Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Would like to See Pics of Beautiful Pussy! :-)

God thats so fucking beautiful and I could kiss lick and eat her for days and those cute white polka dot panties pulled to the side very nice touch

Yeaaaaaa I Did, LOL... I always add to her Enjoyment of geting her cunt shotfull !!!.

Thanks redngoldpride. I pick out all her Panties for her. I,ve got a Great eye for things that accent her natural beauty.

I think @ last count she has like 752 pairs of Panties !!!. Her ass & cunt are very well " S P O I L E D " in a Great way. Theres way to damn many of them to post anywhere so Dont ask to seeeeeee them alllllll.

love to lick your beautiful pussy plus suck that cum right out of your ass...........mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4343.jpg 
Views:	484 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	43242

great now i want a banana lol

I saw real quick giving her a rippen banana to use on her cunt was the wrong thing to do !, she had them exploding in a matter of mins. I think the Artifical bananas @ Hobby Lobby might hold up a lil longer...

very helpfull advise thanks! :D

I think she is making an amazing Banana Cream Pie, love to eat it for her...with you too.

Headed tooo the Beachhhhh: Ya,ll come along now ya hear ----->, water was Hot friday so her Charms should be Happily Swollen ( * * ). Got Plenty a Batterys for the Camera :-) & Sun Blocker !!!. See ya there or when we get back !. Enjoy the day... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ann bein ann 09 005.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	43300Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beach Booty Wear 001.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	43301Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beach Booty Wear 003.jpg 
Views:	416 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	43302Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Her First pics of 2015 001.jpg 
Views:	418 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	43303Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pool Pics 2011 061.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	43304

MMMMM Good!

Now that is a pretty pussy!

mmmmmm looking good.

awesome pictures! so yummy looking too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby63114 View Post
    ​WHY?
    "Why not?"
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Thanks for all the Compliments:. We made it back from the Beach !, Hot & Humid as alllll Hell. I got in #117 pics of her before Lunch & Before she got Cooooked !!!. Had # Yellow flys bite her, i hadnt seen any the past few weeks i,ve been going down there But they sure as hell found her before we got on the beach. shes allergic too them but she held in there like a true trooper !!!. Got her home & bathed & coooled down. Had a Great time & a Great day with her & she enjoyed picking up shells & Posing again.

Just as i thought, it was 105 @ 10:00am on the sand & 96% humidity !!!. Think we did great or she did great to pose as long as she did in this Damn Heat !!!. Heres a few from yesterday althou i didnt get a chance to take pics of her Beautifulllll Pink Cunt i did get some great shots of her Beautifullllll Tittys. Enjoy...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rabbit @ Mashes Sands 2016 031.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	43317Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rabbit @ Mashes Sands 2016 035.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	43318Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rabbit @ Mashes Sands 2016 114.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	43319Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rabbit @ Mashes Sands 2016 048.jpg 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	43320Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rabbit @ Mashes Sands 2016 116.jpg 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	43321

Nice pictures nothing better that a women full of cum love to eat cum filled pussy.

This is down right Depressing: We,ve had far better luck going to Wally world, Home depot & lowe,s garden departments & being flashed by some beautiful woman...

this pic makes my mouth water and my cock HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well guys & girls Hurricane Hermines Knocking on our door !!!. Shes as of 5:00pm is 85 miles south of apalachicola florida that makes her about 170 miles from us inland. The pics i took last monday @ the beach, thats Allll 6 feet Under water Now !!!. i was down there just this tuesday & the winds had the water white capping & waves of 3' too 6' from Panacea, fla too Alligator Point, fla down to Carrabelle, fla. Carrabelle had the most waves. As of 5:00pm today the winds are @ 75mph. Theres a Mandatory Evacuation along the Coast now !!!. This only a #1 Hurricane on the scale But the winds & water do the damage so maybe sometime late next week before i can get back down there & see just how bad the beach is. we should be ok here we,ve had far worst hurricanes come throu here in the past. Take care all.

be carefull out there!

Refreshing thread

We,re fine so far. winds picking up & bands of rain off & on. Been a long long time since i,ve heard the wind blow throu the trees like this.

Hey everyone, we made it throu this storm :-). It wasnt a Hurricane by any means !!!. shortly after i posted the other night the power went out, No cell phone use, no intrenet, no TV, not a Damn thing but wind, lite rain & Humidity from Hell !!!. ended up go to one of the wifes sisters & brotherinlaws up in Ga they still had power on their farm :-). Nope didnt get any pics of the wife nude in the Pool or Skipping around the farm on a horse or 4wheeler nude But i did get my share of Sunburn !!! in the pool & fishin yesterday in the pond !!!. a few bream just under hand size & 20 small catfish & managed to get #2 of #6 8.lb channel cats on the dock by the ad of stickin my hand in their mouths, OUCH !!!, that for those who have nevr had to stick ya hand in their mout is like dragin ya hand on ruff pavement or holdin a belt sander to ya thumb & fingers. Well hope everyone else in the storms path fared as well as we did. Oh got power back yesterday around 9:00am ;-)

glad ur ok!

We doing fine other then my sunburned head & my sore catfish bitten thumb !!! its sore as He**.

I want to add mine and lick it all clean

This is Depressing guys. I know not everyones Blessed with the great fortune of being able to photograph their wifes beauty. Id go Insane if i had to stop photographing my wife & her beauty. I know she gets tired of camera flash & theres times when it makes her sick as a dog due to her eyes & motion sickness. shes prettie much blind as a Bat without her glasses on but glasses & camera flash dont go together well, Dont get me wrong i,ve captured some great shots of her with her glasses on but there far & few between & i Hate doing photoshop!. Well any way, Hope to see the beautys others have been blessed in captureing.