Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: First Time You Were Fucked - Some Questions

1) How old were you and how old was he ?
    We were both 12

2) how big was his cock?
    I would guess 4 to 4-1/2 inches, maybe 5 inches, both of us were uncut

3) did you complete the fuck? did he fuck you until he came?
    Neither of us could cum, but we both made a LOT of precum.

4) did you cum?
    See #3, I feel sure we both had "orgasms", just NO EJACULATE

5) did you cum while he was fucking you?
    See #4

6) did you clean yourself before hand?
    No, it was an instantaneous fuck, but it was NOT messy (no scat).

7) did you feel pain? ( none, very little, more then a very little, enough to make him stop.)
    NO PAIN, only ecstasy, the feeling was indescribable ! ! !

8) rate your enjoyment level? ( loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it.)
    I knew just as soon as his cockhead passed thru my sphincter, I was hooked on ass fucking...

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More then twice?
    YES, and I fucked him again too. After that, we fucked almost EVERY night after school. We had to move to another town at the end of that school year. I met a new buddy very soon in our new town, and I shot my very first cum load up his ass. It was heavenly.

1) How old were you and how old was he?

I was a drunk and horny 14 year old and he thought I was a bit older. He must at least have been in his 40's possibly even older.

2) How long was his dick?

No idea of inches but I remember it being bigger than anything I'd seen in locker rooms etc. It was pretty thick too.

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came?

I initially tried to fuck him (knew I had a notion for guys but always thought I'd be the one doing the fucking). I was drunk, couldn't get hard enough to get a condom on. He flipped me over and pushed into me without even asking and without protection. He fucked me several times over the course of the night and the next morning, even woke up with him fucking me.

4) Did you come?

I don't think so but then again I may well have been passed out for a lot of it and really drunk in the lead up.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you?

See above

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand?

No, it was unplanned, spontaneous and pretty rough (although completely consensual)

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop)

Yes, especially at first. Is it wrong that I enjoyed that it hurt? I must admit I still enjoy anything from a little initial discomfort all they way up to a really hard and almost brutal fucking.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure

Loved it (from what I can remember at least)

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total?

I got fucked a few times, a couple of times when I was still conscious, woke up being fucked but it's quite possible I got fucked once or more when I was out for the count. I know I woke up with my face covered in cum and the taste of semen in my mouth.

[QUOTE=Eastrenbi;308103]1) How old were you and how old was he?

I was 38. He was 49.

He was 7.5 inches and fairly thick. Perfectly shaped and nicely hard.

Yes, and it was amazing! He passionafely made love to my ass while I squeezed and milked him until he climaxed and unloaded into the condom deep inside me.

4) Did you come?

Yes, but not until after. He stroked me after he was done and I came.

Yes, he was still inside me.

Yes, I had. I also had used several different sized plugs and had pre lubed before we met. We bad played several times previously and I had fucked him. But this time, I knew I wanted to experience having a cock inside me and being fucked. So I was all ready.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop)

No, because of all the prep I had done and the research I had done on how to relax during anal sex. I was able to open up and accept his cock rather easily.

[COLOR=#333333]8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure

[/COLOR) Absolutely loved it! I was a little nervous, but excited and completely turned on. I lay back on the edge of his bed and spread my legs and opened myself up for him. He slid between my legs and I layed them on his shoulders. I felt the head of his hard cock find the center of my rosebud, he smiled and asked if I was ready. I said yes and took a relaxing bresth while I relaxed my body and sphincter. I there was some pressure and I felt my body open up and accept his cock, the ridge of his cockhead touching all kinds of nerve endings inside me, until I felt his body and his balls prrssed up against me. And I knew that in that moment that I had another man's cock inside me - filling me. And it felt amazing!
    My whole body was alive with electricity. I felt it in my ass, my cock and my nipples. He asked if I was ok. I squeezed his rod and moved my hips to let him know I was ready for him to fuck me. And he did! Long slow strokes at first, then he sped up as the passion increased. Until he was giving me hard, pounding thrusts We did this for a few minutes while watching each other's faces. I realized there was a stream of moans coming from my mouth. We stopped for a moment so I could switch positions and get into doggy. I then backed up onto his cock again. He grabbed my hips and pulled me hard bsck onto hi. If felt him so deep inside me and it was wonderful! He took me from behind like this for a while. Then he had me roll on to my back again and we fucked in missionary, his body on top of mine. I had read about usung my sphinclter muscles to milk a cock and had experienced it with women before. I stsrted doing this to him and he gave me this what are you doing look right before he tensed up and I knew he was cumming. I felt his cock seem to swell and he unloaded inside me. It was breathtaking!

[COLOR=#333333]We did fuck again, but not that time. Apparently, I drained him too much thst time. He couldnt' believe that was my first time. It was, and what a first time it was!

very erotic story. best description i have ever heard of being fucked.

I was 15, he was middle aged and extremely cruel. I didn't know why he was so angry and what was happening until he went to unbuttoned my jeans and pull them off.b I did as he told me and the pain subsided and I eventually had an orgasm. I started pleasuring older men months later. I met alot of nice guys that treated me nice after my first encounter.

I would like to message guys that got there start forced on them. I have always wanted to relate to someone that made it through it

1) Just turned 15, he was in college.
    2) I guess around six inches but at the time it seemed bigger.
    3) I fucked me until he came.
    4) No.
    5) N/A
    6) No.
    7) Yes, but he did take his time working it in and letting me get used to it.
    8) I did not really have a choice, I was very embarrassed and afraid of waking up the other person in the room, and was pinned down unable to stop him and I kind of like it.
    9) There second time was a year later and yeah I let him, and I came that time.

At 14 I spent the summer with my friend Mike, and we spent our time alone reading Penthouse and jacking off. His older brother (19?) caught us and introduced Hustler, pot and sometimes vodka, and a familiar pattern kicked in shortly thereafter, he got very friendly, my friend Mike seemed to not notice and long story short I learned to give head, and lots of it, I spent that summer sucking dick and felt like I did not have a choice about it but it was sort of ok and I got hard as a rock doing it. The last week I was there, the older brother snuck in my bed, pinned me down and fucked me up the ass as I did what I could to resist but could not stop him and not make any noise as I was so ashamed because Mike was in the bunk above, it took a lot longer to get it all the way in and for me to relax than it did for him to cum afterwords, he got it in, barely did a few kinda painful thrusts and I felt his cock swell and start to throb. After he was done he laid on me for a minute breathing in my ear as he got soft in my ass, then when it popped out he left the bedroom and I went to the bathroom and cried, Mike found me in there, cleaned me up and told me the reason he pretended not to notice was that if I was not there, he would be the one sucking dick and getting fucked. He told me he was sorry, and we ended up as dick sucking buddies all through high school after that. I felt weird about this for years because it was against my will, but I always get hard talking about it and I did kind of liked it.

A couple years later I went to a Christmas party at their house and we stayed up late watching tv and sipping eggnog with some whisky we stole from his dad, after Mike passed out I went to his brother’s room and he was waiting for me naked and stroking his cock. He asked me if I wanted it the ass again and I said yes, still embarrassed, and he made me lay on my back and fucked me from the front as he played with my cock. I came so hard I shot myself in the face. He made me sleep in his bed and fucked me again from behind in the early morning before anyone else was up. I cleaned up and was back in Mike’s room before he even woke up.

1) How old were you and how old was he? We were both 15

Between 5 and 6 inches

Yes, he came inside of me

4) Did you come?
    Yes, from masturbating

Yes

Yes, it happened in the shower

Very little, it hurt some when he first put his penis in my ass but felt fine after he was all the way inside of me

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure
    Liked it

It only happened once the first time

Well, I was Catholic, so despite poly relationships in high school and the major slut that I was, my "technical virginity" ended at 14/15. I was already with girls and I couldn't stop scarfing dick down like a maniac. I was kicked out of Jesus camp because one of the priests or monks overheard these 2 16 year olds who were bragging about getting me to suck them off and I was kissing a girl in my room when he walked in and kicked me out hahahahaa... I also was dating my friend's older brother and I went to his frat party etc. I sucked him and then three of their.

My first few anal experiences were like getting stabbed by a pencil. They were a dude I worked with and my brother's friend. I ended up getting along with the type I never thought I would. A redneck and he was 9" and really just one of a many that their dicks were all that came under this. When I got comfortable on this guy's huge dick, it felt like that feeling before I bust a nut the whole time and cum every 15-20 minutes. That boy took it to pound town.
    Last edited by spemat; Jan 1, 2017 at 2:34 AM.

1) How old were you and how old was he ?
    Both mid 50's

2) how big was his cock?
    6" cut

3) did you complete the fuck? did he fuck you until he came?
    No, he stopped after I came, he was jerking me off while fucking me

4) did you cum?
    See #3

5) did you cum while he was fucking you?
    See #3

6) did you clean yourself before hand?
    I used a dildo on myself the two days before to get ready, but nothing more.

7) did you feel pain? ( none, very little, more then a very little, enough to make him stop.)
    Absolutely no pain, I was surprised how easily he slide his cock into me.

8) rate your enjoyment level? ( loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it.)
    Loved it, can't wait to do it again

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More then twice?
    No, but would have if we was interested

kinda off topic but can u guys who have taken it up the butt comment on this? https://www.bustle.com/articles/1378...ing-penetrated

I agree...it's a perspective kinda thing.

i've read this over a few times & i've thought about it. the guy wrote a pretty convincing article brought up some real good points. now it's got me excited about getting fucked & hoping it happens soon..........i'd let either sex fuck me but actually i kinda rather get fucked by a girl!
    Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    kinda off topic but can u guys who have taken it up the butt comment on this? https://www.bustle.com/articles/1378...ing-penetrated

That was a great BLOG and my first ass fucking was almost identical to yours, except we were BOTH 12 years old. He fucked me first and then I fucked him. He had been fucked by his older brother for over a year. It was a fabulous fucking, and we fucked EVERY evening after that for a year. I never did shoot cum until 6 months later when I was 13 and it was in another buddy's ass in the new town we had moved to. He and I had met on the way to school the first day of school. By the end of that week, we were jackoff buddies, and later the next week, we started fucking each other.......and that continued all thru Jr. Hi and Hi School, and later on vacation from college. We did not go to the same college. We are STILL friends to this day, but we do not have sexual relations with each other. We are separated by 900 miles......

it's good u2 are still friends after having such personal experiances with each other

Happened Saturday. 43 and 50

2) How long was his dick? Pretty long, above average.

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes

4) Did you come? Yes

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? Yes

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop). No pain, I was well lubed and he was experienced

Very high.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? No time but I will again if we meet up.

1) How old were you and how old was he? Same age,

2) How long was his dick? 5"

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? oh yes

4) Did you come? Not that time, but hundreds later.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? later

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? NO was spontaneous, not planned at all, just happened.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) virtually painless

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure.... I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH IT...AND DO TO THIS DAY...

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Probably 250 300 times

I still love it tho the cum has gone away following prostate surgery....

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 52....he was 27....happens in August 2016

2) How long was his dick? 7 inch and thick

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? No

4) Did you come? Afterwards when he sucked me off

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? Yes

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) Hurt like hell but that did not stop me from enjoying it

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure. Loved it

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? No...I was too sore

1. How old were you and how old was he?

He was 50 and I was 56.

1. How long was his dick?

His cock was about 6 inches and uncut.

1. Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came?

We were using a dildo. I was flying high from our play. I wanted the real deal. His naked cock slid in. He kept going until he shot his load.

1. Did you come?

I shot my load shortly before he ejaculated.

1. If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you?

Yes he was in me and pressing on my prostate. When I came. I was really high with the thought he could shot is load in me at any time.

1. Did you clean yourself beforehand?

Yes, I cleaned out in advance. My wife used toys on me. We learned cleaning out first was the best way to go.

1. Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop)

No pain, plenty of foreplay with finger massaging with lot of lube applied to anus, interior and prostate.

1. Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure

I loved it.

1. Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total?

Yes, he fucked me after he rested. In turn I fucked him.
    Living life naked and open to new possibilities.

i was 34 and he was 29. he came into my ass and then suck me dry. then after a beer it was my turn. i like it both ways.

I was 22, he was early 40's

About 5-1/2"

Yes, he fucked me bareback and came in my ass

4) Did you come?
    Yes

No, he sucked me off after he fucked me

No

No pain, he had given me a lengthy erotic massage beforehand. I was so turned on I was begging for him to fuck me

Loved it, only been fucked by a live cock a couple other times.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time?
    Unfortunately no, we couldnt make the timing work out like it needed to.

1) How old were you and how old was he? Both of us were in our mid 30's.
    2) How long was his dick? 6.5" average.
    3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes he took it nice and slow until he was fully inside me. Then soon he was sliding in and out of and picked up the pace until he came inside of me.
    4) Did you come? No, not until we switched and I fucked him until I came inside him.
    5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? N/A.
    6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? No, it just happened, when I was sucking him off and he got a sudden urge to fuck me so I let him. It was not messy or dirty at all.
    7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) A little pain at first, but he took it nice and slow until he was completely inside me and then he picked up the pace until he came. It was a really, an wonderful experience!
    8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was okay, disliked it, hated it, not sure? I loved it and I still enjoy it even, today!
    9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? No, but I would have if he had wanted to!

Not sure of how hold we were, I know it was a long time ago. Yes he came, I came while he fucked me. He was 5inches. It didn't hurt because I have been putting my fingers in my ass since I was young. I loved every second of it. Yes we did it again. He was a friend from childhood. We fucked regularly for a few years when he moved out of state.

1) How old were you and how old was he? I was 33 and he was 55 (I love older men).

2) How long was his dick? 6 or 7"

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes, he came in my ass.

4) Did you come? Yes, he sucked me after.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? No, but almost.

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? No, I was just at his apt and it just happened.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) Some at first and then it was wonderful, I loved the cream jet.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure LOVED IT.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? Yes, he took me again that same afternoon.

It has been a long time. Now if a nice man would like to end the drought please drop me a line. If we hit it off, you can have whatever you want & when you want it.

1) How old were you and how old was he? I Was 8, & He Was 12.

2) How long was his dick? 7 - 8 Inches.

3) Did you complete the fuck - did he fuck you until he came? Yes!!!!

4) Did you come? No.

5) If yes, did you come when his dick was inside you? No.

6) Did you clean yourself beforehand? No.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) None.

8) Rate your enjoyment level: (Loved it, liked it, it was ok, disliked it, hated it, not sure) I Was Great.

9) Did you let him fuck you a second time? More than twice in total? A Lot Of Times.

I was 8 and he was 12.

4 to 6 inches.

He cumed inside me and I asked him to continue.

4) Did you come?
    No.

N/A.

No.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) Only for a short time, but I it started feeling good after a minute.

Loved it especially after he cummed inside me.

More times then you can count on 2 hands.

[QUOTE=BisexualPisces3192;321326]1) How old were you and how old was he?
    I was 48/49 he was late 30s

4 to 6 inches.

He came (in a condom) I pulled it off of him and sucked him clean

4) Did you come?
    No.

N/A.

No.

7) Did you feel pain? (None, very little, more than very little, enough that you made him stop) Only for a short time, but I it started feeling good after a minute.

LOVED IT!

We were going to but it didn’t work out. Scheduling issue

I was a sophomore in college, experimented with oral sex until we decided to take it to the next level.

I was 20 yrs old
    his cock was 7 inches and thick
    he finished in me,
    i was smoking pot so pain was not too bad.
    To this day he and I are still close friends in and out of the bedroom.

I was 18 and he was mid to late 50's

about 5"

Yes! He pulled out and came on my face

4) Did you come?
    yes, I shot a huge load while he was fucking me

yes

scrubbed in the shower but no enema

a little but it felt too good to stop

liked it

yes, we were fuck buddies for several years till I moved away

#1. I was 19 he was late 30Â’s
    #2. His dick was 8.5” and thick
    #3. Yes we completed the fuck he cum!!
    #4. Yes I came hard!!
    #5. Yes he was fucking me when I cum..
    #6. Yes I cleaned my self out before..
    #7. Very little pain.. I had been putting things there for a while..
    #8. Loved it🍆🤪😏
    #9. No that was the only Tim he fucked me..

we were supposed to meet earlier that day but he bailed.. he ask what I was going to do?? I told him I was going to go to another town.. he got jealous thought I was going for sex with someone else.. about an hour latter he started being a jerk wanting to know who I was with.. I told him it was none of his business.. he got mad but said he wanted to meet.. so about 2am I agreed to meet him.. we met in a dark parking lot.. he pulled me out of my Jeep and kinda roughed me up.. he was like 5” taller and at least 100lbs heavier than I was.. he tore my shorts off of me and took the panties I was wearing and stuffed them in my mouth for a gag.. then tied my arms behind my back.. then pushed me face down over the seat of my Jeep.. he finger fucked me hard for a while.. spanked and pulled my hair.. then he lubed up my ass and drove his cock full in me as hard as he could.. it took my breath and made me weak in the knees.. then started hammering away.. I was kinda scared but very turned on.. his cock felt amazing.. the harder he fucked me the more I liked it.. I was very erect and pushing back on him to drive him deeper in my pussy.. I was moaning loudly.. his intentions were to rape me and ruin anal sex for me for ever.. but it really set me on fire.. I love aggressive kinda rough sex.. I love being used well.. his plan backfired as I loved it.. just not with him