Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: What was the first time you had cum in your mouth?

Hey Carfson, I'm in Vegas. what is your age? Do you do or like anal?

Thoma

I was 14 the first time I ever tasted cum. I was terrified and didn't know what to do. As time went on however, I began to actually look forward to the event and to love the act and the taste very much.

The first time I had cum in my mouth I was 16 me and an older friend went to his uncle's house to drink later that night after my friend passed out his uncle showed me to the spare room as we walked in he sat on the bed talking to me grabbing my hand placing it in his shorts and begged me to try sucking my first dick I was scared and gave in after a few minutes I started enjoying it and before long he filled my mouth making me swallow every drop

I was probably in my mid thirties, and I answered an ad for a M/F couple (he was bi) looking for someone to "play" with. Over the course of about two years, I had been with them several times, and each time would involve a lot of oral sex, and we would all finish off by dumping our load in her. There was one time that after he had cum in her, that I performed oral on her, and I got a big load of his cum out of her pussy. I swallowed it, and I loved it. Even though it was almost 20 years ago, I still get excited thinking about it.

I was 15 when I gave my first blowjob. Met a guy through an AOL chat and he came over the house one day during the summer while my mom was at work. It was warm, salty and slightly bitter and there was a lot of it. I loved it! I know it's a little weird but I kind of prefer when it tastes bad, it makes me feel more naughty.

Since that day I have never given a blowjob and not swallowed.

I was 57, my buddy and i had been getting together for 4 years, he was the first cock that i sucked, and wasn't very good but he she was. His cock was 5 when hard i really liked playing with it kissing, licking his balls they was big. He would take my cum, some times we would jack off and cum on each others cock and balls then rub it in. Well sucking him good and he pulled my head to him and kissed me and said i'm ready baby i went back to his cock no sooner into my mouth and he started i went down on him and he fucked my mouth as i rubbed his balls and was moaning so loud. Was my first load in my mouth. In fact was the last one we met 2 more times and they moved. Haven't found a good buddy yet. But i jack off thinking about him.

age 5, sucking my daddy's cock to completion.

First week of high school. He was a senior and I was 12. Very late birthday made me always younger than everyone. I caught a lot of crap about that. And about my personal preferences too. There were lots of rumors about and he confronted me. What started as denial on my part soon became admission. He must have been born in Missouri cause he wanted me to show him. He dropped his shorts and shook his dick at me. I knelt down and he slapped it across my face.. I tried to catch it as it slid across my wet lips. I took it in and began to suck. His hands held my head as his stiff flesh slid in and out. He moaned and gently squeezed my head as he pushed further inside. It started to get uncomfortable as the tip was hitting a spot in my throat I'd never felt before. I tried to slide it out but he just kept pushing against my face. His hands were squeezing my head as he let out a loud growl. It startled me and I felt paniced. Just then his dick spasmed as he climaxed and I was left with a mouthful that I swallowed. I'm addicted to it.

I was 14 and tried sucking myself. To my surprise I got my cock in my mouth and liked the feel and taste. When I cum I took it all in my mouth and swallowed it. I liked the taste of cum and the feel of cock In me so I have been with a lot of guys as their bottom cock sucker ever since and loving every drop of cum from every hard cock in me.

when i was about 13 or 14 i read that a guy puts out about a teaspoon or more of cum. i got a spoon and came on it to see. when i did that i thought why not try to taste it. loved the taste from the start

The cum belonged to my first lover, who was more than 20 years older than I was. (I forgot what the rest of the questions were)

Under 5. To young to remember. It was with my uncle. He was in his 20's. I did not like it at first. Made me choke and gag. Later I would let his cum fill my mouth and drip out the sides. But, the reality is you can't help but swallow a little each time. Eventually I craved it. Still do.

I sucked my cousins 10 inch cock and sucked each of his big tight balls both in my mouth at one time and then let him cum in my mouth while we were in his sisters bed room when I was just 12 years old. I fell in love with a guy shooting his load in my mouth as I swallowed after letting some smear out on my face. The taste is different with each guy I have sucked off and there have been hundreds over the years. I often use my partners cum to smear on my balls while coming to orgasm myself. I love licking the salty juice off a guys nuts. I'm hard now just thinking about it.

I was 14. My neighbor was 13. We'd been jacking for a few weeks. Inevitably it turned to sucking. He was sitting on the steps of the pool while we skinny dipped one summer. I swam up between his legs and started sucking. He came like crazy. It was amazing - the taste and the sensation of cum shooting into my mouth. And, of course, knowing exactly what he was feeling as he came in my mouth.

Besides tasting my own the first cum I tasted was a guy I was emailing back and forth with on Zoig , I am 59 and have been having urges to suck cock. Met him at this ABS and eventually sucked his cock and I swallowed his load , I thought it tasted like mine and had no ill taste or feeling so much that I have taken many more over the last 8 months. I actually think I'm addicted.!!!

first guy i ever blew, i was about 45, i was licking and sucking the underside of the head when he started to cum, i had cum all over my mouth and face, before he was totally finished i took it in my mouth to catch the last few spurts, kept it in my mouth til he went soft.

I'm so jealous of all these stories where you got to taste cum at an early age! I was in my late 40's on a business trip, working out at the hotel gym. There was another gym working out as well. He had a great athletic body and I kept glancing over at him. We started chatting, mostly about our workout routines, but I did notice a growing cock in his shorts. He was wearing no underwear, so his cock head was very visible. He smile, and asked me if I would like to suck it. I was surprised by the question. I told him I have never sucked a cock before, but bravely said I would like to try. We left the gym, went to his hotel room, stripped naked and I started sucking his cock. It was a strange feeling, but quickly got into it, with some of his coaching. I was definitely turned on by this. After several minutes he told me he was going to cum. He put his hand on the back of my head, signaling to me he wanted cum in my mouth. I thought If I loved to cum in women mouths, I might as well try it in mine. I remember his first short. My gag reflexes kicked in and I wanted pull up. I quickly relaxed to enjoy the experience and taste. Like most, a little salty, bitter and good! Now addicted.

The 1st time I had "someone else's" cum in my mouth, was my 1st blowjob. I was in my early 40s and had been "lurking" on a gay chat site for awhile. One weekend when the Mrs was away, I finally spoke up and chatted with a guy who said he was- newbie too and wanted to see what it was like to have a guy suck his cock. So I invited him over and was very nervous he arrived and we went into the bedroom and it was weird how I just dropped to my knees and pulled his pants down and put his skinny little (pencil thin and about 5 inches long ) cock in my mouth WITHOUT HESITATION! While still sucking him, I gently pushed him,back so he could sit on the edge of the bed while I continued working on his cock with my mouth and his ginger balls (he was a redhead ) with my hand. He soon came and then tied to give me a blowjob, but couldn't do it, and so he got dressed and left.
    Last edited by Fzmr9t; Aug 29, 2016 at 8:27 PM.

When I started giving special men blowjobs I was very proud of my deep throat ability having mastered my gag reflex but when they came, I would catch it but then spit it out. One day I was really getting into it with a nice well-hung dude and when I took him balls deep on the down stroke and kept my mouth and tongue licking under his balls, he shot his load like a cannon. It went into my throat and down the hatch in one big gulp. I hardly tasted it but it was a big load.

I was 6 my best friend who was the same age as I was and I exchanged bj's on the side of my house.

Last year. I had been meeting a guy from time to time to stroke and suck each other. I used to be a bit repulsed by the idea of a guy ejaculating in my mouth, but suddenly wanted to know what it felt like. I met my buddy in a private bathroom at his work. We closed ourselves in a stall and I quickly pulled down his pants and started licking and sucking his cock. It didn't take long before he said he was going to cum. This time I just moaned and kept working. I felt a warm splash against my cheek and without hesitation swallowed down the load. Now the idea of swallowing a man's cum is the biggest turn on to me and I need more.

As I read in one post i was the first guy to cum in my mouth when I was in my teens, sucking myself. Damn I miss those days.

The second guy was the first hard cock I sucked besides my own.

The very, very first time was as a young boy, when I tasted my friend's first drops of semen that appeared on his penis. The next time, which I just wrote about, was the cream pie of an older couple I had sex with as a teen. First, dripping out of his wife after he fucked her, and later, when his wife didn't want to play, swallowing gallons of his cum when I sucked him. I love cum.

The night of my 15th birthday, July 4, 1972 I sucked my cousin off twice. I sucked him off the first time in the front seat of his 1955 Chevy. He was coaching me on how to give him a blow job and he was close but stopped me wanting to fuck me in the butt so after some discussion we agreed to swap ass for ass. We got out and stood behind his Chevy but by this time he was a softie so I dropped to my knees and stated sucking his cock. I loved the sweaty taste of his hot swollen flesh in my mouth and the salty taste of the pre cum dripping out of his cock. I didn't want to stop but since we were short on time I pulled off a second time, bent over and took it up my ass until he exploded filling my ass up with his hot steamy cum. I even had a massive hands free ejaculation for the first time in my life as he was spurting his loads inside my ass. We had to leave before I could recover for my turn but the next night we went camping and I sucked my cousin off twice to completion before he fucked me in the ass the rest of the night. And no I never got my turn and really didn't want it. I was hooked on sucking his cock, tasting his cum, and letting him fuck me in the ass. And for the next 14 months it was always suck and fuck:D
    Last edited by OkieBoy; Oct 9, 2016 at 10:42 AM.

i was 12, he was my gym teacher, around 30 i guess.

I was 15, I had been forced to let an older man fuck me a few months earlier. He told me I would always want to be with men. And sure as hell here I was in a park restroom watching an older man play with himself at the urinal. He asked me if I wanted you to suck it. Not sure if I even replied. We went into a stall and I took his cock into my mouth. It felt wonderful. I knew I was pleasing him. He came in my mouth and I was so turned on I shot a load in my pants. We met up several times at his house. His wife worked evenings. I would stop by and let him dress me in her stocking bra and panties. I was so enamored with pleasing him.

I knew I was in my place when I was on my knees slurping up his cum. It was so slurry. I did it on my own, nobody forced me to do it. I knew I was different, but I liked how girls kissed and felt.

I would have to say when I was about 13 and started to Masturbate. First tasting my Pre cum then my Cum...

Even though I am very new to actively exploring my Bi tendencies, I have tasted my own cum several times over the years by licking it off my fingers and giving myself facials while jacking off. It was OK, I could take it or leave it. I really like the taste of the precum, though. The first time I gave a blowjob to completion, he didn't cum in my mouth but I enjoyed cleaning the cum off his cock after he came. It tasted pretty much the same as mine but I enjoyed it much more. Something about enjoying the fruits of making someone else feel good...

The first cock I took in my mouth was also the first to cum in my mouth I was A preteen he was an older man. He was a good teacher I did it for him often.I was rewarded by him He brought a friend to have me suck his cock!!!