Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

First Time You Were Fucked - Some Questions

For those who want to share their first bottoming experience:

1) How old were you and how old was he?

2) How long was his dick?

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came?

4) Did you come?

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you?

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand?

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop)

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total?

My answers:

1) We were both 18

2) His dick was 9.5 inches

3) Yes we completed the fuck

4) Yes I came

5) Yes I came while he was fucking me

6) Yes he gave me an enema first

7) Very little pain

8) Loved it!!

9) He fucked me again that same night...and regularly for about 8 months

Feel free to add more description if and to the extent you want to.

He was my college roommate. He was black I'm white. He caught me staring at his dick repeatedly that night. He liked that. He talked me into sucking it. He licked my ass then put one finger inside me and asked me if I ever had been fucked. My answer was no but I want you to fuck me now. It was wild and wonderful. We became DL fuck buddies for the rest of that school year.

Re: First Time You Were Fucked - Some Questions

we were both 17, his dick was about 7 inches long. he came in my ass it hurt at first, he stopped for a minute then got going again. i loved it

1. 59 yrs old
    2. 8 1/2 maybe 9 inches and very thick
    3.He pulled out removed the condom and came on my asshole.
    4. Yes, but afterwards
    5. Not the first time... yes the 2nd time
    6. No
    7. Some discomfort but nothing to stop for
    8. F*king loved it
    9. Yes.bareback that time and I came riding his cock. looking forward to next time... hoping he cums inside me..

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 14, he was 12, but was more experienced than me, about how to prepare and do it right. He never pressed me to let him fuck me. I fucked him without reciprocation for several weeks, before he encouraged me to try receiving.
    2) How long was his dick? About 3.5" (This is a guess, I've never measured a lover's erection and think it's funny when others state a lover's size! They almost always say the other guy was huge!)

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes, from the beginning.

4) Did you come? Yes, from him stroking me as he fucked me.
    5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes, but only because of his hand...I've never cum when only being fucked.
    6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes, he taught me to do that, first.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) None, mostly because his cock was tiny and he knew exactly how to conduct himself with a virgin. It was pleasurable, but getting fucked was never something I craved. My enjoyment was primarily because of his excitement and pleasure.

I had a young lover, years ago, who was extremely well-endowed; an attempt to let him fuck me was a disaster...the pain was excruciating, so never again! Happily, he was mostly a bottom and I fucked him for about 7 years. When he felt the urge to have an orgasm, I usually jacked him off.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. As mentioned above, I've never developed a craving for it, but when the guy had a smaller cock and I really cared for him, it was enjoyable to share his pleasure. I am NOT a fan of large, or even normal-sized cocks. Small is just fine for me.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Yes, he was extremely virile and had a huge capacity for sex. I would let him have all he wanted. Since then, only one person ever surpassed the first one's carnal abilities....... and he was 48!

We were both 16

6" or so, big mushroom head

Yes he did
    4) Did you come?
    No

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop)
    A little

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure
    Loved it

Not that night. After he fucked me, we switched and I did him. We kept it up for a couple of years until we went away to college

me 53, him 35
    4.5"
    he didn't finish
    4) Did you come?
    no
    n/a
    no
    no pain since he was smaller and i had practiced with bigger toys before him
    loved it
    only once. he turned out to be a little sketchy.

He was also the first guy I had oral sex with (three weeks earlier). I enjoyed the experience but not sure he did as he may have been more of a bottom. Although I didn't cum the amount of pre-cum he forced out of me was enormous.

I was 63, he in his mid 50s.

Average, probably about 5-1/2", but very hard & nice mushroom head.

Yep! And it was bareback. We both wanted the feel of a real cock and a real ass without a rubber barrier.

4) Did you come?
    Afterward. He wanted me to cum in his mouth.

Nope.

Yes, with an anal syringe/bulb & warm water.

No pain. He relaxed me with his fingers, then a plug, before entering me with his cock. I was ready!

Loved it!

Didn't happen. I would love to, but we are both in committed relationships and don't cheat.

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 16 and he was around 30.

2) How long was his dick? 6"

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes, he filled me with cum - it was bareback in the pre AIDS days.

4) Did you come? Yes, I shot my load all over the floor!

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes.

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Not exactly or specifically.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) none (but he only inserted his cock a little way.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure Loved it.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? No. I left school and our paths rarely crossed and besides I was on a big guilt trip about having a same sex relationship - we had wanked each other many times before I let him fuck me.

1.) I was like 24, he was 29-30

2.) About 7 inches or so

3.) Yes we completed the fuck and he came--big time!

4.) Don't recall--it was many years ago--over 30 years ago.

5.) N/A

6.) No

7.) No I did not---felt wonderful from the start

8.) LOVED IT

9.) Over about a ten day period---he fucked me many times--lost count. When we fucked, he would fuck me for hours. He would cum many times.

1) How old were you and how old was he? 56 and early 50's
    2) How long was his dick? 6"
    3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes
    4) Did you come? Yes, as he was stroking me as he was fucking me.
    5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes
    6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes
    7) Did you feel pain? None, but used a dildo on my ass for a couple of days before to get ready
    8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it!!!!
    9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? Just the once and can't wait to finding #2.

looks like most guys here loved getting fucked up the ass. guess i'm really missing out can't wait!!!!

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 14 and he was 44

2) How long was his dick? about 6 1/2 inches hard

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Not initially but after a few times together he did fuck me until he shot his load.

4) Did you come? After he was done fucking me he jacked me off.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? yes

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? he cleaned me before he fucked me.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) yes, it hurt at first

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. I liked it not loved it.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? yes, i let him fuck me every time we met after i got his cock hard with my mouth.

43 and I think he was in his mid 30's

8"

No

4) Did you come?
    No

Yes

Very little..He was rather thick but my ex girlfriend had been fucking me quite regularly at the time, so it just a little initial pain and getting used to his size. He was very gentle though, and took it slowly to start with.

Absofuckinlutely Loved It!!!!

Yes, the 2nd time I rode his cock while my girlfriend switched back and forth between sucking my cock and riding his tongue. Unfortunately, he only fucked me those 2 times.

The reason neither of us came while he was fucking me was, on both occasions, we finished with both of us inside my girlfriend. On both occasions, I came inside her first and he pulled out and came on her ass with me taking the last few shots in my mouth.

I was 17 he was in his mid 30s
    It was 7 in
    Yes he finished an cumed

4) Did you come?
    Yes he was long enough his cock massage my prostate and made me cum

Yes
    didnt have a chance to

Yes at first but he took time an made it better

Liked it first time Love it now

He fuck me several times

1 70 he was 18 (2) his dick was 4 inches his balls hung 6inches (3) no (4) no (6) no was at a park didnt plan on getting fucked (7) just a little felt great after a little while (8) loved it (9) yes he fucked me 4 times came in me 3 times loved his big balls slapping my ass

[QUOTE=man4girlgirl4man;304842]For those who want to share their first bottoming experience:

1) How old were you and how old was he? This isn't politically correct but I was 12 and he was in his early 30's

2) How long was his dick? He had a really long & skinny one

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Oh yes did he cum!

4) Did you come? Oh yes did I cum, a couple of times, the strongest orgasms I had ever had till then! and I masturbated like someone possessed.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes I had a big cream pie when he was finished

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes I did in the shower

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) he was very experienced in anal sex, a little discomfort and pressure with the initial penetration but he had rimmed and fingered me thoroughly to stretch me before hand and I was well lubed. He had edged me mercilessly and I was eager to finish it lol. So the discomfort didn't last long just until I relaxed and let him stretch me.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure Loved it!!!! Went back for more as often as I could

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Oh yes we were regular and frequent lovers for 9 years

Both of us were 16.

6".

He was sliding in and out real slow till he came inside me.

4) Did you come?
    Not until I fucked him.

No.

We were too naive then but it wasn't dirty at all.

None at all, it was a really wonderful experience!

Loved it for sure!!

Yes, I think we did it 3 times in all.

[QUOTE=Icebreaker;305881]

1) How old were you and how old was he
    I was 15 he was 18

6 1/2 with a 6 inch girth, wide mushroom head

Yes

4) Did you cum?
    Yes

Yes

No. It just happened when I was sucking him off and he got a sudden urge to fuck me so I let him. But it wasn't messy or dirty at all.

Yes more than very little . The increase in diameter as he pushed his wide mushroom head inside followed by his thick shaft was painful at first but after several minutes of slow deep thrusts the pain subsided and it felt really good each time he was sliding the full length of his cock in and out of my ass.

Loved it for sure!!

YES! For the next 14 months before he left for college. That was the first night I ever sucked his cock and the next night we went camping and I sucked his cock again and tasted his cum for the first. I swallowed every drop and for the rest of the night I lost count of the times he fucked me. I was so sore the next day I could barely walk and I had to play a summer league baseball game!
    Last edited by OkieBoy; Oct 5, 2016 at 9:17 AM.

1) How old were you and how old was he
    We were both 15

Maybe 6"
    No

4) Did you cum?
    Yes after he pulled out he sucked me until I came

No

Yes

Yes very painful

First time hurt to much

No I never did it again until I was I my 40's and have loved I since then

We were both mid 50s and married and it was a first for both of us.

8"s! And a beautiful mushroom head.

No and No. :/

4) Did you come?
    No.

x

Yes, with an anal bulb & warm water.

No pain. I had been having GF's fuck me with strapons for a long time, so I was ready since I had a Doc Johnson 8" dildo on the strapon.

I did love it would have wanted him to fuck me for a long time.

No. He freaked out while he was fucking me and could not handle it. I, on the other hand, realized as I lay on my stomach with his large cock inside me, loved it and started caressing his thigh and ass as he was fucking me. He pulled out and that was the end of a short relationship. We did chat again online and he said he would fuck me with a strapon, but I said i was not into that and wanted his cock inside me if we were going to meet again and not a dildo. I would love to find him again to se if he ever did it with any others, but we lost track of one another. I do jack off thinking about how good it felt having him inside me though

[QUOTE=man4girlgirl4man;304842]For those who want to share their first bottoming experience:

me 50+ he was 40+

about 6"

yes

4) Did you come?
    no

yes. I did an enema and we also showered together

a bit, but once it popped in, it was awesome

LOVED IT

NO. DIdnt work schedule wise

We were 15. His cock was 8" and thick. He did finish by cumming in my ass. It hurt a little at first, then felt good. I did cum while he was fucking me. I did not clean myself before. We fucked pretty regular( a 2-4 times a week) for several years. I loved being fucked, still do.

1) How old were you and how old was he ?

I was 16 and he was 36.

2) how big was his cock?
    his cock was 10.5" long and 3" in diameter

3) did you complete the fuck? did he fuck you until he came?
    yes. he knew what he was doing. he rimmed me until I was begging him to put his big cock in me, he had my feet up on his shoulders and was watching me as he slowly inched his cock into me, and then he slowly started fucking me until he came deep in me.

4) did you cum?
    yes I came

5) did you cum while he was fucking you?
    Yes I was shooting cum all over my stomach.

6) did you clean yourself before hand?
    yes he gave me an enema before

7) did you feel pain? ( none, very little, more then a very little, enough to make him stop.)
    very little pain.

8) rate your enjoyment level? ( loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it.)
    I loved it.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More then twice?
    The next day he had a surprise for me, he had is black friend over and was sucking on the biggest cock I've had ever seen, within 5 minutes I was sucking on my first black cock, and my friend started to get my ass ready for some good fucking. this went on for years with me serving those two men and several of their friends. And I have never regretted a day.

1) How old were you and how old was he? (subject to administrator review/approval): We were both 11.

2) How long was his dick? Not more than 4 or 5 inches.

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes; although there was no semen.

4) Did you come? Yes.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? No, it was afterwards.

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Cannot remember

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop). No pain because I was so aroused.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. Liked it very much.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Yes, many times after that (during camp-outs in backyard, etc.)

1) How old were you and how old was he? 43 43

2) How long was his dick? 8 inches

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes

4) Did you come? Yes

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) Yes some at first

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure Loved it !

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? 4 years later we are still fucking

My answers:

1) We were both 18

2) His dick was 9.5 inches

3) Yes we completed the fuck

4) Yes I came

5) Yes I came while he was fucking me

6) Yes he gave me an enema first

7) Very little pain

8) Loved it!!

9) He fucked me again that same night...and regularly for about 8 months

Feel free to add more description if and to the extent you want to.

He was my college roommate. He was black I'm white. He caught me staring at his dick repeatedly that night. He liked that. He talked me into sucking it. He licked my ass then put one finger inside me and asked me if I ever had been fucked. My answer was no but I want you to fuck me now. It was wild and wonderful. We became DL fuck buddies for the rest of that school year.

that sounds like a good way to make a friend, sounded hot!

Not yet but hopefully soon

Let's see...
    58, just about six months ago.

About 5 inches.

Yes, twice...

4) Did you come?
    No but I didn't care. It was still wonderful.

Absolutely. Always take an enema before anal. I have some toys I play with and I like to keep them clean, too.

No. I had been practicing and we were properly lubed.

OMG!!! Off the charts amazing. I only wish he had been a little longer so he could have reached my prostrate and I could have cum with him.

We only fucked twice. We have since lost touch.

I was 47 and he was 40

His dick was around 7.5

No. He pulled out and blew his load on my back.

4) Did you come?
    I came while he was in me.

Yes

Yes. I was so worried about a mess.

I felt pain at first, even with tons of lube. I took control to ease it all the way in.

Loved it.

No...I was sore.

I was 19. I think he was in his mid 40s. Met him car cruising around a park. Went to the parking lot of a bar (not a gay bar) we both knew, and he climbed into the back of my van for some fun.

About 7" cut, and pretty thick.

Oh yes. And he came a lot.

4) Did you come?
    I didn't think so, but when I touched my dick it was very sticky.

It would seem so.

No. But I did make sure I was empty and clean before going out that night.

A little, but I told him to take it slow and it went away pretty quickly. I had been fucking myself with objects for a few years, and carried some lube when I went out cruising (in the hope that I would finally get fucked), so I was not unprepared.

Loved it!!

No, I never saw that man again. But the first thing I wanted to do was get fucked again. I couldn't stop thinking about it. The next weekend I took my first trip to a gay porn theater and got 2 older guys to fuck my hungry young ass.