Register

Finding a a Bi woman who is Ok with me beiing Bi

Just because a woman is bisexual doesn't always mean she's OK with YOU being one too! After two failed marriages and a GF who died, I can tell you that you are making a mistake by second guessing a woman. I am bisexual of a lesser degree of most guys. To me, it's only about the cock. I really don't kiss, although I have tried it and didn't like it. I definitely don't rim! I am disgusted thinking of it. I can't keep a hardon if someone wanted me to fuck their ass, but do enjoy being fucked. I don't look at a guy and get turned on by his looks or his ass. I don't like a hairy chest or ass. I actually prefer sucking a cock that is sticking out of a guy's fly. Balls don't do anything to me either. I will touch them, but licking and sucking, I prefer not to. One of the items still on my bucket list is licking a woman's clit and pussy while a cock is fucking her, and trying a creampie. It's the cock that turns me on. When I want cock sucking videos, I watch women rather than men. Men don't know how to suck. Women provide more than a wet hole with/without teeth. They lick, they swirl and do things men don't when they suck. So when I suck a cock, it is patterned after the woman's school of fellatio...suction, tongue, eyes(I want him to watch me), throat and ask for dirty talk. I think that I eat pussy better than a woman.

That's me, now how do I find a woman who can accept that and lick pussy too. I want a bisexual woman who will join me in play with a similar bisexual couple. Where do I find such a gem? Do I just come out and say what I want? I know they must be out there somewhere. Does anyone share my dilemma?

Re: Finding a a Bi woman who is Ok with me beiing Bi

I share the first half about your sucking a guys cock and only sucking his cock, but I disagree about women being better at sucking cock, I have been sucked by men more than women and I think a guy does a far better job. A woman has never been able to get me to cum and I have had much better outcum with a guy sucking my cock, maybe they were just not the right women but still the guys felt better. Sorry but that's just my opinion.

Men better than women at sucking? I believe it depends on the individual. I?ve been with women who felt they HAD TO do it because it was expected. I?m sure there are some guys who do it so that they will be reciprocated. It might feel nice to have a warm mouth on it, but nothing beats having a person who is totally into it, because they enjoy doing it!

You are spot on. I have sucked guys who came within a minute of my lips surrounding his cock. Maybe I identify with the feminine when I suck. I love to eat pussy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bi_Dave View Post
    Just because a woman is bisexual doesn't always mean she's OK with YOU being one too! After two failed marriages and a GF who died, I can tell you that you are making a mistake by second guessing a woman. I am bisexual of a lesser degree of most guys. To me, it's only about the cock. I really don't kiss, although I have tried it and didn't like it. I definitely don't rim! I am disgusted thinking of it. I can't keep a hardon if someone wanted me to fuck their ass, but do enjoy being fucked. I don't look at a guy and get turned on by his looks or his ass. I don't like a hairy chest or ass. I actually prefer sucking a cock that is sticking out of a guy's fly. Balls don't do anything to me either. I will touch them, but licking and sucking, I prefer not to. One of the items still on my bucket list is licking a woman's clit and pussy while a cock is fucking her, and trying a creampie. It's the cock that turns me on. When I want cock sucking videos, I watch women rather than men. Men don't know how to suck. Women provide more than a wet hole with/without teeth. They lick, they swirl and do things men don't when they suck. So when I suck a cock, it is patterned after the woman's school of fellatio...suction, tongue, eyes(I want him to watch me), throat and ask for dirty talk. I think that I eat pussy better than a woman.

That's me, now how do I find a woman who can accept that and lick pussy too. I want a bisexual woman who will join me in play with a similar bisexual couple. Where do I find such a gem? Do I just come out and say what I want? I know they must be out there somewhere. Does anyone share my dilemma?
    I have only met one couple in my lifetime who were both truly bi. That said, it was several years ago and it happened at a sex party that my girlfriend (who was not openly bi), but found that she enjoyed another couple's wife eating and fingering her to the point where she came multiple times. It was when we were living together in Orange County and the party was staged in Temecula, CA.

My advice would be careful if looking online. There are tons of scammers and crack heads out there who claim to go both ways, but they will rob you or worse if you fall for one of their scams. A guy who worked for me got taken in by one of those scams and he and his girlfriend ended up getting raped and they robbed them, and their car was stolen after answering an online swingers ad. The same goes if you are only looking for a female bi friend.

I also dated an openly bi woman for a while, but she made it clear that her girlfriend was strictly lesbian and wanted nothing to do with guys, so any hopes of having a three way were definitely out.

Good luck in your search. Bi females who are open to having outside relationships are like unicorns.