Register

Cock to cock frottage, what are your thoughts?

Who's up for some extremely hot, hard cock to cock frontage or hard cock to pantied cock rubbing and cumming.

Re: Cock to cock frottage, what are your thoughts?

Sounds like fun...what do you mean, exactly?
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Absolutely!

I assume this is frottage related:

When I was in the Army, I was stationed in Germany. I often double-dated with my GF's friend and her boyfriend, who was a German soldier.

Horst, was a very open and uninhibited fellow, who like many Europeans I met over there, saw nothing wrong with revealing his attraction to both genders. I felt comfortable with him and we often discussed sexual issues privately.( My Gf knew I was bi, but his GF didn't know he was)

One day, the 4 of us went to picnic on the banks of the Danube river. He and I decided to take a naked swim, while the girls set up the picnic. Horst and I were standing in the neck-deep icy water, talking, when he reached over and grasped my cock! It had shrunk in the cold water and he volunteered to massage it to warm it up.

He'd never made an attempt to touch me before, but I liked it and let him continue. I reached over to feel him and discovered that he was erect. We stood there for a few minutes caressing each other. That was the first time I'd ever felt an un-cut cock and I liked it!

I was soon hard as I could be. (at 19, it didn't take much)

Then, he pressed the head of his cock against mine, and slid his foreskin over it! He told me to just relax and see if I enjoyed what he was doing.

Our girlfriends, who were probably less than 25 feet away, had no clue what was going on!

His foreskin was streched enough that nearly half of my cock was encased in it! He grasped both of our penises inside his foreskin gently, as we bumped our cocks into each other.

In just a minute, or two, he came, which made my erection very slick inside his foreskin! I also came...hard! I came so severely that I thought my knees would fold on me!

I glanced toward the girls, they were chatting, still unaware of what was going on with us!

Horst had this sly smile on his face..."You like dat?" he said, in his thick German accent.

Yes, Horst, I liked that!"

We let the Danube have the evidence, then went to eat on the banks!

Horst and I both fell asleep after the food and beer! Damn, I loved Germany!

I love any kind of contact with another cock, and I also like to wear panties. So I'm good-to-go for whatever!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frotting1.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	42646

This is an action GIF, you may have to click on it so you can view the action. But, this is a good example of frottage with cut cocks. Slipping the foreskin over another cock is called 'docking', which is also very pleasureable, too.

My brother and I often practiced this esp. if we were in a hurry to make each other cum. Did it with panties on too. We'd hide in our closet (we'd rigged up an inside lock) and would frot until we'd cum, usually within only a couple minutes, then we'd lick each others' cocks off and zip back up.

cock to cock frottage, haven't had that pleasurable fun in years. Nothing like shooting a load rubbing our cocks together

When I was 14, I had a friend that was in to it, he was about the same age as I was. It was so hot, my favorite thing was to scoop up both our cums from my belly and eat our cum. He would be on top of me humping away and my job was to keep our cocks together, rubbing against each other. Our precum provided a lot of lubrication. He had a nice cock and also liked to be jerked off and sucked off. He wasn't in to sucking or eating cum. He loved my eagerness and submissiveness and I enjoyed pleasing him.

You know, I haven't done that but based on this thread I'm adding it to my list of fantasies. I bet the warm come spurting all over our cocks and making things slippery would feel fantastic!

I had gotten with a guy a few times that we did the same thing as the experience that Realist had and talked about--with me putting my cock inside his big sheath and it almost totally contained my cock--he also jerked off inside and wow--what an incredible feeling that was to have my cock inside his sheath and he came---wonderful---glad I am not the only one who had such an experience as this.

When it comes to Frotting--it is a great feeling too!! Well worth doing to climax with someone.

I like cock-to-cock frottage as part of foreplay with a man. I also like to cock-to-asscrack frottage. To me it's hotter and more erotic and exciting to be making out and kissing and touching each other as we frot. It makes for 2 hot, stiff cocks for sure !

When I was about 10, my dad had a business partner, who was probably no older than 19. He and I used to wrestle on the living room carpet. We'd get into positions, where our penises would be rubbing together, through our jeans. That excited me and I'd get erect. When I was in that condition, I loved pressing it against him. He, in turn (if no one was watching us) would also get hard and hump me back.

One time, my parents left us alone, while they went to town. As soon as they were out of the driveway, I attacked dad's partner and we began a wrestling match. It wasn't long before our cocks were hard and, with no worries about getting caught, we were focusing on aggressively thrusting our erections against each other.

All of a sudden, he began to appear to lose control...moaning and humping me vigorously! Then, he jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

When he returned, there was a wet spot on the front of his jeans. Not understanding what had happened, I figured he'd splashed water on himself.

He'd lost interest in wrestling, then, so we began working on a model plane. When my parents got home, my mother saw the wet spot on his pants....he told her he'd spilled tea on himself!

He never would wrestle with me after that!

Now, I know why!

I have chatted with guys who have done frottage. They tell me that feeling another cock grow hard against your own rising cock is a turn on not to be missed. Then as the rubbing draws both cocks closer to the climax, you can feel the other guy's cock pulsing and throbbing against your own. Many times, when one guy cums, the other is not long before coming, too. Yep, it is on my "Fuck-it List" too.

Yes. Feels great. Leave the panties out.