Register

Do you like cum? How do you like to make a guy cum?

I love hearing guys talk about cum and how they like to get it. Do you have a favorite way to make a guy cum? What's going through your head as you make him cum? What do you enjoy about it all?

My favorite way to make a guy cum is to have him on his back and jerk him off staring right down on his cock. I love the anticipation of working harder as he gets closer, knowing that any second he's going to blow and then it's up to me to decide what to do with his cum. I'll jerk him harder, start massaging his balls and keep my mouth just right over his head. I love feeling a fleshy cock head in my mouth with my tongue. I love how his cock gets so hard and full right before he cums. Then you feel it start to throb and before you know it, warm and creamy cum is flooding into your mouth. It tastes so fresh and salty that I can't help but swallow it as soon as I taste it.

I don't know if there's a hotter sexual experience than these experiencing these 4 things at the same time:
    1. Hearing a guy moan uncontrollably because of something you're doing to him
    2. Feeling his cock spasm in your mouth as he moans
    3. Feeling his throbbing cock pump out a hot steamy load of sperm just for you.
    4. Knowing that you only get to taste and eat cum when someone is currently feeling incredible euphoric pleasure.

Re: Do you like cum? How do you like to make a guy cum?

Love to take a nice hard cock in my mouth and suck it. Like to feel a guys passion build and the sounds he makes as he is cumming. Makes my cock rock hard and I precum like crazy. Just something that is so satisfying to know how I pleased him. Swallowing his cum to swallow is great reward. I'm usually so horny after that, so I jerk off. I like to spread my precum on my lips and lick my lips, then when I finally cum in my hand, I lick it up. Some guys get so hard after they watch me, they are ready to be sucked again.

It's really hot making a guy come with my mouth but I've yet to have one cum in my ass so I really can't say which is my fav. I'm thinking both at the same time would my choice if I had one...

Before having it in my mouth, I do a lot of teasing first, placing my hands
    on his balls, and caressing it gently, some light licking, then kissing the cock head
    and without any warning, swallowing the entire cock all at once!

Believe-me - This drive any guy crazy and in no time I will end up with a mouthful
    of warm cum...
    Celtic

I love cum going in my ass as he pumping while he is cumming

I like to start with a slow massage. Face down at first, fingers to toes and back up again bypassing that ass. Then the front, same thing. Massaging those muscles from top to bottom and back up again but not touching that cock. Then I seal the deal by positioning myself at his side and going down on his hard cock until my nose is in his balls. I love to suck it slow and easy at first, as it slides in and out of my mouth, increasing the intensity a bit at the time until he's moaning and his hands are grasping at my body. I like to pull off and fake a bad muscle cramp for a moment or so while I watch for his cock to relax and roll over just a bit. Then I lick up all the semen and go down on it again. Usually in a couple of minutes it's squirting.

Jerking a guy off and shooting his cum in my mouth or licking his cum up and off my fingers and hand is hot. My favorite way is still to suck his cock and feel him cumming in my mouth. Like to keep sucking and getting every last drop of his cum.

I like cum.............. my favorite is to suck him until he cums in my mouth the noises he makes after a few guys you realize when he is about to explode his cock gets harder he moans makes certain noises you just know. this is when I really go to work as I want to make my friend feel great makes me hard anticipating the climax to come I just like to suck guys cocks that's all.

I can take or leave cum. How many ways can a guy cum? I would like to know. Usually, a guy cums from his cock. Has anyone had guys cum from their nose, toes? Difficult to say how I like making a guy cum, if there are other ways for guys to cum.

if u can make me cum from my toes i'll marry u lmaoooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    if u can make me cum from my toes i'll marry u lmaoooooooooo
    Promises, promises. *chuckles* :P

I have very little gag reflex, so deep throating cock is what I do to get my bud to cum when I want it. Most of the cum I swallow is already deep in my throat.

Never was much of a swallower until later on in life. I was sucking off a guy I met, when I guess my approach was enjoyed more than I realized. All at once, his body tensed, and he shot down my throat. Impulsively, I swallowed every drop.
    Now, when I'm giving head, as I suck up, my tounge massages his shaft. I'll nurse the head while stroking him, reach around his waist, and one arm under between his legs. As he gets more heated, I'll massage his taint and tease his hole. And when I feel his body start to tense up, many guys like to pull back. When they do, I use both arms as positioned already, and pull him closer, letting him explode in my mouth. But it's not over yet.. I'll keep sucking him, and drain every drop and work that cock until he's rubber legged.

I love to be throat fucked and feeling the intensity build right before he cums. He has cum so hard that it shot out of my nose a couple of times. He is a very heavy cummer and loves that I can handle his whole load.

Camelblue, you explained it so well. It is a wonderful experience to feel the different phases a guys cock goes through when getting sucked off and the reward you get for making him feel so fucking good. It sounds like you know how to satisfy a guy. kudos to you.

I like to when he is standing and I am on my knees. I like it when he is first soft and as I am experiencing his shaft as it grows. Right before he unloads I love feeling his body twitching and looking up into his eyes.

I use my mouth, lips, tongue and throat to get my cum. I am able to deep throat most cocks which always helps but I also use my tongue to swirl around the shaft up and down and around the head. Deep throat to the balls and a swirling tongue usually makes him cum like a stallion.

If he's fucking me or I'm just giving him a blowjob, I ask him to let me know when he feels he's getting close to orgasm. So I can get his dick in front of my face and stroke it furiously with it pointed right at my nose. I love to feel his body tighten up and to hear him moan and squirm and tell me he's almost there. I also love seeing his jizz shoot out toward me and then land all over my face. I keep stroking and sucking and licking that dick until I've pulled out the last drop of his cum. This makes me feel so slutty and it also gives me a sense of power over my man after being his total submissive pussy boy up till then.

Funny thing is I tasted my own cum when I was 13 and I hated it totally. But time and the thrill of making lots of boys and men cum all over my face and in my mouth eventually turned me into a cum loving big black dick loving pussy boy cocksucker....

I absolutely adore cum-the taste, the sensation, the moment that I get the control, while on my knees or in any submissive position-when his cock starts to twitch and spasm, his thrusts become more deliberate as his shaft swells up and explodes-instantly my mouth is spattered with thick blobs of his cum juice-he's moaning as he continues to spurt, and his jism slides down my throat like a handful of raw oysters! And usually, about the time I begin to taste his spunk in my mouth, I am two strokes away from blowing my load as well!

I absolutely adore cum. My favorite way to make a guy cum is with my mouth. I love giving head

Yes to liking cum, sucking+hand job, kissing, touching, more sucking, allowing him to cum in my mouth, getting someone to cum is more of a mental thing....emotions etc, wonderful to give someone pleasure!

yes it is so much mental, otherwise u might as well just j/o

I absolutely adore cum! It's what I want from men. There is nothing quite like making a man cum with your mouth and hands

I like taking his soft cock into my mouth and sucking on it, I'll take it out to lick his balls, the cock and the deep throating it again until I can feel it pulse in my mouth, love that sensation..... Someday I want to feel it pulse in my ass...

Love taking a guy's cock and make him cum in my mouth. It's an amazing feeling.

Yes I love cum, whether it's my own or someone else's....IF it's from a healthy nonsmoker. I can taste smoke or a poor diet in someone's cum and don't like it.

My favorite way is to spray my cum on his cock, then clean my cum up off of his cock and balls as I suck him off. I want his cum...ALL of his cum, in my mouth.