ring and even arranged 3somes for me

i had this one married man who would call me ever time his wife went out of town with his daughter for the week end he would suck my dick and let me fuck his ass as much as i wanted it plus he would bend over and i would whip his ass with a belt till it was red he really like me to do dom jobs on him

how did he explain his sore ass to his wife when she came back............unless she wouldn't ever see his ass anyway

she never did look at his ass is what he told me and only had sex in the dark

Both my buddy and I are very close sexually and we have a great time away from our wives. My wife travels frequently so I host him a lot. Our favorite past time is him coming over and we spend the entire day naked sucking each other edging for hours before he breeds my man pussy. After a quick shower we make some adult beverages and recoup for awhile before going at it again. The best though is when he brings a like minded friend with him, they take turns fucking me and I get filled with all the cum I can handle.

I'm a married man and I would certainly love to have a cock to play with on the side! Where do I find one? (Or more...)

All my experiences have been with older men. I broke up with my gf at the time and decided to see what it was like to have a guy play with my ass rather than a girl. Now I'm 44 and though I like older men, I've been looking at 18yr olds more often. My sons friends look really good these days.

Isn't it great!? My first wife liked to watch and help me suck cock. It was an awesome turn-on!
    !

Likesboth this is a good start. SilverDaddies is another great place to be.

Silverdaddies is fucking amazing!
    I met an older silverdaddy who is just as taboo-perverted as I am! I can't wait to meet him in the sleeper of his big rig if he drives through my town.