Register

I have this unusual sexual quirk....does anyone else?

I have a big dick - 8 inches.

My gay side is 100% bottom....and I only want to get fucked by a man with a dick that's bigger than mine. I'm convinced this is a real physical thing and not just a sexual preference. I love to get fucked for the physical pleasure, but it's not only that with me. I want to be taken, penetrated, controlled...I want to feel like I sexually belong to the man I chose to fuck me....and I just can't feel any of that if any man fucks me with a dick that's smaller than my own. How can I be his slut, his bitch, his plaything if I have a bigger dick than my top?

Does anyone else feel this way? Feel free to comment whether you do or you don't. I'd like to hear your view on this matter.

Re: I have this unusual sexual quirk....does anyone else?

Eventually, you might come to learn that someone who fucks with skill, care, deliberation might indeed make you their bitch no matter the size of their cock, or yours. You might simply need finding someone willing to teach you this lesson in life. From my own humble experience it is not often that size plays much of an issue.

Sometimes the mechanics of way men's bodies are built over all can make things a little frustrating. Members slip out of place when they should not, a hole and a pole don't quite line up because ribs are too bony. You might find yourself better served to set aside ego for the better enjoyment of sexual pleasure. Lots of fun can be had even if there is little real sex, or lots of fun can be lots of good real sex. Either way it makes better sense to relax, treat a partner as equal, let them define themselves and their role naturally.

All of this might sound Dear Abby kind of advice. It is though good solid advice from one human being to another. Please try not to stress to much about a partner's cock size. I wouldn't mind fucking you if you had a 5" cock or a 3" one much less the 9" you assert having. Yep, I got a cock too. So what? We might get together and have fun playing swords, playing poke the holes. We might not. Either way, no need to be stressed. It's only life, the greatest cosmic joke.
    Last edited by void(); Jul 21, 2016 at 1:59 AM.

You are who you are and want what you want, but Void's laid down some awesome advice, there!

Isn't a partner's personality and mutual interests more important than his cock size?

Besides the fact that having a hairy telephone poll in their pants doesn't necessarily make them a better lover than, say, me with a lil over 6". It's not the size of the wand, but the magic it possesses.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Maybe if you locked yourself in a chastity device then size may not matter as much?

The only guy who has had my ass is really quite big so I really have nothing to compare. Bigger toys are more fun and i usually have a more intense orgasm but then they are not being jack hammered into me. I think it's more the being taken for me.. just letting him slide inside and have his way. Watching my cock flopping back and forth as he fucks me.. feeling his skin against my ass as he plunges in and out. Whether or not I cum from him fucking me it is still a very satisfying experience.

Thanks for your rude mean comment. Isn't the point of this forum to discuss sexual issues openly with others? Go "you know what" yourself

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    Besides the fact that having a hairy telephone poll in their pants doesn't necessarily make them a better lover than, say, me with a lil over 6". It's not the size of the wand, but the magic it possesses.
    Well, …........, I think I would rather have them trim the hair so that it was easier for me to work my magic.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by man4girlgirl4man View Post
    I want to be taken, penetrated,
    controlled...I want to feel like I sexually belong to the man I chose to
    fuck me....and I just can't feel any of that if any man fucks me with a
    dick that's smaller than my own. How can I be his slut, his bitch, his
    plaything if I have a bigger dick than my top?

Does anyone else feel this way? Feel free to comment whether you do or
    you don't. I'd like to hear your view on this matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by man4girlgirl4man View Post
    Thanks for your rude mean comment. Isn't
    the point of this forum to discuss sexual issues openly with others? Go
    "you know what" yourself
    Does anyone else feel this way? Feel free to comment whether you do or
    you don't. I'd like to hear your view on this matter
    Now, you're being genuinely rude, or at least attempting to in telling me to go fuck myself for offering you what you wanted? You asked to hear my view on the subject. I gave that to you. What I commented, I did not express as rude or mean. If you did not desire genuinely engaging in conversation, then, why did you ask for anyone's views? If you're not capable of reading something that might offend you, why again did you ask to read anyone's views?

I replied very mildly, I thought. I offered some well rounded and grounded advice. If that offended it's because you choose for it to offend you. I might go fuck myself anyway. Can see you're not interested. At least I'll have some self love and that's better than nothing at times. Hope you can learn appreciating that for yourself as well. I figure you'll need to seeing how rude you seem.

Excuse me, I have better in life to do. You have a good one no matter what it happens to be. I do not accept your abuse, you can keep that gift for yourself, thanks.

You have my support. No negative feedback from me, however, I am so tight I only enjoy below average side cock in my ass. A young 5" er fucked me like a rabbit, fast , and I came without touching myself.