Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need advice in kissing a man

hey all you friends out there.. please help me... it has alreadybeen a year since I became a BI.. but why is it so that I get no interest in kissing a bi man on his lips. please help me.. I enjoy sucking cocks, balls, rimming a mans ass, eating there cum.. but I really find it verry hard to kiss them.. do please reply coz I am really fed up with these....

Re: need advice in kissing a man

Do not worry about it. Different strokes for different folks. Some like it others don't.
    Dirty old men need love too.

Some men do some men don't I prefer the men that do, but not a show stopper. Though I have never understood why a man can do all the other wonderous nasty deeds but not kiss, a physic once told me it was the same as hookers, a kiss is the most intimate and sharing emotionally

lol Plain and simple. If you dont want to, then dont. :} Not everyone enjoys kissing of the opposite sex. Many of us do, but some do not. Dont stress it, just go with what works right for You. :}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by swarup parida View Post
    .... but I really find it verry hard to kiss them..
    I'd say it might be something you "could grow" into or, maybe not. The other stuff you mention is all about sex. Kissing isn't really about sex (to me) its much more about attraction, romance, emotion, etc. (But can be just about sex) to the particular person I am with.... cause kissing to me is so hot...

I can have just sex with someone and enjoy it but if I'm really attracted to someone (and I don't mean just their body but the whole packaged - the way they look, act, talk, and REACT to me and that's my usual thing anyway.... then to me, nothing is more of a turn-on than someone making the first kiss move... its very hot to me. And, any more, if they don't kiss, Im not interested. Most people can get laid anywhere....

So my question to you is relate your experiences on how you interact with women.

Do you move on a women by flirting with her, getting touching and then kissing her or her you?

Do you/can you do the same thing with men?

Its been my experience that some people don't kiss. And, some people enjoy sexual interaction but not necessarily emotional/sensual/romantic interaction with one or both sexes.

I dated a couple for over a year. The female was always wanting me to come over (only played as a couple) But, their thing was no kissing. As much as I enjoyed our times together, with like 20-30 candles, etc., I couldn't see them anymore because I really need the rest of it too.. the kissing and sensual part. not the mechanical-only part. And, I kid you not, she was so very very hot physically.

There are men that will have sex with men but only have an emotional relationship with women... as in date/marry. And every combination of the two.

I'd also suggest you give some thought to what it is about guys that interest you. If its just sex (right now or for always), then enjoy it. But, don't be surprised if one of these times, you find a guy that you just can't keep yourself from kissing him and falling for him. I suspect one will come along, kiss you and sweep you off your feet.

If you just accepted the bisexual orientation in yourself, you might have to grow into it and OUT OF internal inhibitors that you have developed (with your life growing up or whatever - family, friends, etc.) and are probably unaware of at this point. Sex as with love, is a mind thing too. The biggest sex organ in the body (after the skin) is the brain :-).

Once you fall for a guy, you might just start looking for different kinds of guys after that. Sexual orientation and being is a life-long journey.

I can say these things because, when I first started thinking about seeing guys, I never thought I would want to kiss them..an online friend of mine (from Spain) told me I would soon discover that I would... and he was right ...

So then I met that "guy"... he kissed me and stole my heart and made me all melty inside! Ever since, the kiss is the start...

All I say is...PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!!

I love kissing men. Sometimes it's all I want.

My response is in the other thread with the same title.

Interesing topic. I generally do not prefer to kiss men but there have certainly been exceptions. As has already been pointed out, kissing is an intimacy that registers in a different way than sucking, fucking, mutual j/o, rimming, and all the other sexual acts that men enjoy together. It has an emotional presence that the other acts don't; go figure. Generally, I save kissing for women; it just turns me on all the more and I enjoy it much more. The energy when kissing a woman has an energy and beauty that I don't experience with men. But there have been a few men in which I enjoyed kissing immensely where the passion of the moment became genderless; up to a point that is. Of course while holding one another in the throes of passion, one can't help but notice a hard cock against your own. But again though rare, it was for me quite the turn on. Especially with a certain male I know and it never fails that every time we get together, kissing is always a part of it. I feel nothing for him emotionally but the intensity of our sex always brings this out. And he is the only male I know of who has skin as soft as a woman. That for me certainly has something to do with it. But it also translates into a lot more than that. It's strange, but there are moments I feel like a woman with him and I know he feels this way too. Our roles interchange in that sense. And then of course, there are the moments that we're both completely aware that we're both male and that just turns us on in only the way that same sex or at least same male sex can turn two men on. At this point it all becomes passion and though we're fully aware that we're men, something becomes transcendent but at the same time, there's a full appreciation that we are men enjoying the pleasures possible for the two of us. It's extraordinary when it's happening. But we both know that we don't want anything with one another except for these sensual and erotic magical moments. We're just too different. Besides, my love of women is much too potent to just be with a man and he is gay though was married for 20 years. So there's my

My advice is don't worry about it. Enjoy what you enjoy.

Personally, I love kissing another guy - if it's the right guy. It can be totally erotic and great fun.

too intimate? possible internalised homophobia e.g. final nail in the coffin?

d

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBiFun View Post
    My advice is don't worry about it. Enjoy what you enjoy.

Personally, I love kissing another guy - if it's the right guy. It can be totally erotic and great fun.
    I completely agree. While I enjoy kissing men and women, some men do not want to and I respect that. Do what you enjoy and don't worry about it.

...do or dont, to each their own! or as someone else said earlier in the thread, some find it to intimate, while other acts can be treated as impersonal.

for me, you are not getting anywhere unless we have spent time kissing, fondling, kissing, body to body contact, kissing, so on...
    get in! sit down! hold on! and shut up!

hey thanksfor ur opinion nephx but the thing is that ialways feel a passsion in kissin a women..but wid men ther is always a guilt feeling

hey thanksfor ur opinion nephx but the thing is that ialways feel a passsion in kissin a women..but wid men ther is always a guilt feeling
    see my earlier post

d

My post eludes to the same thing that dafydd said... "possible internalized homophobia"

But, depending on your society, there could be lots and lots of life-long taboos about kissing and being romantic with a guy vs. just having sex (the two really are different for many - or at least me).... with some men, I couldn't even imagine kissing them while others, I'd prefer just kissing them all day long :-). Same with women but I think with women, we are, as a society, programmed throughout our lives to kiss women. Its only recently that men kissing men has been eroticised in the media and the impact that kind of thing has on us is incredible... from commercials, print ads, movies, TV, sitcoms, so many norms.. even public displays of affection. Rarely in main stream areas of the country (not inclusive of gay areas) will you often see two men kissing each other. Its taboo so naturally, unless we grow into it, we might not find it erotic/sensual/ stimulating.

But, its soooo individual too as other posters have noted. Try it with someone that you find awesomely attractive and is a good kisser ... with an open mind. You might find yourself head over heals for kissing after that....

WOW, thank you for asking that question. I feel the same way. I can do all the other things, but when it comes to the kissing thing no way. I love kissing women, nothing like kissing and sucking on their luscious lips. I've only been with one man. He wasn't very attractive. I don't know if the opportunity given if a really hott guy tries to kiss me, I don't know if i'll give in or not.

It may just be the comfort that you need to feel before kissing...Each man can be different...just see what happens worth

Kissing a man can be just too intimate for some.

It might be as simple as a "control issue", you don't feel in control while kissing men.

Those that feel free to experiment tend to acquire knowledge faster.

Mastering interpersonal communicative techniques[ask for what you want, no one is a mind reader]will help you succeed in all endeavors.

Caution thrown to the wind=foolishness...

ps: enter some data on your bio!

I have kissed a man twice (both tiems in sexual encounters) and what impressed me the most about it was how natural it felt doing it.

One time i kissed a person that I was really attracted to and the kiss was great. That was at the beginning of m2msex. Another time I had no feelings or attraction. I hated doing it and felt guilty. It all is up to your attraction for the person. The act is quite natural. I have felt blah kissing women sometimes and great other times. Do not try to classify it because you are kissing another man. Find one you are attracted to and let what comes naturally happen.

I agree with most of the posts. If you feel like it do it, if not don't. However before I admitted to myself that I had any desires to be with a man, I met a gay guy in a club and before the night was over he kissed me. At first I was shocked, but after the first surprise I found it very exciting and erotic being kissed by a guy with the feel of the slightest stubble on his face. Since then I have accepted that I am at least bi and probably leaning toward the gay side of life and much prefer a man who also enjoys kissing, however it is not necessary to have a great time!
    Hugs and Kisses
    Diana

Despite my protests I kissed the first man I ever sucked. Before we kissed him I told him I loved sucking his dick & balls, but I would not try to kiss him (but I think I secretly wanted to). He said "well I'm going to kiss you like it or not". When he put his lips on mine & stuck his tongue in my mouth I was hooked. It felt so weird feeling his razor stubble on my face. After that first time it became an expected part of our sex life.

I know M/M kissing isn't for everybody, but as I found out it is GREAT.

I have two bi mates who I regularly meet up with for some kinky mmm sessions.

We normally do EVERYTHING except kiss each other; that is until last Saturday morning when I found myself leaning forward and putting my mouth against his.

I had never done this before- never had the desire to. But this time after I had knelt over his head, as I had done many times before, and ejaculated over his face; I felt an uncontrollable urge to kiss his cum soaked lips!

Loads of times I had licked mine and others cum off his cock, balls and even bottom, but never his face- never his mouth.

I cannot explain why this time was different. All I know is that in the early hours of last Saturday morning, after a long night of fetish fun- I looked down on his cum covered face and found myself desperately wanting to kiss his sticky lips. And without thinking any longer I did.
    My other friend looked on, still hard, waiting his turn to ejaculate over my face, said softly "That is horny"

On kissing men, I like it. Some not so much. I do enjoy kissing women so much more though. But have no issue kissing another guy

I think it's best for you to kiss men only when and if you feel a deep emotional connection with them. Otherwise don't do it. If you feel a deep, soulmate love for the man, as well as being mentally and emotionally compatible, then kissing will express that feeling.
    Bisexual loving sets us free
    And Threesome sex is ecstasy.
    Foursome love orgasmic is;
    Fivesome union precious is!

I've only kissed a man once. I don't find it to be something I'm wanting to do again. Not that he wasn't fantastic. He was. But, it's just not something I enjoy. Give me a cock to suck, and I'm there. Lips? Not so much.

Pasa

Quote Originally Posted by silkyheels View Post
    Some men do some men don't I prefer the men that do, but not a show stopper. Though I have never understood why a man can do all the other wonderous nasty deeds but not kiss, a physic once told me it was the same as hookers, a kiss is the most intimate and sharing emotionally
    A kiss is the most erotic and intimate act two people can share. I am picky generally speaking with males or females, but in the end I love long lingering kisses.....I love wet kisses.....I love nibbling on a lower lip and teasing.....hearing my partner whimper or sigh when it touches them in an incredible way.......

You can try this hypno video (I love hypnos!):
    http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/1...m_campaign=ast

I enjoy kissing men as much as I do women. With either gender, to me it's a very stimulating part of foreplay. It arouses me very much to kiss a woman or man as we are fondling each other's genitals in anticipation of having sex. I have found that men (and women) who kiss me like they mean it also mean to do many other things to please me in bed. It inspires in me the same kind of passion and desire to totally satisfy my partner.

You can distance yourself emotionally when you're working on a cock. Kissing on the lips is probably the most intimate thing you can do...IMHO. I kiss with my eyes open, and I'm not keen on seeing a beard when I'm sucking tongues...that is, of course, unless there's some mustard, mayo, onions, a little lettuce and some tomato in the mix. Add the dill relish and holy guacamole, I'll pass out on that.