Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: What was the first time you had cum in your mouth?

first was my own.. but later my friend's cum

Myowncum.....what a hot story and great memory. I wish my exploits with my friends at 12 would have gone as far as yours. I had to wait until I was 15 to get my 1st load of cum that wasn't my own

Not counting my own, the first time I tasted cum was last Saturday. A guy came over, we got naked and I sucked him until he came and I kept sucking and swallowing. It was good. Got to eat cum for the second time on Sunday when I hooked up with another guy. He came more and it tasted good. I think I surprised them that a "rookie" would swallow so readily.

Quote Originally Posted by Notevenme View Post
    Not counting my own, the first time I tasted cum was last Saturday. A guy came over, we got naked and I sucked him until he came and I kept sucking and swallowing. It was good. Got to eat cum for the second time on Sunday when I hooked up with another guy. He came more and it tasted good. I think I surprised them that a "rookie" would swallow so readily.
    Nike said it best! "Just do it!"

I was tasting my own and was curious about it from someone else for years. I was about 49 when I finally began reaching out. I met a guy from another site at his home and had my first experience stroking and sucking someone's cock. His was beautiful - straight and hard, about 7 inches, shaved and cut. He guided me to what he liked from my hands and mouth and I totally got into it. He was freshly washed and tasted delicious. He finally told me he was ready to cum and I didn't back off. I felt his cock swell and throb and his cum shot into my mouth, warm and thick. I absolutely loved it. I savored the taste and feel and I swallowed it. We met many more times until his job moved him away, but I will never forget his cock and cum.

Quote Originally Posted by middleagedinnj View Post
    I was tasting my own and was curious about it from someone else for years. I was about 49 when I finally began reaching out. I met a guy from another site at his home and had my first experience stroking and sucking someone's cock. His was beautiful - straight and hard, about 7 inches, shaved and cut. He guided me to what he liked from my hands and mouth and I totally got into it. He was freshly washed and tasted delicious. He finally told me he was ready to cum and I didn't back off. I felt his cock swell and throb and his cum shot into my mouth, warm and thick. I absolutely loved it. I savored the taste and feel and I swallowed it. We met many more times until his job moved him away, but I will never forget his cock and cum.
    Damn. That's the way it's supposed to be.

BW299 - thanks for the comment. though it took a little longer, I'm sure it was just as sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by myowncum View Post
    BW299 - thanks for the comment. though it took a little longer, I'm sure it was just as sweet.
    Oh hell yes! It was an older cousin with a thick, 8" uncut cock. It was his first blowjob and he shot hard and blew a huge load of sweet-salty cum

18 and I expected it to taste bad but was only a little salty. He used to really shoot hard too, he cum was not as thick as mine. I was envious because he use to shoot so many streams, always 8 or 9 full shots. I've had a couple of girls tell me at different times mine tasted bad, I use to smoke and I've heard diet and smoking can cause a real acidly taste.

Joboo - your right about the diet, eat pineapple and your ill taste sweeter.

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    I use to smoke and I've heard diet and smoking can cause a real acidly taste.
    Yep. Nicotine can create dragon cum. It's not hard to understand why - just smell the breath of any heavy smoker and you'll gag. That shit does the same thing to every other part of your body that it does to your breath.

I agree with @myowncum. If you're in charge of your own diet, the less red meat, dairy and fried foods you eat, the sweeter and more palatable your semen will taste. Best of all is a vegetarian diet, but a mixed diet with lots of veggies is still fine. Just avoid heavy meats, minimize dairy and reject and ALL highly processed foods (like freezer dinners) - especially diet foods: they're deadly.
    Last edited by thirstyfellow; May 18, 2017 at 1:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thirstyfellow View Post
    Yep. Nicotine can create dragon cum. It's not hard to understand why - just smell the breath of any heavy smoker and you'll gag. That shit does the same thing to every other part of your body that it does to your breath.

I agree with @myowncum. If you're in charge of your own diet, the less red meat, dairy and fried foods you eat, the sweeter and more palatable your semen will taste. Best of all is a vegetarian diet, but a mixed diet with lots of veggies is still fine. Just avoid heavy meats, minimize dairy and reject and ALL highly processed foods (like freezer dinners) - especially diet foods: they're deadly.
    I HATE, no DETEST smoker cum! It is nasty as hell. I can also tell when someone eats a lot of "fast food"; their cum just doesn't taste good.

Absolutely right, the better/healthier your diet, the better your cum will taste. Also the more of it your body will produce. I will say one thing about veggies; avoid asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, and Brussels sprouts...they WILL make your cum bitter. Kiwi is another great fruit to "sweeten" the taste of your cum.

I blew my first smoker yesterday. I was concerned but his cum tasted quite good and I swallowed every drop. He had a long, thick cock too so I will let him have me again soon. LOL

I was about 14 and I lost a bet with my best friend and had to suck his cock for 3 minutes. Didn't take him that long to shoot his cum into my mouth with any warning I just swallowed as fast as I could.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkysworld View Post
    What was the first time you had cum in your mouth?
    Did you like it?
    Was the feeling good?
    For me it was something i was told to do as i was 14y old and once i had the taste of it i liked it and have never turned back.
    Now a days i get it when i can.

How about you all ?
    The first time, I gagged, and had trouble after that. Finally, boyfriend laid down the law and told me to get used to it or else.

So I did. I kept in in my mouth until it was diluted with saliva, then let it go down slowly. In short order, I was taking his blasts like two bit hooker!

haven't yet

Quote Originally Posted by thickneasy View Post
    haven't yet
    So what's keeping you!?

About 15. I spit it out. Now I love to swallow it.

My first time was at 22. My late wife's birthday party. She had been using a toy to fuck me with for about a year. She set the deal up blind folded, and tied me to the bed. The were 3 other couples. I ended up taking all 3 of the other guys cocks in my mouth and my ass, over a 3 day weekend. I had never even thought about sex with another man until then. When the first guy shot his cum into my mouth I shot mine into my wife's mouth. I loved it. We played with the same 3 couples for about 10 years after that.

My best friend and I use to jerk each other off during sleepovers. We were 13, and only squirting blue water. One night I was stroking his cock, my head was on his stomach, and I just lowered my head a little and took his cock in my mouth. He moaned and came in my mouth. Later, I jerked him again and discovered his cum. I had swallowed his first cum shot. From then on, we sucked each other off. He was the first one that I fucked, his ass was tight, and he like it.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post

I have of course blown a number of guys since then, with the cum of some tasting very good and some, it tastes pretty nasty and almost makes me gag.

My understanding is that this is due to the health of the person and also has to do with their diet.
    Diet more than anything. Avoid asparagus, eat more pineapple.

I have yet to experience this. Looking forward to finding a regular fwb to try this with

This is a reost from another thread but it fits here also.
    First time sucking was with a couple friends, show me yours and I'll so you mine and we got carried away and the 3 of us took turns sucking and stroking each other late into the night on a sleep out in one of the guys dad's station wagon. One guy was 2 years older and if he stroked really hard and fast he could cum just a drop on the head of his dick. My other friend had a much bigger cock than ours but he didn't get hard. Not much happened after that night, I was sucking the older guy a couple months later and I think he was going to cum ( I didn't realize it at the time) but we got interrupted. I was too embarrassed to tell the other guys I liked sucking their cocks, I didn't want to be labeled a queer, lol. So it didn't happen again, but I thought about it regularly. The next summer the friend with the bigger cock and I were at scout camp and sharing a tent talking late at night and out of nowhere he says "I can shoot the wad now", after a lot of laughing between us I asked if he could do it and I could watch. Didn't take much for him to say ok. So he pulls his briefs down and for the first time I see his cock hard and it's huge, much bigger and thicker than mine, I'm hard as a rock too. So he starts stroking his cock and I ask if I can suck it, really a mouthful but I really like the sensation between soft as silk and hard as a rock at the same time. so I'm licking and sucking his cock and not really thinking about him cumming but he says it tickles to much and says he just wants to stroke it. So as I'm watching him I notice he doesn't go all the way to the head so I thought I'd just suck the head while he strokes it. Pretty soon he stops stroking it and I'm still sucking his cock but I must be doing it right because it doesn't tickle too much now and he's pumping with his hips. I'm playing with his balls and stroking his cock and I can feel his cock start to swell and jerk in my mouth and I hear him say something about I'm going to shoot the wad, but I was really getting into and didn't understand what was happening and I hear him grunt and I feel my mouth filling up with something kind of salty and I think just by instinct I started swallowing. It didn't seem like it was going to ever end and his cock is throbbing like crazy, the whole thing was very exciting, I managed to swallow his whole load, then he went soft and his cock was really sensitive so he pulled his cock out of my mouth and we both broke out laughing. After we settled down he told me that was the best it ever felt and I told him I really liked sucking his cock and hoped we could do it again. We made a deal that we wouldn't tell anyone and we'd get together often and I'd give him a blow job. Some times I'd ask if he wanted one and some times he'd ask for one. I never understood why but I wasn't interested in him sucking my cock and he didn't offer but it worked out well up until he got married and then he said it didn't seem right so we stopped, still friends to this day.

In a Boys Club locker room I had my first cock. It was the towel person came in and sat beside me, his cock was hard, and asked if I would suck him. I did and suddenly he filled my mouth with cum. I swallowed it all, and have sucked cock all my life.

It was my own when I was 15 and limber enough to suck my own dick. I could get the helmet head and a couple of inches in my mouth and I sucked it like a baby bottle until I spurted a big creamy load, so much I gulped a lot but some still dribbled down my chin. It felt so good and I got real good at it.

G/F loved my cum, then after discussing it, I came in her mouth and then we shared it. It turned her on a lot, so much that she got to where she loved jerking me off and
    her having in me beg for my cum then feeding it to me, then she would cum so hard. I got to the point I loved the taste.

Older neighbor across the street sucked me off when I was young. Then he showed me how to suck his cock and he came in my mouth by holding my head and telling me to swallow. Being so young I didn't know what to expect. I don't really remember the taste but I do remember I enjoyed sucking cock as I got older. Every time I suck cock now I swallow. I really enjoy the sensation of a pulsating Cummings cock.

The first few times were my own

I was 8 or 9 and I was sucking an older man off in the front seat of his car. I loved every minute of it. I was surprised when he came in my mouth, but I swallowed and it tasted good. I was hooked from that moment on.

Quote Originally Posted by Veryoralniceguy View Post
    I was 8 or 9 and I was sucking an older man off in the front seat of his car. I loved every minute of it. I was surprised when he came in my mouth, but I swallowed and it tasted good. I was hooked from that moment on.
    I was 13 at a friends he forced his huge cock into my mouth latter found out it was 11 inches he said to suck it I shook my head no he started to fuck my mouth I liked the feel of his cock in my mouth and gat hard he fucked my mouth for about 10 min and I felt some something in my mouth thought he pissed but it was precum then after a few min his cock started shoot in cum I drank the first load he came again and again and I drank it all loved it been eating cum ever since